Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Red Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+16
Banana
CassieDreary
Eternal God of Happiness
Bre Bre
Nico
rulerguy6
selene
#Megz
tethys
RedPhoenix
Lightning
moon
Blu
Sonic
Lord Sheogorath
*~MoonHalo~*
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:25 am

"It's Zin. She's doing something weird with the fire." I sensed the area around me. "She's up in that tree. I think she is."

Last edited by Selene on Sat May 14, 2011 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:26 am

Anna Jones

Anna smiled at her sister. Yeah, I know. Zin and I have something planned. She scanned the area for Zin catching her figure in a tree. Anna nodded to Zin, almost trying to tell her that it had to be soon for them to strike.

Victoria Murphy

"Well, judging our numbers at the moment," she wispered, which was actually quite suprising since she always yelled. "We should probably go in for the kill soon and get this thing over with."

Last edited by Bre Bre (GoldenEagle) on Sat May 14, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:26 am

Ari suddenly saw movement in the trees. She looked around to find three daughters of Hecate going to the darkest parts of the forest. Quickly notching a fire arrow and igniting it, she shot at their direction, at the next tree they were heading for.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:28 am

As she was told, Jordan was hidden along the border. Crouched under a bush, completely concealed from view, unless you actually tried to look in that particular bush. She watched her breathe turn to steam in the air. It wasn't necessarily cold, but she was a Khione kid. With her sword in hand, she watched the border with her steely silver eyes to see if any one on the Blue Team dared to cross it. Peering in the opposite direction, on the Red Team's territory, she noticed a light... It looked like a small fire. She was worried for a second, but the worry quickly subsided. If there was a problem over there, her teammates could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:29 am

I shot more arrows toward the Hecate children.And... that other kid.Couldn't see his face.I needed to stop them from getting the flag.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:31 am

[center]Zin nodded back, bringing a finger to her lips. Not the place to make her appearance known. Yet. Zin leaned over the branch and looked at possible defending campers. she saw movement, probably an archer in the trees and opened up her palm. "Fire." she whispered to herself, igniting the shirt of the kid(Ari). That'll probably lead the offense over to the flag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'mon. We need to act. Fast." he said, walking slowly and wary over to the opposing team's side.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:33 am

More movement.My sonic arrows went everywhere I knew I didn't have a team mate.It was hard to hit a target I couldnt see,though...
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:34 am

Anna Jones

Anna recited a few spells, fighting back with all her might. "Quick, we're under fire. Give it everything you've got!" she said, remaining in the trees. She commanded two spheres of dark energy--one at a time--to ignite on her staff, and then proceed with attacking her opposers.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:35 am

I crept up against Jordan. I touched her on the shoulder and shot ice on it. "You're here late." I smiled and my eyes turned icy blue.

I deflected the arrows with my sword. It wasn't working well. I set up a force field in front on Cadil, Anna, and I. That deflected them.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:36 am

Ari was shocked when her shirt started to burst into a small flame. "Hecate kids," she muttered annoyed, as she frantically swatted away the fire. Once it was out, a part of her hand was burned but she muttered a few words in Greek and it turned fine. Ntotching a sonic arrow, Ari fired again at the Hecate girl. That should keep them occupied for a while she thought to herself. And if I'm lucky, make them deaf.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:39 am

I started moving and shooting,moving and shooting,so they couldn't get a clear shot on me.I just needed to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:40 am

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282
Hale l Drem
"Forever young, I wanna be . . ."

- *.*.*.* -

Hale grew suddenly alert, knowing his team hadn't anticipated an attack so soon. It hadn't even been 24 hours yet! Oh well, Hale was ready. Shouting, "Positions!" loud enough for his entire team to hear, and climbing into the tree right above the red team's flag, he got hidden just in time.

