Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Red Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+16
Banana
CassieDreary
Eternal God of Happiness
Bre Bre
Nico
rulerguy6
selene
#Megz
tethys
RedPhoenix
Lightning
moon
Blu
Sonic
Lord Sheogorath
*~MoonHalo~*
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:17 am

I heard the horn in the distance and a bunch of yelling and screaming. "It's time!" I yelled. I came out of my icy trance and grabbed my sword and shield I started to walk towards the neutral zone.
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:19 am

Allie quickly hopped down from her tree and followed the girl, being sure to keep her distance. Sure enough, almost everybody was heading there. Get ready for a brawl, Allie thought to herself, grabbing her bow off of her back.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:20 am

I sat,bored.When would the horn sound?I HATED waiting.Waiting was for people who waited!UGH!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:26 am

YES!!! Ari thought. FINALLY! The horn sounded! Getting her bow ready she smirked knowing that she would have a very fun time.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:31 am

I just ran forward with excitement.Boredom would soon be over!Wohoo!I was really happy.We could finally have some fun!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:41 am

~Cassie, just realized you've been posting in the wrong spot
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:42 am

~yea... i did....~
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:09 am

Abel Montenegro
son of Demeter
~o~o~o~o~

Being blind should've made him stay in the cabin. Being blind should've warned him the dangers of a Capture the Flag game. But it's being blind that drove him into the choice of playing in the game. What was he best at, except in growing out plants and trees? Hearing of course. He had great hearing, and every breath of every red team camper was quite loud in his sensitive ears. "anyone need me, I'm on defense." he said, giving them a heads up. He slammed himself in the tree and hid under the bushes. This was going to be epic.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:42 am

Colby stayed hidden in a shadows of the trees above the flag. Her pale body clung to the tree in a light grip as she looked below and waited for anything half way interesting. Her knife was on a short, steel blade that she carved in the tree. 'Let's get it started' she thought. giving a glance at the people around her she gave a sweet big happy smile as she waited.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:13 am

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 1136941400aHWCiF
Katie Firebird

I arrived, late but still there, my golden bow slug over my back my sword strapped onto my belt and my knife attached to my thigh. I had painted green camo under my eyes, what can I say I was into the team spirit, and of course tied a bandanna around my forehead. If I was still cabin leader we would surely take the blue team by storm, however hard the battle may be. However Hale was the new cabin leader and as of right now I couldn't do much about it, the only solution was to serve him as an officer of the field might, so thats my plan.

I began to search for him among the campers, my limbs tingling with adrenaline, 12 long years of training and one quest had prepared me for this like nothing else. I doubt anyone else could match me in combat, except the ares kids, we'd be pretty even. My sword seemed to plainly hum with excitement and energy, it seemed like my bow and sword were conspiring to mutiny if I didn't fight soon. Then my knife jumped in and calmed the other two. I chuckled light before thinking out loud, "Who knew weapons could be so diplomatic?" I grinned continuing my search for Hale, or really another officer of someone that looked where he was, I had to be first officer, right? right??

Woop! Capture the Flag lets do it Red Team ~.~
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:29 am

I hid by the flag in the trees.My shooting range should be wide enough to take out any flag-stealers.My quiver was loaded up to.. however much it loads up to.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:32 am

OOC: Sorry didn't see that one :P

Suddenly a plan comes to mind that might work. It's a little dangerous though, so I'll have to explain it. It involves us waiting in the woods at random spots, and when enemies come by, they're ambushed and disarmed. The problem is though that someone might get through to the flag.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:34 am

I decided to head toward the neutral zone.I drew my sword and headed forward.TThis would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:50 am

Zinnia bent over her little bonfire. Time for magic, she thought to herself. Carefully polishing every little detail of her camp, she stood up straight and brushed off the dirt in her pants. Why be in a hurry. This was the most deserted part of the forest. Partially cause absolutely almost no light pass through the trees and monsters linger here more than others. And also because this part was just plain creepy. But it was perfect for her. Climbing up a tree, making no sound at all, she made it clear that she was invisible. Then, as the cricket chirps it's song, Zin let out one Chaos bolt into her bonfire, lighting it up into a blaze. And, as the burning grew, she fled off, around the flag, where no one bothers to look. She was now definitely on the other side. Well done. she smirked, as she saw the smog of the fire rise up the sky, sending out notices that someone's playing tricks in that part of ther playing field.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:53 am

I looked back what had happened. Oh hell no. I ran over to our flag zone and saw the fire. I knew there was someone up in the tree. I stood up in a tree right above the flag, and concealed myself.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:55 am

I stood There, In Open Sight Of The Flag, Waiting For Some One, TO Come And attack, For All They Knew I Was The Only One Here. But It Just So Happens That Deo Was Right Behind Me. Completely Invisible just waiting... I Gave The Go Ahead Nod, And Soft Noise Of His Feet Rushed Forwards into The Neutral Areas.
I Then Rushed Off Into The Dark parts, For The Shadows Felt A Disturbance.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:56 am

Dani was ready or so she thought. She reached for her dagger,only to not feel it at her side. Dani freaked out only to find it in her pocket. She sighed, now truly ready.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:59 am

~Around the flag, as in, the same far away distance, just not the same direction. x]
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:01 am

I Flung Myself Up a tree, Just For A better view of the Area. I Darkened the shadows to complete darkness but i could see like daylight. I smiled as the other fumbled around. I Gave My Team SO Light, But Only in a 50ft Diameter, so they can see just that far.... but the other team cant at all
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:06 am

Ari cocked her head when she heard someone climb a nearby tree, but all she saw was Tyler from the Nyx cabim. Chill, Ari she thought to herself. He's on our side.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:17 am

I decided to go out of this place and to go to the neutral zone. It would be easier to shoot at people. I climbed down and looked around everyone was at a different spot and I noticed Danny and Heather left. I started my way through the trees to the neutral zone.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:18 am

Anna leaped from tree to tree, leading Cali, Cadil, and Kai to a destination that would be safe for them to lay low for a while. She found herself in one of the darkest areas of the forest, which she was able to hide herself pretty well in. The teenager made no sudden movements, remaining completely quiet. The daughter of Hecate gave a wave to her team, signaling for them to come.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:20 am

I used my power to telepathically send a message to Anna. 'Whoa, they have no defenders.' I pointed my swords at the flag. 'Clear shot.'
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:23 am

Jasper leaped over the creek, flanking Anna and the other blue kids. "I smell smoke. Don't you guys?" he noticed. Looking up, he saw actual smog rising from the Red teams side. Not really surprised, he looked back at Victoria, wondering if she'll follow or not.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:24 am

I follwed,knives in hand.My sword was in my sheath.I was ready for whatever I was needed for.

There.I loaded my bow,and shot toward where I saw a few branches rustle.I fired a bunch of sonic arrows in the direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Team Flag Zone
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next