Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Red Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+16
Banana
CassieDreary
Eternal God of Happiness
Bre Bre
Nico
rulerguy6
selene
#Megz
tethys
RedPhoenix
Lightning
moon
Blu
Sonic
Lord Sheogorath
*~MoonHalo~*
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:15 am

Sorin cocked his head to the left side and Ari knew he was ready for a fight. "Alright-y then, Sorin," she smirked. She notched an arrow to the other kid with the hawk and aimed just a little to right of them. As the arrow flew, Ari nodded at Sorin, signalling he could attack if the other hawk attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:21 am

"Reshan.Go.Be careful of the arrows." He screeched and flew off toward them.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:28 am

There was a reason she was in the tops of the trees fathur down the creek. The Blue team would cross overat points like this were there was heavy cover and easy quick passage. The shooters couldn't get arrows through something like this. She a few fighters were waiting to take down small distracting groups that would most likely pass. She gave a happy smile around to the people around her.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:34 am

Ari saw the other hawk coming towards them. Knowing what to do, Sorin flew towards the other hawk, dodging the arrows. "Be safe, Sorin," Ari muttered. She leaped over to another tree and got her bow ready to launch another arrow again.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:41 am

Hale Drem:

Hale saw Zin, and knew now was the time to fire. He grabbed an arrows and aimed on straight for her hand, not even minding the Blue Team members climbing the tree. He hoped the other girl would help him with this one. He had to focus on Zin, which was exactly right. He shot several arrows down, aimed at both of her hands and both of her feet. He could have aimed for a brake in her armor, but this was much better. He could get to to jump back, or even cease her moving if he hit her in her hands and feet. Even just one arrows hitting it's target would be safe.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:51 am

Jordan saw an arrow fired... It headed into the direction of a girl, who Jordan hadn't noticed before. She seemed camouflaged, and it was pretty hard to see her. She looked to who fired the arrow. It was Hale, the Apollo cabin leader. This girl was an enemy. Jordan knew it wasn't the right time for her to jump in and attack, so she waited patiently, watching with her steely gray eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:02 pm

As Reshan dived toward the other hawk,it didn't seem to attack.I didn't notice, but instead it perched on a tree,seeming to not fight out of respect for the other hawk,and not fright.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Hale Drem:

Hale smiled, knowing he was on the right track. He had to keep Zin away. She was well hidden, but not many things could hide from Hale Drem, he had a knack for noticing things that were moving. "That's right," Hale said to himself, jumping down from his tree and making himself seen. He ran straight forwards, beckoning for the Hermes and Athena cabin kids to follow. Hermes would most likely hide in the enemies trees, acting as spies like suggested. Athena would help Hale grab the flag. Soon, Hale had disappeared into the neutral zone.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:29 pm

"Ugh, the horn sounded while I was cursing it," I said "Oh the irony"

I began firing a barrage of arrows to distract people.

"Sorry dad, I wasn't paying attention" I sighed as a released a light arrow to distract them. I released some normal arrows to injure them.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Watching with as the apollo kids were battleing with others. I wacthed around me for anyone who seemed to need help. Centered futher back in the main battle zones for the side.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:04 pm

"Keep your eye on the birdy," I said, firing more arrows at the other team.

I fired another light arrow into the confusion, to throw people off guard, then fired an arrow barrage.

"You didn't keep your eye on the birdy!"
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:06 pm

~is anybody here on the blue team??? just asking....
Back to top Go down
Ken

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Ken's curly brown hair was looking pretty good and not a mess like most peoples is. Ken was a little late for the capture the flag game and he didn't even come prepared but oh well! Ken came in a green sleeveless shirt and his trousers were gym shorts. He had on his classic, Air Jordan I's the first Jordan shoes sponsored by Nike.