Hale exhaled quietly, upset that he could no longer go on the raid to retrieve the blue flag. Hopefully some people already were, though, and everything would be good. As the time ticked slower than time had ever ticked before, Hale pulled out his bow, smiling at it. The Hephaestus cabin had made it for him when the battles started arising, and Hale had gotten a bow for every Apollo kid. Not all of them used the bows, but each person's bow had their name on it. Hale's name was written in blood red paint, with a quite elegant font.

Suddenly, Hale could see the ones who were invading. He grabbed a handful of arrows and shot them at each invader. They weren't going to get this flag! Once an arrow had been sent directly at each person, another volley of arrows was sent their way. It wouldn't kill them like it would in battle, but it would hurt, and it would be enough to stall time.

- *.*.*.* -

". . . Forever young!"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:40 am

Anna Jones

Anna hoped that Cali's magic shield would protect them against the sonic arrows. Nonetheless, the teenager still fired a bunch of offensive spells to keep the red team busy. It was almost time to get the flag. If they could hold them off a bit longer . . .
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:43 am

"Crap,their firing at us.." I muttered."How long til we start moving?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:45 am

I saw the boy constantly moving. I decided to slow down time, only for him. I thought, Why move so much when you can relax? I decided to see his reaction.

I felt Hale get in the same tree as I was in. "Hale! We have to take out the Hecate kids and that Zin first. If we don't-" I was cut off when I saw my sister approaching with at least 2 dozen dead soldiers behind her.

I kept leading the army towards the flag. Easy win! Ha. I saw my sister in a tree with Hale. I sent two army men up into that tree.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:46 am

Zin never ment to do this, but something made her do it. It wasn't cowardly, and it wasn't courageous, it was adequate. She didn't move an inch. She didn't fight back like the others. She was merely a shadow attached to the thick tree. Not yet she thought to herself, hearing the all too familiar voice of the other cabin leaders. Now, the games has really begun. While distracted with the group, Zin jumped from tree to tree, looking like she actually flew. She settled down, near the flag, but not near enough to make her simplest of movements knows. At least for now, her plan was going flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:46 am

Anna gave Kai a reassuring look. "Soon. We just have to hold them off. Zin and I will tell you when to go in." The teenager didn't even know to believe herself. The reds' defense was slowly increasing. They had to make this quick.

She cocked her head to Zin. 'Ready?' she mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:48 am

I made a quick hawk call,and my hawk appeared on my shoulder.He always helped me fight.I just hoped nobody hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:52 am

Zin looked back at her team. "Not now. Regroup." she mouthed and wished she had the opportunity to copy those mental messages things off the Hecate campers. Not that she could, but at least, she could try. She watched as the other campers were not tired and alert, something they'll need the help of others.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:55 am

I nodded.But I couldn't really say anything,considering I still had no idea what was going on.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:59 am

Ari smirked when she saw the Hades kid summon his hawk. Well, she thought. He aint the only one with a hawk at hand. Grabbing her whistle from her pocket, Ari whistled a pattern and soon her hawk, Sorin, was by her side. "Nice to see you, buddy," Ari smirked. "It looks like we may have a hawk fight soon."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:00 am

I shifted a little, almost falling out the tree. Cadil grabbed my arm and pulled me back. She always had my back. I scraped my arm and the force field fell. As soon as U got back up I held it up again.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:04 am

I saw another hawk swoop to another kid.I turned to mine."Alright Reshan,you wanna go kick some butt?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:11 am

What's the use. This was fun. Zin smiled at them. They've got to hold on to their position for now. Almost having the disadvantage of 1 blue to 50 red campers! but eh, fun is fun. Zin held her hand up, making an apple out of thin air. She threw it down, to the blue's defense guards and smiled at them sweetly. "Apple for a thought?" she called down.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:15 am

"Are you alright?" Anna asked Cali. The teenager continued her pursuit on the reds, holding her teams position in the trees. The best they could do at the moment is stay on defense.

The daughter of Hecate smirked at Zin. She was thowing apples at the reds; quite creative. "Stay on guard," she told her team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Team Flag Zone
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next