Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] Empty
PostSubject: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm

I leaned against the glass divider sort of thing that kept people from falling off the second floor ot the Mall. I waited for my other friends here. I knew Noel would be here which made me smile every time I remembered. Two others would be here, but I forgot who they were. I looked around me, no one paying attention. People just walking with their friends around, deep in conversation. I snapped my fingers without a sounds, the palm of my right hand filling up with sea water.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:53 pm

I walked through the mall and looked around. Piper was here somewhere and that fact was enough to make me excited. I was on the bottom floor and kept strolling and thinking. I wasn't sure who else was going to meet us,but that was fine with me. I glanced down at my reflection in a store's window. I coudn't help it, I was Aphrodite's kid after all. White t-shirt, jeans, and Nikes completed my look. I went up the stairs and continued my search for Piper.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:02 pm

I looked down to the first floor. I searched for Noel. I saw the top of his head. I smiled a little to myself. I would have done something with water involved to get him attention, but we were in the mortal world so I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:14 pm

I kept looking and still didn't see her. Mind you, I'm a pretty tall kid, but I still couldn't find her. I ran my hand through my hair. My eyes finally found Piper. Thank the gods. I walked towards her,but she wasn't facing me so she couldn't have know I was behind her. Breathing in deeply,I came up next to her and wrapped my arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:17 pm

I felt a hand come around my waist. I breathed in an turned, seeing Noel. I smiled and put a hand on his arm. "You found me," I said, still in a smile.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:29 pm

[I grin at her. "Yes ma'am." I looked out over the half full,or half empty mall. It just depends if you are a positive or negative person. "So is anyone else going to be joining us?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:33 pm

"I don't know. I thought so, but I'd rather it was just you and me," I said with a smile. I looked across the mall, then up at Noel. He was such the perfect guy.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:43 pm

"That's prefectly fine with me." I watch her as she looked around then at me. "Anything specific you want to do?"I asked as a I laced my fingers through hers.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:51 pm

"Just walking around is nice. Anything is fine as long as I'm with you," I said, a smile on my face. I squeezed his hand. I brushed my hair out of my face with my other hand.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:18 pm

~I was wondering if I could join..
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am

--It's fine with me, but we might want to wait and see what Bunny says. We were originally planning on having one more person with two characters, so that could be you. :)
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 am

I walk in the mall with Kaitlin, arguing about what was better Lemonheads or Tootsie Rolls. "No! Lemonheads are more flavorful! Real lemon juice!" She argues. I sadly shake my head. "Tootsie rolls are chocolate! Who doesn't like chocolate?" I retort. Kaitlin was about to argue, when something catches her attention. "Hey look! Noel and Piper!" She bounds towards them, leaving me to follow. My leg injury had healed somewhat, but still left me with a tiny limp. I walk over to them. I wave. "Hey guys. Sorry we're late." Kaitlin grins at them, then asks, "Can you PLEASE tell Ollie that Lemonheads are WAY better than Tootsie Rolls?" I roll my eyes. I guess that's what you get when telling a girl 'Yes' when they want to hit you up for a ride to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:56 am

Still holding her hand,I turn around and see Ollie and Kaitlin. "Hey . But, I have to agree with Ollie. Tootsie Rolls are way better than Lemonheads." I glanced at Kaitlin, smiling apologetically in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:42 am

I turn to Kaitlin. "HAH!" I yell. Then it was her turn to roll her eyes. "Whatever..." she says grinning. She looks around at the stores, then spots Hot Topic. "It's taking every single particle of will inside of me to not burst into that store and leave you guys here," she says, pointing to the store. I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:02 pm

"C'mon them. Lets go satisfy your Hot Topic need." I said, grinning. I tow Piper along, not letting go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Kaitlin pumps her fist in the air. "Yes!" I smile and follow her with Noel and Piper. I wasn't into Kait. I had a girlfriend. Kaitlin wanted a ride to the mall, and the awesome nice person I am, I gave it to her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:22 pm

We made our way into the store. At first glance from the outside, it didn't look very busy. Once inside, you learned it was packed. I honestly don't think I had ever been in a Hot Topic before. I only shopped when my sister forced me to, and I had a feeling she wouldn't want to be caught dead even outside of the store.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:52 pm

When we got to Hot Topic with Kait and Ollie, I was sort of terrified. I was never a huge Hot Topic fan. I was more of a Pacific Sunwear girl. Heavy metal music blasted on the inside. Shirts on display in glass covers were bolted into the wall. I didn't dare let go of Noel's hand. Girls around the mall ogled him because he was so handsome.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:02 pm

It was almost as if Piper stiffened when we came into the store.I gently squeezed her hand, and looked down at her face."You okay?"I asked her softly so that only she could hear.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Kaitlin bolts to the retro shirts, the ones with the paintball splatters and such on them. She turns to us and exclaims, "OMG. Look at this!" She holds an airbrushed t-shirt with the Nirvana logo on it over her torso. Me? I had my eyes on an awesome Gir from Invader Zim watch. I take it and fit it on my wrist. "Looks good," I tell myself. I walk over to Noel and Piper. "I think I'm going to buy this," I explain to them.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:55 pm

I shook my head slightly. "I've never been a huge fan of Hot Topic," I said, looking up at him. I squeezed his hand again a little. I gave him an encouraging smile. I looked forward again. A tall lady with jet black hair checked out Noel.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:02 pm

I smiled and nodded in agreement. Hot Topic wasn't really my scene either. I saw Piper's expression change and realized she saw a random lady looking at me. I glanced and saw that she still was looking at me. I touched Piper's waist with my other hand and game hert a light kiss. Hopefully that lady saw. If not, oh well. But gods, it was annoying when people did that. Its not like I can't see them.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:09 pm

I opened my eyes after the surprise kiss, probably to get that girl off his back. I smiled slightly and looked back at Kait and Ollie. Hopefully we wouldn't lose them, since they were running all over the store. I giggled in my mind seeing them fall in love with shirts and watches.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Ollie and Kait looked like my sister when she went shopping in Paris. They google-eyed everything around them.
I glanced at Piper and moved in Ollie's direction, towing her along. Hopefully Kait hadn't gone to far, because I didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:22 pm

I walked through Hot Topic with Noel, searching for Kait and Ollie in a way. I moved out of the way of emo and punk looking guys and girls. I stayed quiet like usual in public. I didn't want to lose any of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: