Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blue Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+13
Evergreenf
Alex the English
Banana
dean
RedPhoenix
Bre Bre
rulerguy6
selene
libby
#Megz
Lightning
Annastasia
Sonic
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:41 am

-Your welcome.Dont want anna to utterly fail.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:43 am

~ You've got Lily helping Mini defend. My character isn't really one for offense just yet.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:45 am

Chloe sat on the bottom of some rocks, not making any attempts to hide. She could easily manipulate the mindds of others in making her look invisible, but not her team mates. Why bother? They were on the same team. She gaze up into a tree and spotted a Hecate camper. Giving a slight nod, she went with polishing her celestial bronze dagger in case of an attack.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:48 am

I nodded back and smiled.Well atleast there was someone else on defense.I jumped to another tree,one that was closer to the nuetral zone,and smirked watching the fighting.This was gonna be one heck of a fight.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:14 am

Malachi was excited and thrilled. He loved this game, this was the only place he wasn't shy. He stood and was making 'Airbender-like' movements. Wind was whirling around, the cold wind seemed to Malachi. Whirling winds formed a big area around the flag. Within were two Mnemosyne children. He smiled, he knew what they were capable of and he knew that they would win. It was destined. He hoped. He guessed.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:15 am

"We goin' now? Sweet!"

"Yeah! let's win this thing."
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:30 am

I hurry toward the Forest, and the Blue Team's Flag Zone, Alyssa in tow. We've just seen the sign in the Ares cabin and are on our way, knowing we're late.
Running through the forest, I can hear other's shouting and the sound of metal clanging together. We reach the Flag and stop to draw breath.
"Sorry we're late."

"Sorry we're late." My brother is in front of me, we are at the Blue Team's Flag and we know that we're late for the Capture the Flag game.
"We're happy to defend." I pipe up, and Ajax nods in agreement, we both know that in being late, we have no right to go charging into the thick of everything.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:32 am

OOC: Libby, try to make longer posts please :D
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:35 am

~K. sorry about that. I was sort-of at a loss for words.~

"Finally! An Ares kid shows up! We're up against Apollo. Someone's already in the neutral zone."

"You gonna defend? Cool. The more the merrier."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:42 am

Chloe looked up, her grey eyes sparkling with excitement. "Finally. I thought there were only two cabin leaders leading for our team, and no Ares kids. What's up with that? You guys never miss a fight." she said to them, not leaving her posts. Nothing will surely get pass their defenses. And if something does, she and her half sibling could do the job. "They went there, both right and left." Chloe pointed to the place where both groups separated. Oh, how she wished she was in the heart of the battle. But she knows, it's better for her on defense than stumble around in offense.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:44 am

"Yeah, merry." I nudge Alyssa, who's still staring around at the forest (she's always had a thing for trees and junk) and head to the flag.
"Maybe if just us two stand so that they can see us." Alyssa suggest, the beginnnings of a strategy forming inside her head. "We're new here and they'll think it'll be easy to get past us." She smiles trying to re-inforce her idea.
All I can think of to say is "Yeah."

"Wow, this is beautiful, the trees seperate so perfectly to form a clearing for the flag, I wish I had my camera, I could set it as my- Ajax nudges me and I snap out of my trance. I follow him over to the flag and idea begins to formulate in my mind.
I suggest my plan, smiling, hoping they'll like it.
"Yeah." A voice comes from my side.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:51 am

"That could work." she nodded. But the only thing she was hoping is that the others won't notice they were Ares' kids. Or else, new or not, they'll get pounded to oblivion. "Or, well, some of the offense party has headed out into the neutral area. I think they've already got a plan...By-By the cabin two's cabin leader." she stuttered a bit.

~Plans are in page 5(6?) of this topic. x]
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:54 am

Listening out over the stretch, I could hear something. Maybe it was conflict. I brace myself in case someone makes it through.

I see Thais brace and I do the same. The last thing we needed was them to catch us off guard. "Thais, did you hear something?"

"Yeah I heard something. I don't know what it was, but better safe then sorry."
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:57 am

Hearing the two boy's conversation, I tense my body, ready to fight. I have no clue what I'm going to do, but, well, let's just hope it's good enough.

Seeing Ajax ready himself, I do the same, gripping my sword and shield. We'd picked our wepons up from the Arena on the way over so they were dented in some places. I would've preffered to have my own.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:30 am

I had decided to defend rather than attack.I had a katana in it's sheath,but I never used it.I preferred magic over blade.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:06 am

I smiled a little. "Well I suppose I should be off on that rear attack??" I said calmly getting up off the grass. "good Luck. We'll win!" I shouted before turning to leave."Oh gods I hope I don't see any blood...." I muttered. I dash off towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:17 am

~Actually, chaos needs to post ten times in the neutral area first before posting here. O.O
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:19 am

~I thought he had all ten,so i did it to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:22 am

~11 times
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:27 am

~Temporarily doesnt mean it wears off in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:38 pm

~back... 14posts

I Stormed In There All powerful Like, And Then Spot The Ares, Siblings. Oh Damn This Couldn't Get Worse Huh? I Charged Ready TO Attack Them When I Needed to. I Lunged And Swung My Sword TO The Left, Trying TO Hit Some One IN The group of The Five Kids, Sitting There. I Then Hoped Up Sending A Flying Back Kick Towards One Of The Ares kids. I Dropped Both Of My Daggers into My Palms, Slinging Them towards the other kid. The Last Two I hit, with a Sonic Arrow, erupting the Ground In Dirt. I Slipped past the kid i aimed my kick at, all part of the plan as i brought my New Knife Across There Chest. "That Flag Is Mine.... No matter What!" I shouted and Lunged again...
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:39 pm

I see things going on as someone in red makes an attempt for the flag. I quickly run around to his back. I place one knife on the back of his neck. The other at his waist.

I try to make it to a high point a ways away from the action. I notch an arrow and train it on the kid. "Don't move."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:44 pm

I jumped on the kid trying to capture the flag,and assissted my teammates.I mutter a spell while touching him,and he was immobilized for enoguh time to take him prisoner.I turned to my teammates."Nice work.Now we have a captive."
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:49 pm

"Whoah?!" A guy comes charging at us, he starts lunging, and I dodge, hoping Alyssa's doing alright. He then goes for a kick, I duck, then I'm back up, and go for a heavy strike across his front, but he's gone, throwing daggers around the clearing. I turn round as he charges past Alyssa, now on the ground from what I can only assume was his kick.
"That flag is mine... No matter what!" he shouts at us all, daring us to try to defend the flag and our team. I slowly approach, brandishing my blade.

"Whoah?!" Ajax's voice comes from behind me and I spin round to a boy chraging at us for the flag. He lunges at Ajax, and he dodges, I come round his side, but he throws a kick and, not acting fast enough, I'm on the floor.
"What flag is mine... No matter what!" I hear him shout and I struggle back to my feet, see Ajax edging towards the boy, I take the other side so we have him surrounded.
But then, a girl jumps out, tackles him and mutters something under her breath.

Last edited by Alex the Yellow on Sat May 14, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:51 pm

~ Whoa No.. Not Your Prisoner yet.. you tried or it power play!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ I Laughed As I Saw The Kid knock an arrow. I Smiled, As I Heard The Air Rush From Above Me I Dropped To the floor, the immobilizing spell was already in action, and Looked up in time to see her immortalized the knife holder. I Laughed Shot My Own Sonic Arrow Towards The Base Of The tree the other Archer Was on. He Could Be A Good Archer, but hes not an Apollo child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Team Flag Zone   Blue Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Team Flag Zone
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next