Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Red Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+16
Banana
CassieDreary
Eternal God of Happiness
Bre Bre
Nico
rulerguy6
selene
#Megz
tethys
RedPhoenix
Lightning
moon
Blu
Sonic
Lord Sheogorath
*~MoonHalo~*
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Ari looked at the campers here so far. Well, they sure did have a good group. The blue team better watch out. Sighing exasperatedly she muttered, "Come on! Just blow the horn!"
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:28 pm

"The more they stall the more time we have to prepare," I said. "More time to relax and get our plan together"

"And Listen to music."

"Down! Here comes the sound! Everyone pound your feet to this phenomenon! Now lets make it loud! Show them all how you move to this phenomenon"
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 P7-73-wallpaper-kristen-bell
Kayden Marqui
    I scurried really fast into the area around our flag. I wasn't a guard more or less a spy. I was going to be spying on my sister. I shuffled my armor a bit and let my hair loose. I felt much better when my hair was loose. I put on my helmet and laughed quietly to myself. Friday the 13th. Quinn's unlucky day...
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:37 pm

I awkwardly brought my hand down.I looked around again and looked at my watch.It wasnt that late in the day.I tensed looking at the date.Friday the thirteenth.Damn.Today was my birthday.I was officialy 16."Just great."I mumbled while cheking the ammo in my sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:44 pm

If someone could read my thoughts their heads would hurt.I was cursing at the fact they wouldn't blow the horn.And I was cursing about everything else.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:53 pm

I looked over to my half brother."Betcha there gonna take forever to start the fight."I said to him,chukling.I tucked my bangs over my ears but they just fell back into place.I realy should starts wearing a clip to hold these back.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:55 pm

"I hate waiting!" I told Alice."Although I do like the fact the forest is dark." That could always help me.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:02 pm

I nodded."You know I found this one spot near the center of the forest thats so dark that not even the monsters get near it.I think I might hang there for a while after the fight."I said smiling.I bet I could have a little birthday celebration by myself there.Eat a cupcake,listen to some Bon Jovi.Real simple.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:07 pm

I suddenly pop up, enchanted bangle on my wrist, ready to turn into any weapon depicted on it. " Hey guys." I call out. So far I'm the only Athena member I've seen, so I start to think up of a few strategies that might work in my mind.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:09 pm

(Noah is here he's athena)

I look around we just kept getting people. This was fun. i smile to myself and lean into the branch. Right now I would relax and get charged up.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:09 pm

"Nice." I said."I can't wait till we start.I'm getting bored.Then again,I'm always bored..."
I rolled my eyes at the other Athena kid."I'm here too..." I whispered.I had been here earlier than they had been.

Last edited by Sonic:Prince of Death on Fri May 13, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Orders From the Big Man

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282
Hale l Drem
"Forever young, I wanna be . . ."

- *.*.*.* -

Hale strode into the forest with his horse-type-hat on, his bow held firmly in his hand, and his over sized armor fitting around his oh-so-small body awkwardly. Hale's hat was titled to the side, too big for his 12 year old head. He was really quite a sight, but he was still the leader. That thought gave him a powerful aura that wiped away every other emotion you got when you saw how strange he looked. Hale Drem was the Red Team Leader.

"Guys, here's our plan,"
Hale began, already knowing what he planned on doing. "My cabin, we've got the trees. Scatter yourselves. I want a few of you guarding the flag, unseen of course, in the nearby trees. The rest of you, go everywhere. It's best the Blue Team doesn't even make it to our prized flag." An evil smile spread across the little boy's face. "Zeus, you guys will be defense. Guard the boarder at all costs. You got lightning? Use it. Nyx and Khione, in the shadows. Keep hidden. Stay towards the boarder, but not nearly as close as Zeus. Demeter, you guys will help out my cabin in the trees. Send out your vine things so that you can trip and trap the other team. Dionysus, same as Demeter, except stand closer to the boarder. Demeter, stand closer to our flag. Hermes and Athena, be the rush. You guys will be the ones to go get the flag, along with a couple members from each cabin." Hale finished up and took a deep breath. Finally, he was done. "Remember guys, not everyone can go get the flag. Overall, just try and stick to your position. And, the most important part of the game, HAVE FUN!" Hale shouted his words and went to join the Athena and Hermes cabin were standing, explaining just how the rush was going to happen.