He saw how people were just starting to warm up or so he thought. He pressed the bottom button on his silver wristband and it sprouted to a Celestial Bronze sword. He waited for someone to order him on what to do. He didn't want to cost the game and give the other team bragging rights. Ken saw a branch of a tree and sprinted toward it. He put his hands up and flipped onto the branch. He began to climbing farther but not dangerous heights.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Seeing that Sorin didn't exactly want to fight the other hawk, which is unlike him, Ari decided to go over to the neutral zone. She leaped from tree to tree and reached the Neutral Zone.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:22 pm

"Keep your eyes on the birdy," I said

I kept on firing arrow barrages. No one should be able to get past me, not unless they want to die.
"Arrow Barrage!" I yelled while firing a light arrow to the field. I wonder if someone is going to go blind from this.
Back to top Go down
Ken

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Ken was observing the setting from above. This one guy was firing all sorts of arrows in waves. Ken was wondering if this dude was crazy. He didn't see any enemies anywhere. Was he firing at comrades? Testing their comrades capabilities at the art called battling? Ken noticed at the accuracy and speed of the arrows. This dude is no chump. He had to be a brother of Ken, Demigod of Apollo.

Ken scurried back down to the ground after throwing his blade straight to the ground. Ken realized that if he didn't have some type of protection n he could get hurt. Ken got his blade back up from the ground and started cutting a barrier of wood. It wouldn't protect him fully but it was good enough. Now to put the finishing touches on. He cut a hole where he could hold it with. The hole was a major flaw though.

Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:10 pm

"Gah none of my shots are getting close enough to the actual fights," I said. "I'm going to need to get closer"

I started carefully jumping from tree to tree to get the neutral zone. Where I can hit some one.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:46 pm

I saw the flag in plain sight. I sent two of my soldiers at two guards on either side of the flag. I ran towards it as they started to fight them. I only touched the flag when my legs stopped moving. I looked down and my knees down were frozen. I tried to break it but I couldn't. I grabbed and held on to the bottom of the flag.

I saw Quinn approaching the flag. I saw her send out two soldiers to attack our guards. I saw her touch the flag. That was enough. I sent all my energy into freezing her legs from the knee down, and fell against a tree. But she was still grabbing the flag.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:47 pm

I started throwing knives from the tree.Only at the red kids.This way if anyone wanted to take the flag,I'd be a distraction.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:50 pm

"Help!" I yelled. One of my soldiers came over and knocked at the ice with their sword. It wouldn't break. "Kai! Help me break this ice on my legs so I can get the flag!"
Back to top Go down
Ken

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Ken noticed a knife coming straight at him. Ken parried it with his sword and noticed people were trying to take the flag. If they did the team would win and Ken couldn't have that. Ken made his sword turn back into the wristband. He then pulled the Bow off his back and shot arrows at the Blue Members. He shot a arrow at the kid who threw knives at him.

Ken shot three arrows at the camper who had possession of the flag. The camper's legs was frozen. Luckily he didn't aim for death. He aimed at her two shoulders and her arm. If she was a 'her', he couldn't tell from the distance. Then he activated his sword again sprinted toward the person. He slashed at her and attempted to grab the flag. ' I am Ken Kaelo! ' Ken shouted. If they lost the flag atleast he tried!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Jordan Hale
Jordan watched someone grab for the flag... Not good. She felt unsure of what to do. Hale had positioned her cabin here, and she didn't want to go against that, but the flag was nearly gone. She held her sword, and stared at the game with her silvery eyes. Jordan decided to wait here, and try to stop them once they get closer to the border. If they got closer to the border, she corrected herself.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 1136941400aHWCiF

All Hades broke loose, people were attacking and or being attacked, drawing my sword I dispatched a few Nynx children, then got locked in fierce combat with a large son of Ares, whom did take a large cut in my arm, but I quickly incapacitated him. "FOR APOLLO!" I yelled out charging the girl who dare take our, no MY, flag. I rushed up close drawing my knife in my off hand, "You're going DOWN!"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:02 pm

[center]Zin smirked aas the arrow meant for her missed, as she climbed the higher branches. There was a reason why she had now sheild, because of course, it only weighs her down. "Uh, no we don't." she grinned at Hale, as he went into the neutral zone. And as she saw another Hecate girl try for the flag, she knew it was nearly time for them to win. She sent one small bolt to her team mate, as her foot got stuck into the ice and went back to the defenses. So far, there were only a few.

Then, the daughter of Hecate began to get the attention, bringing the victory of the blues short. Zin knew she had to do something. "Uh, nu-uh." Zin said childishly as she battle the Apollo kid with her own sword.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Death, wanna have a showdown?? xD
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Team Flag Zone
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next