Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Red Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+16
Banana
CassieDreary
Eternal God of Happiness
Bre Bre
Nico
rulerguy6
selene
#Megz
tethys
RedPhoenix
Lightning
moon
Blu
Sonic
Lord Sheogorath
*~MoonHalo~*
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:10 pm

I take the headphones out my my ears and put my iPod away.
"Be on guard everyone," I said

I then climb a near by tree, deciding it would be easier to defend the flag this way. I climb the tree with relative easy and prepare my bow and arrows for firing.

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to cause some one to go blind"
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:12 pm

-As long as your character is in one of the cabins on one of the teams, you're in!

And the boarder is our boarder, where the other team would be entering our territory. Sorry I didn't state that!--

Last edited by Nico on Fri May 13, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:14 pm

-thanks-

Allie stood in the middle of the woods, looking around for a blue camper. What was she supposed to do again? Fight? Defend? It was too late now to decide. Allie realized she should do her best talent. Climb! She found a tree that looked tall enough for her to look around, and climbed up it, soon reaching the top. She saw a fight going on, farther down near the Team Blue's flag. She would stay away from there. At least, for now. Allie soon saw a boy much older than her (lol sorry Apollo kid, idk...) and tried to get his attention, pointing toward the brawl down near the flag.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:21 pm

"We need to stay on guard, the other team has Hecate kids remember?" I said. "I think they're gonna use magic to their advantage"

"Keep your eyes open for anything suspicious!"
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Allie nodded slowly, taking out her bow. She shot down at the other teams flag,missing a kid by inches which caused them to look at one of their own campers. Allie giggled quietly as they wrestled, then slowly swung from her tree to another.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Alexis glanced over at Ari and could just tell they felt the same why about Hale's plan. It was well thougt out and it instructed her and her siblings to go pretty much anywhere in the trees. She climbed one that was nearby with grace and ease and traveled further ahead.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 3554_main_image_1244241620
Nazareth Jones
I walked to the spot where my group was. "Yeah, well you've got Khione and the Nyx kids, so shut up about. We also got Zeus kids so it's an easy win. I don't think there should be any fuss about it." I leaned against a tree and my eyes turned icy blue. Small snowflakes came from my fingers.
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Allie slowly climbed down the tree, finally touching the ground. She then strapped her dagger to her leg and put a arrow in her bow, running away from the tree. She couldn't stay in one spot too long. Soon, Allie came across another girl, who was speaking to a group of people. Cassie stood behind a tree and watched them, hanging on every word.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:43 pm

"I know," I said. "The fact that they can use magic is concerning me."

"Using magic they could disguise themselves and slip past our defenses easily. That's my concern."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:46 pm

I explained to Danny about my stepmom,and how I had to 'visit' her for awhile.TThen I ran off with the rest of Athena.

I got into position in the tree.From here I had a wide shooting range.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:46 pm

I jumped of my tree and landed next to Nathan."They already have used magic.Theyres a feeling coming of their side which isnt good."I informed my voice emotionless.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

I rolled my eyes nonchalantly. "So can Nyx kids. Get the facts." I kept concentrating on ice. That was my main power.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Up in the tree, Ari looked at her arrows and checked 'em. Sonic arrows? Good. Fire arrows? There. And of course, her special obsidian-tipped arrows. There was no doubt in Ari's mind that at least one person would be unconscious or possibly turn deaf because of her sonic arrows. Grabbing her bow, she placed an arrow ready, and kept her eyes and ears alert. Ari saw Alexis going a little further ahead, and knew this really was gonna be interesting.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:52 pm

I ignored the girls comment and climbed back up my tree.They just lost an informant.I know that was preety touchy of me but I just wasnt in the mood.
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Allie stepped out from behind the tree to in front of the girl with snowflakes coming from her finger tips. "Hello" Allie said quietly, her bow at the ready if the girl tried anything funny. She may be only 10, but Allie was very mature when it came to Capture the Flag.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:55 pm

I looked at the little girl behind me. "Hey there. You're gonna be okay right? I'm on your side, okay?" The snowflakes kept coming out of my finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:56 pm

"If theyare disguised then we need to be on the look out. I can probably reveal them if I shoot a light arrow."

"Time to start shooting yet?" I asked.
I was starting to get impatient, something people never would think possible.
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Allie placed her bow back in its original spot, on her back. "I know. But they have good magic and you never know." Allie said, indicating to the other team.She slowly brushed her brown hair out of her face and climbed up the tree the girl was leaning against. "I'm better in trees." She explained, looking back down. "By the way, I'm Allie." Allie added, making herself comfortable in the branch she sat on.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:03 am

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 Kaley_Cuoco_0008
Everest "Eve" Machei
"Time to start advancing, I think?" I was half drunk, and I wasn't in the mood for this fight. I stabbed my sword into the ground. "It's no use just staying here."
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:06 am

"You know what!" I said "They really need to sound that gods-forsaken horn so we can start!"

"I'm getting impatient. I want to shoot stuff, and the only thing in the way of doing that is that stupid horn!"
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:09 am

I ran straight into the middle of a fight by accident, butting somebody with my shield then hitting somebody else's sword out of their hands. I gripped my sword tightly as a couple of them arose, then knocked them back down again, running away from the body's that now lay on the ground. Cassie looked around, then saw a girl that looked like she was drunk or something. Not wanting to risk it, Cassie climbed up the nearest tree, looking around.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:10 am

~Post in the neutral zone if you wanna fight
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:12 am

-can my Allie post there yet???
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:14 am

~Yea
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:14 am

Although she was a little far from him, Ari could hear Nathan cursing the horn. She couldn't blame him, cause she thought the same thing. Although she had the urge to shoot an acorn, Ari just kept her bow ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Team Flag Zone
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next