Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:08 pm

"Really! Cool! I can't wait till you see it! And thanks for the complament."

"I don't get why that is. Athena is a pretty goddess. People should talk to use and you and May, well they already talk to May but you get what I'm saying." I smile and jump of Chase and start swimming in one place which was easier then moving and swimming.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:32 am

"Athena may be pretty, but people fear her and make fun of how smart she is. Maybe kids want to fit in with there parents, so they act like them." I look at Kim trying to swim, and I look up at May. "Kim, I can explain what happened at the beach when you were little. Come on Lets go to shore, instead of you trying to swim while pay attention." I smiled, today was a great day and it was only getting better.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:40 am

"OK. I don't like not knowing things and explainations are awesome." I stop trying to swim and go to the shore.

I jump f Chase and start swimming tword the shore. "I like story time too." I giggle at my joke. I put dry off and start drying my hair.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:48 am

I step out of the water, my shoulders glistening in the sun light. I grab my towel and dry off real quickly. "Well there's Medusa and Poseidon, and then there's the Trojan war. Which do you want to here first?" I put my hands on top of my head waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 am

I think for a minute then at the same time as I say it May says it too."Trojan war."

"Poseidon." I glare at Kim then remember that we were friends now. "Sorry he asked you."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 am

"I'll do Trojan war first. It's exactly what you learned in history class except Poseidon was on the Trojans side, Athena on the Greece side. That's one reason they hate each other. Then there was Poseidon and Medusa. Medusa was beautiful, and she was dating Poseidon. Poseidon tried to take it to far, and get Medusa pregnant and stuff. Medusa didn't want that and fled to Athena's temple, thinking that the virgin goddess would save her. When Athena saw Medusa on the floor of her temple with Poseidon on top of her, she was disgusted. Athena turned Medusa into a snake haired monster that turned men to stone when looked upon, so that no one could fall in love with her again. Poseidon didn't like Medusa now that she was a snake monster.Oh, I forgot about the battle over Athens."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 am

"I remember most of that stuff. My dad talked about it." I smile remebering my dad explaining it all. "I didn't know the gods had a part in the war though."

"Yuck Medusa! Ugly snake lady. I'm glad Percy killed her. Both the name sake and Jackson." I giggle.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:56 am

"Yeah, the gods had a big part in almost every war." I look out at the horizon. I was getting sleepy, I could use a snooze. I yawn. "Sorry, late night. You both remember, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:18 pm

"Ya I remember." I say smiling. I lay back onto the sand not minding the sand getting in my hair. "It was an eventful evening." I look over at May and see her digging in her purse. Then I look over at Chase and then I look at the horizon too.

"AH HA! I found it!" I pull my ipod out of my purse and and one ear bud to Chase, one ear bud to Kim, and the third one in my own ear. "Yes Chase and Kim my ipod has three ear buds. Apollo id to thanks." I flip through my songs and find 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:06 pm

"Nice, it's based on 'Romeo and Juliet' right? Great play, red it recently." I close my eyes and enjoy the music. When the song ended I asked May, "What do you do with the other ear bud when there aren't other people around?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:50 pm

"Well there are always enough ear bud for everyone. So say it was just me and June. There would only two ear buds. If it was the three of us, there would be three buds. Get it?" The song 'You belong with me' by Taylor Swift starts playing. "Ya. I like Taylor and love songs."

"Ya she's cool I guess. Jude went crazy for her sometimes." I smile at the memory of Jude screaming when my dad and step-mom gave the three of us our tickets and one for my step-mom. Then I get sad at the chours remembering I wasn't going to see them for a long time.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:07 pm

"Love songs, eh." A million different thoughts were swirling through my head. 1. download a few love songs to put on a CD for May. 2.find the nearest convenience store and buy a Taylor swift CD for May. 3.trick an Apollo kid into writing a love song for her. etc etc etc. I hoped no one could tell what I was thinking. What ever I did, I wanted it to be a surprise, and it had to be done by tonight. I gently nudge Kim with my elbow. "May doesn't know who Jude is," I whispered to Kim.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 pm

"No. I don't want to tell her." I was still sad about the memory and didn't want to bring it up again so I wanted Chase to instead.