- *.*.*.* -

". . . Forever young!"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:14 pm

I rush up just as he said those words about Demeter. I nod and take my spot next to Halo. I left my brother to hang out with people. Knowing Danny that would be Noah. They would talk about Halo.

I walked up to Noah. "Did I miss anything? Or is this just it?" I laugh and look at my sister. She was doing good so far.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:17 pm

I looked at Danny."Just this.It's just been boring,waiting for the horn.Ya know?" I was obviously bored out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:20 pm

"Yah once this thing gets started I shall be happy. Are you and Halo fighting? You haven't been talking. She seamed so down. You two used to insuperable. What happened?" I wanted to know my gang leader used to be so joyful.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:20 pm

I walked up to the small group around Hale."Alright.But who wants to switch a sword for a Sniper?"I said holding mine up.How the hell would I be able to use this in close combat.Not without killing someone thats for sure.
I nodded and gratefully headed for the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Melina Johnson

Melina listened intentively to Hale's plan. She didn't mind being offense, she had trained her sword skills well enough to put up a decent fight. It wouldn't be much of a problem if she remained calm and focused on the goal: retrieving the flag. "Understood."

Stella Johnson

Stella understood the plan pretty well, despite the fact she was more of the artistic genius rather than an intellectual one. She might be able to be of some assistance with capturing the flag. Maybe guarding those with her spear? The daughter of Athena had manged to learn a few manuevers on defending; she could probably remain on defense, but also on offense.

Alex Moore

Alex reached for her bow that was slung around her back. She didn't hesitate to hop up into a tree and grab an arrow from her quiver; locking it with her bow, ready to fight. The teenager studied the landscape skeptically with her bright, green eyes. It wouldn't be long before the blue team arrived.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:28 pm

I listened closely to Hale's orders. I walked up to him a little. "What about the Hermes' cabin being spies?We can spy on the flag and send a signal when it's good to attack!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Ari simply loved Hale's plan. She looked over at Alexis wondering where she'll be going. Ari wasn't going to stay too close to the flag, but close enough so that she could see it. Ari smirked un-shouldering her bow and gripping it with her left hand. This is gonna be interesting she thought smirking.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Alex sighed when he heard his cabinmate yell out. Could you just be quiet, he thought and looked the other way. He waited for his sister to get her weapons hidden and she was doing an ok job. He sighed and waited for more orders.

Julie went about with her buiseness, taking her sword and drawing out a path in the dirt. He thought about how good it would be to sneak around the side while the rest of he campers snuck around. Yes, she thought, thats a good strategy. She got up and took her sword and stuffed it into the ground. She felt great until someone walked up behind her and said,"What's that? Another plan?"

Kenneth felt great, the blood pumping aven though nothing had happened yet. He decided to walk around when he saw a girl, no more than eleven drawing in the dirt. He walked over and saw what looked like plans. He sat down while he talked,"What's that? "Another plan?"

Last edited by ultimatehaxxor99 on Fri May 13, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:52 pm

I took my two daggers and used them to climb a tree. I got to a sturdy branch and sat there. I got a bag of daggers and got ready to throw. I wasn't going to hurt anyone, just scare them enough to make them pee.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:54 pm

I sighed and headed for the trees.I needed to find a good place to hide the sniper before the fighting started.It took a lot to get this gun inside camp.
I climbed a tree and started jumping, or more like running really, through the trees heading for the said destination.
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:57 pm

(( am i allowed to just join???? or do I have to do something to join a team???))
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:02 pm

~You can join.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Jordan nodded, approving of Hale's plan, "Okay." It was well thought out. The Khione cabin leader would have her cabin mates with her, near the border like Hale said. And not one person on the Blue Team would get past them. The Red Team would win, for sure.

(Short post. D: Would 'near the border' be the neutral part? Did you mean near this team's border on this side? Or over at the Blue Team's border...? I'm confused. :p)

Last edited by tεthys <3 smosh on Fri May 13, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Team Flag Zone
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next