Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Red Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+16
Banana
CassieDreary
Eternal God of Happiness
Bre Bre
Nico
rulerguy6
selene
#Megz
tethys
RedPhoenix
Lightning
moon
Blu
Sonic
Lord Sheogorath
*~MoonHalo~*
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:10 pm

~Indeed I do. x] Of course, I hope there's no more dices here. *wink-wink*
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Haha alright xD

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 1136941400aHWCiF

I knocked the girl back a few steps ordering the campers of Hecate to deal with her, before yelling "ZIN!" to the location of the daughter of Chaos. "Come and fight like you have honor!" I growled low key, battle rage surging through me. "Lets see if you can beat the most powerful daughter of Apollo to walk these fields!"

I motioned for the red team to clear a space, "One on ONE!" I looked towards the rest of the soldiers. "Stay back, she's mine. Protect the flag, i'll make it quick."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Zin blinked. Why was I always the target? she asked mentally. Grabbing her sword, she walked nearer to the Apollo kid. Boy, atleast she got to save the Hecate kid right? "Uh, yeah, sure?" she asked unsurely. "But, sorry, but who are you again?" she asked her, stepping back one foot and making a defensive stance. Because she has no idea if this were her last battle or not, she motioned the others to continue in capturing the flag.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:28 pm

"Katie Firebird, Daughter of Apollo, Camp Veteran, First Officer to the Red Team." I gave her my titles, I unslung my bow letting it drop to the ground, then tightened my bandanna around my bicep, "The battle is won, surrender now." I commanded, "Or fall before my power." another surge of adrenaline shot through me and I took my weapons from their sheaths, dagger in right, sword in left.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:36 pm

So she's Katie Firebird, she mentally nodded and winced, remembering her own fighting weapons before she went to camp. Pulling out, an identical, but shorter, sword out of the air, she positioned herself to defense, not wanting to strike first. "well, if it's formality, then okay. I'm Zin, daughter of Chaos, not really in power, but I guess am still a threat." she shrugged, not wanting to say anything about her being the tactician. "I don't back down, and lastly, I don't bow down to anyone." she said. Definitely. Zin looked at her opponent with a careful gaze, watching on how she handled her weapons and stood in battle. Boy, from what she caught, this battle isn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:42 pm

I nodded, "A fighter huh? Alright then." I grimaced shifting my weapons to a battle stance, or so it seemed to be a battle stance, I concentrated the sunlight brightening behind me, supposedly blinding Zin, and I rushed forward with lightning speed, hammering her unprepared defenses. "Whats the matter? Having a hard time keeping up?" I laughed continuing my attacks.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Anna remained up in her tree, proceeding with her attacks. She recited numerous spells to protect the girl with the red team's flag. The daughter of Hecate focused all her energy on attacking the reds, hopefully to draw their attention to her. Anna and Zin needed to lead their team to victory, as their original team leader, Deimos, was not in battle. She needed to ensure victory before the red team could claim victory.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:53 pm

~I've got a question. Is CTF going on at day or night? O.O

Zin back down a bit, raising the hand with her sword to cover her eyes. And as soon as she regain focus on her sight, she felt something hard and pointy his her arm. She grunted with pain, as she felt the blood spread into her Navy jacket, but she didn't stop fighting. "Hmm, so we're allowed to use our powers? Awesome." Zin said cooly, as she defended herself against all of the attacks. Sword clashed in the air, and the sound of metal against metal filled her ears. "Well then." she said, air cackling around her, like electricity. Every thing that will get too close to her body will get burned, lightly, but still got a chance to feel the pain. And as soon as Zin realized the power leakage in her system, she clashed her sword with her opponent, giving up much space as possible.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:02 pm

~Remembering the movie i'd say day, plus the third book VS. Hunters was day.

I backed a bit feeling the energy surge, nows the time quickly I took the bandanna from my arm, which was no ordinary bandanna, and tied it around my eyes like a blindfold. I was protected against all magical/power attacks, but I had lost the site, not too bad I had trained for years in sensing movement and position. I knew I had injured Zin, and another powerful enemy was near, I would have to make this quick. "Φλόγα" I comanded, my blade beginning to glow, soon it would burst into flames, though at great cost to my strength. "Zin, Zin Zin Zin," I smirked, "You can't beat me."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Chris Talbot had been pretty quiet so far this game. While the bulk of his team were defending the zone or taking the reds head on, he had given himself a special role--a highly mobile scout who roamed discreetly around the forest. Armed with his bow, his swords, his natural speed and a quiver of standard and special arrows, Chris had mostly made fleeting hit-and-run strikes on scattered opponents. This time, he had gone against his usual M.O of going straight for the enemy flag immediately. But after a good amount of roaming his own zone, the son of Apollo decided to make a foray into enemy territory.
High speed, low drag, he thought. Do it by the book. Cause some trouble, and then get back.

OOC: Who's got the red flag?

