Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Red Team Flag Zone

Go down 
+16
Banana
CassieDreary
Eternal God of Happiness
Bre Bre
Nico
rulerguy6
selene
#Megz
tethys
RedPhoenix
Lightning
moon
Blu
Sonic
Lord Sheogorath
*~MoonHalo~*
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am

I jumped out of the tree and to where my fellow teammate was.I hacked away at the ice.I hoped the ice-girl didn't notice me too,because then I wouldn't be able to break the ice.My knife snapped and I got out another.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:43 am

Anna Jones

Anna, realizing that her prescence was needed in Zin's fight, leaped down from the tall tree that the daughter of Hecate was perched on; landing on her two feet. She gripped her staff as tightly as she could. This was the first hand-to-hand battle she had in the game, and she was quite self-concious on messing everything up. No, she had to trust in her abilities; maybe she'll suprise herself.

The teenager approached the fray, and once reaching it, stood beside Zin. Anna raised her wand. She processed a few spells in her head that might be of some assistance in the duel.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:46 am

I backed up to where my bow was, realizing the fight was two against one. I cracked my neck with my hands, "I'm just getting warmed up" I thought, drawing my bandanna over my mouth and nose. My long bow at the ready I selected a few arrows notching one keeping the others ready, I'd have to use my bow like a staff and a ranged weapon. It shouldn't snap, Yew wood 5 feet long, string of Phoenix tale. "Bring it." I muttered outloud to myself
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:49 am

Zin rubbed her abdomen a bit. "Nice of you to join us anna." she said, her voice calm. Almost deadly calm. Zin raised her sword, now that Katie had a bow, she was sure Katie got the upper hand. Bows were toys of the Apollo cabin, and they could almost do anything with it. "How about you giving up Katie." zin said to the elder camper.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:59 am

Anna nodded her head in acknowledgement of Zin. She returned her hazel gaze to Katie. The teenager plotted her next move, thinking of possibilities that could put her opponent off guard. She had never fought an Apollo child before, but she was well aware of their capabilities with a bow. Anna would have to manuever around that, and find a way to strike.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:03 am

I chuckled donning my reflector shades. "Yeah I'll give up." in about half a second a smoke arrow (sets off a smokescreen) was leaving my bow heading for the ground between us. "Just as soon as we win." I ducked into the cover of the shade, selecting my next arrow carefully. Tapping my glasses, Infared, I could see both of them easily. I was sure the Daughter Of Hecate was about to clear the smoke away, she'd be my next target.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:09 am

Zin coughed. "What's up with the apollo kids and their arrows?" she asked herself. She sent on little of her power for wind to come, and it cleared off the smog. Zin looked around for Katie, and saw neither hide nor hare of her opponent. "Heads up Anna." she said, stepping back a bit, to cover Anna's back.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:17 am

Kai was hacking away at the ice. When enough was gone, I moved my legs and broke free. I pulled the flag off of it's holding place and put it in the sack on my back. I started running towards the neutral zone and concealed myself in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:21 am

Anna crouched down, waiting for her friends next move. The teenager twirled her staff to clear the way of smoke, which wasn't really as effective. Although, she was bypassing at least 3/4 of the smoke. "I'm ready, Zin," she wispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:22 am

Jasper flanked Quinn as she race back into neutral territory. I've got this he told himself, fighting off defensive players. He hoped that they were going to win. Passing by Zin and Anna, he nodded his head a bit and ran by Quinn, defending the flag.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:26 am

"Oh no you don't." I said outloud firing my sonic arrow at the girl with the flag. Even I had to covor my ears and I sprinted forward full speed towards the girl with the flag who had until moments ago been retreating, now she was clutching her ears and I confronted her bow ready as my 'new' melee weapon.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:28 am

I heard the sonic arrow and fell to the ground. I shadow traveled into a tree. I saw the girl from way up there and sent the remainder of my dead army at her. I wasn't wasting any of my energy on her. She wasn't getting this flag. She wasn't going to win.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:30 am

Before Katie could even get close, Jasper tackled her. they weren't losing the flag on his watch. "Run!" he told the daughter of Hades, as he tried to hold the defensive team down.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:33 am

I easily fought my way through the dead army, then the kid tried to tackle and with astounding agility leaped over the tackle. I had fought worse, and been beaten by worse. Being a daughter of Apollo I was easily able to catch the girl and shot a fire arrow onto her tunic, setting her clothes ablaze.

