Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Red Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+16
Banana
CassieDreary
Eternal God of Happiness
Bre Bre
Nico
rulerguy6
selene
#Megz
tethys
RedPhoenix
Lightning
moon
Blu
Sonic
Lord Sheogorath
*~MoonHalo~*
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Jordan had a slight smile on her face. The usually pessimistic girl was ready for a fight. The Blue Team had no chance. She examined her frosty sword. If the blade hit one of them, they would freeze. Well, not exactly. But their temperature would drop a bit. The sudden cold would just delay them, though, and subsibe quickly... Whatever. Jordan was ready to defend her flag.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:20 pm

"Me... I'm All Ready TO Kick My friends BUTT!" I Said with a short laugh...

Last edited by Chaos on Fri May 13, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:20 pm

I nod and start for the trees. but on my side. I had new fire and sound arrows i had to test. It took me a second to hide my sword and knife. Then i choose a high tree and climbed it.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:23 pm

"The gun just has stun bullets.It won't hurt anyone.Probably." Whose to say I didn't want to hurt someone?Hurtinng a fe Ares kids would feel good.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:24 pm

"I'm wondering if I fire too many light arrows at people, will they go blind?" I asked. "Probably,"

"Bright light doesn't effect me, I can see in bright light without being blinded." I said, "Doesn't throw me off, not sure about other people though"
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Ari smirked and pressed the ruby on her ring. The small item made her quiver appear on her back and her bow on he hand. "We're ALL ready to kick some butt," she said while grabbing one of her arrows and making sure it was perfect, which it was.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Alexis chuckled and turned to Nathan. "Well if you do blind someone, you can always say that you didn't know how it would effect them... it's not exactly a lie and maybe you'll get the bonus of incapacitating an Ares kid."

Last edited by Blu on Fri May 13, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:30 pm

I come up,walking forward."Light sucks.Darkness is what you want to be in." I said.Light was my least favorite thing in the whole world.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:31 pm

"Hey your stuck with a whole bunch of light lovers right here!!!" I yell from my tree 900meters away. "My sound arrows can be dangerous though!!!" I smile
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:33 pm

I Smiled "Whats Up Bro? Must Not have Seen You In The Cabin.... Whats Your Name?"

I Tapped My Delta Shaped Button On My Chest, My Armor Flickering, and my Bow flickered as well showing nothing but the trees behind me.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:34 pm

"Excuse for blinding someone, I didn't know how it would effect them. But If I'm lucky maybe an Ares kid will go blind"

"I can shoot an apple off someone's head blindfolded, while upside down and facing the other way," I laughed,. "There's no way they're getting this flag without being barraged by arrows"

I was exaggerating with the being upside down and facing backwards part but it was fun to say none of the less. But they will be barraged by arrows, and be blinded by light before they see it coming.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Ari laughed at Nathan's comment. "Nice," she said, even though she knew he was exaggerating. Ari jogged over to her half-sister, Alexis, and said, "You as excited about the game as I am?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:40 pm

To the kid who asked my name,I said "I'm Tobias.Tobias Frost.Don't call me Toby." I said.Only one person ever called me Toby and got away with it.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:41 pm

I look on and wait for the gong. Everything was going so unlike it used to be. Where was our Cabin Leader? I had no clue.

Last edited by *~MoonHalo~* on Fri May 13, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Alexis turned to Ari with a smirk. "Oh, yeah," she reassured with a nod. "I am so ready to win this thing. The blue team won't know what hit them."

Last edited by Blu on Fri May 13, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm

I Snapped My Helmet On Over My Face, and With It My Gloves. As My Body Faded From Sight, I Laughed, And moved silently to the left, then Laughed Again. "I'm Ready... anyone else ready?" I Asked Now Behind Nathaniel.

"Nice To Meet You Toby..." I Said Going Into The deepening Shadows. I Appeared Behind his ear. "I Mean Tobias..." I smiled and walked back around.. not so sneakily this time.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

"I want to blind some one with my arrows already," I said,"When will this thing start?"

I pull out my iPod Touch and put in headphones. I start up my music to try to kill the time.

"Tell me when you see people coming."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Ari smirked. "You got that right," she said to Alexis. Seeing Nathan put on his iPod, she had the strong urge to do the same thing, but decided to go against it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:48 pm

"Yeah Sure Thing, But I Don't Know If It Will start For A while Now." I said sadly. It Was Really Taking Forever.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:50 pm

I sat in a tree sniper at the ready.How did I get a sniper?None of your damn buisness.The bollets were mostly exploding or fire bullets.Dont want to kill someone.Scratch that.I do want to kill someone but that would just lead to a lot of explaining and a lot more dead people.I watched as people talked through my scope.I was about 600meters away from the dividing line and getting antsy.Sitting in a tree holding a heavy gun for an hour wasnt what I called enjoyable.
I was wearing sunglasses and a long and baggy jaket.Underneath the jacket were lots of guns and concealed knives that probably no one could see.I walked over to my half brother,Tobias,and nodded hello.It was still day time and I was standing in it.Eww."So whats the plan?"I asked to no one in general.I just wanted an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:50 pm

"I can still hear what's going on," I said. "I just have this music to play in the background"

"Helps me concentrate. Plus it's great for the dramatic effect."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Before he walked away,I stepped in front of him."Don't ever call me Toby again.Ever.You try it,write your will first."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:56 pm

We Climb TO The Trees, Head TO The South, Back Towards Camp, Then Go Back Around To The east, then take 'EM From The Front. The Back Would Be Quite Obvious. So Far Thats What We've Come Up With... Any Other Ideas... oh and we'll have tracks leading the other way....." I Said, Still In My Soft Monotone.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:58 pm

"You can settle whatever you're on about later," I said. "We have a game to win. Parents to make proud."

"If you're going to kill each other... Do us a favor, do it after the game is over."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:02 pm

I stared strangely at Tobias.I shrugged it of.Let him deal with his own problems.I nodded to Mr.Monotone(Max)."Kay.Uh..By the way my names Alice.Daughter of nyx."I said holding out my hand for a handshake.Best make some allies before the fighting started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Team Flag Zone
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next