Last edited by Inferno on Sat May 14, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Selene's character is standing next to it, 'frozen' in place, so technically her.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:21 pm

"Greetings, friend!" All of a sudden, Magnus Starkweather burst from the foliage, clad in full bronze armour. He had his two battle axes in hand, and used one of them as a ranged weapon by sending a lightning bolt through it right at Zin. The bolt was enough to give someone a good wallop, but no more. As the son of Zeus appeared on the scene, he nodded to the Apollo girl previously combating the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Zin ducked under a thick bush to stop getting barbecued. "And I thought this was fair." she said snidely. As she stood up, the tips of her hair was not smelling so good. Like it caught fire. "Now I'm angry." she said, holding her bleeding arm, placing pressure so that she won't faint. Several vines creeped up the feet of both of her attackers, Katie and the Zeus kid. At least, that would keep them busy, for now. As she summoned the vines, until it were chest high, she poked around her realm of power and pulled out a bandage, temporarily taking care of the injury she got.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:44 pm

The sharp crack of electricity pissed me off. Big time. I'd chew whoever it was out later, for now though I could feel the vines creeping up my body. Thankfully my sword now fully caught fire and I cut through the vines like butter. "Now Now Zin, it's not that easy." I smirked closing my eyes behind my bandanna focusing on my surroundings. Then, I struck lunging forward to sink my dagger into SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:46 pm

"Vines? Hah! Gonna have to do better than that!" The plant matter disintegrated with one big jolt of lightning. Magnus raised his axes and got ready to fight. Seeing as his teammate had made the first attack, he laid off on the one opponent momentarily, scanning the surroundings to watch the Apollo girl's back.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Man, she was good. Blindly, Katie almost stabbed her chest as she lunged. If it weren't for her reflexes, Zin would have been dead. Instead, Katie had lunged at her, hitting the bark of a tree, nearly not missing her, but got her left side burned easily. Oh well, my turn, she thought, grabbing on to her sword. Now that Katie was stuck having her weapon in the trunk, Zin stepped back a bit, just out off the burning weapon's range, and brought her sword in, slashing horizontally, aimed for Katie's torso. Either way, Zin had the advantage of their close-ness.

Last edited by Death on Sun May 15, 2011 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Magnus gritted his teeth as he watched both the fight and his surroundings. The girl from blue had just made a good move on his teammate. His instincts told him to get in there, but it was close quarters. A melee strike might be messy--a lightning bolt, definitely messy.
Hold your horses, man, the son of Zeus thought. Just for a little. If your teammate actually gets in trouble, then you step in.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:04 am

I let go of my knife leaving it in the trunk and ducked the blade, hearing it sink into the tree trunk above me, NOW I ripped the bandanna from my eyes, clenching it in my mouth in order to not lose it, I grabbed her wrist in an iron grip at the same time dropping my fiery sword, hand to hand combat it was, if she continued to hold onto her weapon i'd break her wrist, "Surrender yet?" I managed to say, "Or is it going to be fisticuffs?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:08 am

"Probably it's the latter part." she said, releasing another wave of Chaos around her. Surely, she would've remembered that it was her main powers to control the Chaos around her. and she just loves it. Zin brought her other sword up, sensing Katie might have had occupied her attention on Zin, while she just smirked at the daughter of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:11 am

If I can get my hands on my bow it's over. I thought, but for now I was unarmed against a weaponized Zin, "Fair is Fair huh?" I joked slyly, I moved inside the range of the sword stepping behind her moving to knock her over backwards, at the same time, bringing up my fist to smash the side of her head. Assuming my armor held out and I could mentally withstand her powers the fight was mine.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:12 am

"Okay, enough." Magnus raised his axe and fired another two electric bolts from it. One went for Zin's knee, the other for her shoulder. If any one of them found the mark, they would drop the girl on the spot as her muscles went numb around the point of contact.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:21 am

Maybe it was for the best. Because as Zin's small structure fell on the ground, several lightning strikes passed on where she stood. "Fair? Tell it to him." she said, pointing up to the Zeus kid. Zin rolled over to her right, and ended up in a kneeling postion. She raised her hand, summoning energy again, and sharp, torso high rocks grew out of the land below the feet of the said Zeus kid. To keep you occupied for a while she thought and went back to Katie, grabbing her shorter sword.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:25 am

Jéseus Crísto, How many swords does she have.

"Give up Zin, I don't want to hurt you too badly." I demanded, lightning narrowly missing me, without waiting for a response I grabbed her sword hand, throwing it to the side, bringing up my knee and planting it firmly in her stomach, "BRING SOME ROPE!" I yelled to the nearby campers, tie up Zin, keep her hostage, good plan. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:29 am

Magnus jogged around to Zin's rear and smacked the girl in the back of the neck with the butt of his axe. "That should keep her out." Then he fished a pair of handcuffs from his pocket. "A little bit better than rope."

OOC: Can't Zin make swords out of Chaos?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:36 am

~Two. Though she pulls out anything from her realm of reality. And yes Inferno, yes she could. Like apples!

Zin leaned back, as she felt the kick. Boy, this wasn't her day, really. Where were the Ares kids when she needed them? Not where she'd expect, clearly. "Ever heard the phrase, 'not-taking-me-alive'? Yeah, that's it." she said to her, rolling again to the left and jumping up to face her opponent. She wiped off blood from her face and glanced at her injured arm. At this rate, she'll never get to help with bringing in the flag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Team Flag Zone
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next