Last edited by Katie Bird on Sun May 15, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:34 am

I shadow traveled to the tree that Cali, Cadil, and Anna were in. I waved and shadow traveled to the one that was right above the border. Katie shot a fire arrow at me and my clothes caught on fire. I felt weak. I tried frantically to put out the fire. I fell out of the tree and on to the ground. I held my back as I walked quickly across the border.

~Katie she's in a tree

Last edited by Selene on Sun May 15, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:36 am

Victoria Murphy

Victoria followed closely behind Jasper. With her dagger raised, she kept it close to her body; her free hand held out farther to defend herself. "Go! We'll take care of this!" she told Quinn. With that, the daughter of Nike went in and tackled the Apollo kid, hopefully bringing her to the ground.

~ Anna's on the ground. xP
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:43 am

I ran quickly into the neutral ground. My clothes were burned and my armor melted a bit. I pulled out my Stygian Iron sword and charged out. Hoped I could get across easily.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:53 am

"Gah, get her." he said, shaking his head a bit. Adrenaline pumping, he made his way to the defensing girl.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zin stared down at the fleeing team of hers and watched as the others help in progress. "I'll warn the people in the neutral area"she said. Without warning, she shadow travelled into the creek, falling on her knees. Now that her adrenaline is gone, she could feel the weakness and her powers slowing down. Boy, she really had out done herself now. But she wasn't ready to go in as prisoner, so she sat down by a tree, pulled out ambromesia out of the air and began to have a damn good piknick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek raced down the Neutral area for their flag. How did they get past the defenses is beyond him. "You're not getting away that easy!" he said, racing down the creek. Sword in hand, he went and engaged himself into battle.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:05 am

Melina Johnson and Stella Johnson

Melina, along with her older sister Stella, had just returned from the neutral ground. Upon arriving, they noticed a group of campers running passed them; one in which had the flag. The Johnsons chased after them, their weapons close at hand.

Anna Jones

Anna followed closely behind the group, making sure no one on the red team tried to retrieve the flag. Victory was almost at hand, and she was going to make sure her team won.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:25 am

I finally shattered the ice.y knife got shattered as well.Who knew metal could break so easily?Not me,the\at's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:31 am

Destiny wacthed as they started to have more and more people invade. Pushing herself agaisnt the bark of a tree and she took her dagger out and wacthed around looking for an opponiet. She didn't look very strong and would probably be targeted.

Colby wacthed with narrowed eyes as a emeny shadowtravled into the thick over brush of the trees. The daughter of Nyx fouced on the thick shadows around it. Shadows around the girl seemed to turn thick wrap like evil vines around the girl. Colby used this and crawled, unseen closer.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:46 am

Cursing colourfully, Magnus blasted his way from the rocks Zin had sent his way. He had punched through concrete walls on multiple occasions with his lightning bolts, so either these rocks were harder than they looked or he really wasn't on his game today. By the time he got free, everybody had set off running the other way, presumably after the flag.
"Crap," the son of Zeus growled, taking off after them at full tilt. He didn't look fast, especially with his...relatively large belly, but neither did many running backs. And they still deserved their name.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:08 pm

I came In To The Red Zone Flag In Hand. i Was Wiating For it TO Change As More Bullets Sprayed Past me. The Ground Ahead Exploded Into Dust And i Ran Fumbling With My Footing. I Looked up and Found My Confidence And Ran all The Faster.

~1

Last edited by Chaos on Sun May 15, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:11 pm

"Almost there!" Chris was running on one side of Tyler, firing arrows at the general direction of trouble.
"Don't stop!" Magnus too, was laying down cover with his lightning. Just in case there were blues still in the red zone.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:15 pm

"THANKS GUYS FOR THE COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I Shouted as I Cam Across the Red Zones Area. I Ran Quickly Knowing That They Couldn't Hold Them Off Forever, I Then Ran And jumped Over The Stream.

~2
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Team Flag Zone   Red Team Flag Zone - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Team Flag Zone
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next