Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) Empty
PostSubject: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) +_lgjj8bTLo71qdaw5vo1_500

I let the cool water slowly flow on my feet. I waded deeper into the water, my the sun beating down on my chest and back. I lay down on my back and floated, looking at the blue sky, wondering if my mom was watching.

I knew it was a pretty bad idea to go swimming. After all, Athena and Poseidon didn't exactly get along. But I couldn't help it. The water felt so cool and refreshing. I swam here and there, then eventually came ashore, and dried off enough to eat my sammich.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:56 pm

I walk out of the water completely dry and flick my hair. OK now that that silly thing was over with I walked over to the older boy. 2 years most likely. Definitely not a sibling of mine. "Hello. I'm Molly. And you are?" I ask him.

I was wearing my normal clothes. Jeans, a blue tee-shirt, and a sea-green jacket. My black hair curled around a bit making me look a little like a mermaid. Some how I knew I looked nothing like one though. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:01 pm

"Err," I said, kind of startled. "I'm Rory," I answered. This little kid seems weird, I thought. I dried off my hair, and slipped on a shirt.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:07 pm

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to come off that way. Um... Nice to meet you Rory. Who's you're godly parent??" I ask him. I felt bad about spooking him. Now he probably thinks I'm a freak. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:11 pm

"Athena," I replied, glancing at the sky. "And you?" I asked, looking back at her. I wondered how old she was.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:16 pm

"Poseidon. I'm 14. How about you?" I say to the son of Athena. This is a time one would look into their past about who knows what to make another discussion but I do not have that privilege.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:18 pm

I hesitated. "I'm sixteen," I replied. I wasn't sure if I should be talking to her. "You know our parents don't get along, right?" I said, instantly wanting to call her seaweed brain, the Athena cabin's favorite nickname.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:47 pm

"Ya I know but I have no friends and I'm bored. Your two years older then me." I say. What to talk about next. I'm not good with these things.... Talking. I'm still trying to get past waking up not remembering anything. Seaweed brain (the Athena cabin's nickname for us) would not be to off.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:57 pm

I nodded, kinda weirded out. "Are you okay?" I asked. She sort of had this weird quizzical look on her face.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:59 pm

"Huh? Oh um... Sorta... No not really but it's not your problem. It's not like YOU stole my memory." I say to him. I've said the same thing over and over and over and over again and I'm sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Stole her memory? What? I cocked my head. "Right...Cause I would know if I did." I said, obviously. I bent down, and tugged on my ankle brace, that I had to have since I was little.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 pm

I nod. "I've found NOTHING about myself. I have no idea who I am other then Molly or that I'm 14 and then Poseidon claimed me. I don't even know anyone in this dang locket my my best friend and my dad." I say a little upset. I didn't NEED to tell him but it's said now.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:10 pm

I frowned. "Well, that majorly sucks," I said, shoving my hands into my pockets. I didn't even know why I was talking to this kid. She wasn't usually the type of person I hung out with.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:26 pm

"It does majorly suck. PLUS if I start to remember something I faint and have nightmares then wake up and forget everything that happened. Oh and at night I have nightmares." I say to him. I don't usually hang out with people like him. Well I don't usually hang out with people.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:16 pm

"Wait, you have nightmares every single night?" I asked, astonished. I would be deathly afraid to go to sleep if I had nightmares every night. I shifted from foot to foot. The sand was getting hot.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 pm

My feet were getting hot so I made the waves go higher on the beach to where we were standing to cool the sand. "Yep. But when I wake up. I don't know what they were about." I say to Rory. I let my feet get wet to cool off.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:06 pm

I relaxed, feeling the cool water touch my toes. It tickled as it came, then receded just as quickly. I was slightly impressed by the way she could manipulate it. I frowned. Stop it, I thought to myself. She is a seaweed brain, remember? "Yeah...that stinks," I said, pulling myself out of deep thought.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:01 pm

I nod. I grab a hold of my rusty, water stained, beaten, locket. Apparently my mom gave it to me. The woman in the locket must be my mom. I knew that. I knew my dad as well in the locket. I also knew my best friend and half brother who is now died. But the boy... The other boy. I have no idea. Getting out of deep thought I say, "Ya. So does waking up under the waves not knowing anything. I've practically already said that. Oh well. Ya I'm pretty good at moving water."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:54 pm

I wondered how many times she had to tell this whole story. IT probably sucks even more than I thought it did, but I decided to put that out of my head. "Well, it's almost after hours," I said, looking near the horizon. The afternoon light shown down on the beach. "I should probably get back to my cabin. Later," I said, smiling, and waving as I turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:06 pm

"See ya." I say running to my cabin. I wanted to go to my bunk before anyone else. They always yelled at me for all my nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)   Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hangin' (private to KaySpyGirl)
Page 1 of 1