"Who's..." I knew they would bring it if they wanted so I wasn't ganna push like they didn't push me. "I don't know much about you Kim. We're friend yet I know nothing about you."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:28 pm

"If you won't tell her I will. Jude is Kim step-sister, Daughter of Apollo. Then there's Page, also Kim step-sister. Page's a daughter of Hermes. there's Kim's father, and Kim's step-mom who needs to stop falling in love with gods." I take fingers and start writing in the sand. In ancient Greek I wrote 'I love you May'. I wondered if May could read ancient Greek.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:38 pm

"Ohhhh.. Aphrodite likes your step-mom." I say with a giggle. Then I see what he writes in the sand and write 'I love you Chase' in the sand hoping he'd notice. "Isn't there a Beetles song 'Hey Jude'? I think I have it." I start flipping through my song and find it. The ipod starts going 'Hey Jude (something something) You turn a sad song and makle it better.'

I smile and sing alond to the words not wanting to see al the lovey dovey things Chase and May where doing so I closed my eyes as I sing it. "It's Judes name sake. And the gods fell in love with her and she them so after Jude was born my stem-mom met Hermes. You get where I'm going. It's her line of buisness."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:59 pm

I see what she writes and give May a warm smile. I write in the sand again, 'ready for tonight?' I look at Kim and realize I should stop doing things like this with her around. I was hoping she couldn't read ancient Greek, it would be humiliating if she could read all of this. trying to draw attention to my self, not the sand, I say, "The best place I can think of to talk is were Kim and I met. Maybe we could go there some time soon."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:36 pm

"Ya people only really go there if their leaving, if their waitiong for someone to come, or their new. It is a good spot to hang out." I write in english 'ya I'm ready if ou are.' My ipod went to 'I wanna hold your hand' by the beetels. "Gosh I love these old fashen love song. They can be even more romantic then new but new have a spot in my heart."

I try to read what May writes and I start to get mad because my dad didn't teach me english. I deside not to say anything though even though I knew my anger was going to bottle up.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:00 pm

I look at Kim getting mad. I understood that Kim was reading everything that we wrote in Greek, but English was a foreign language to her. I had to admit English was hard for me to decipher, but it could be done. It toke me a little while but I manege to write English ' can't wait'. I take the ear bud out of my ear and slip on my orange CHB shirt. "Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:09 pm

"Ya." I smile and take the ear bud out of my ear too. I didn't know what to talk about.

I smile. "Chase you do know you wrote 'c'nat twia' right?" I smile. "I'm dislesic too but my teachers helped me and June alot. My dad didn't care if I even went to school." Remembering my dad makes me mad and I through a rock at the water as hard as possable.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:22 pm

I see her through a pebble at the water. "Got daddy troubles? Don't worry, you can tell me anything. I have dad issues also." As much as I HATED my dad I was missing him. after all, he is my father. I tried to shake the thought that I wanted him here with me but I couldn't. I tried to get mad but I couldn't do that either, May and Kim are to cheerful.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:31 pm

"My dad... my mom gave me and June to my dad after birth. My dad didn't want us.(I through another rock into the water.) He never cared about us! (another rock.) When the first monster attacked he kicked us out. (I through a rock harder.) We were popular kids. We didn't know how to take care of our selves! (another rock.)"

I was afrade to say anything. I didn't want to get palted by a rock.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:40 pm

"Same song here. I under stand hating your dad, but I can't help but missing my dad some times." I was actually getting mad, yes. pick up the nearest object, a piece of broken glass, and through that at the water. I look over at Kim and smiled."You're privileged Kim, you know that? You're the only one here that's not mad at family." I lay down and close my eyes. I wasn't sure if I would be able to survive the date tonight. I was really tired.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 pm

"I did hate my step-mom. But then again I was little and she ended up to be nice with two little babies for littlesisters for me. Ya I am privileged and know it."

"I HATE MY DAD!" I start throwing random things like sand and rocks and anything I can grip. I sigh and stop. "It took us a year or so to get here. We couldn't defend our selves from monsters. A satyar died trying to get us here."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:08 pm

"Don't be upset about the death of a satyr. he achieved the ultimate goal. he's with Pan now. I'm sure that what ever satyr died for you is a beautiful flower now." I started rubbing my scar, again. I sighed. "Daddy troubles," I repeated myself. I sit up so that I was eye level with May, and shoulder level to Kim. "Great to have friends complete opposite of each other, " I joked.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:16 pm

"We did wonder why he was a flower. We didn't know about the gods or anything and he was trying to get us here before we found out. We ended up getting here without and planted the flower infront of the big house."

"What about Pan? Isn't he in some forest out there playing a pan flute or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next