Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Noel and Piper. I walk up to them and grin. "I bought the watch, these awesome pair of sunglasses, and this hat," I say, pointing to the top of my head. It was one of those fishnet Ed Hardy hats. And my sunglasses were sorta Bono-esque. I rub my hands together. "We getting ready to leave the store?" I look back at Kaitlin. "'Cause I have a feeling I'm gonna need to drag her outta here." You could faintly hear her over the blaring Slipknot, squealing and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:49 pm

I looked around for Kait. I shrugged. "Yeah. I'll leave if you guys want to," I said. I did want to get out of this store. "I'd hit Pacific Sunwear. that's my place," I said, still in hand with Noel.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:54 pm

"Dragging may be our only hope of getting her outta here."I said as we watched her run around like a kid in a candy store. "Ollie, would you like the honors of dragging ? 'Çause. I'm kinda afraid she will bite or something."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:00 pm

"K." I walk over to Kait. She was holding, like, five bags in her hands. I grab her by the wrist and start to drag her out of the store. She was struggling and trying to get away, telling me, "Wait! I want that shirt! And those jeans! And a hat!" I look at Noel and Piper. "Ready." I smirk at them.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:13 pm

A little conviced they were ready to go, I turned my body in the direction on the exit. I assumed Noel was ready to leave too. I left the place hand in hand with Noel. I waited for the others to come too.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:24 pm

I was still laughting at Kait as she fought Ollie's grip . Piper and I were outside waiting for them . The mall seemed to have gained quite a few more shoppers. I glanced at a clock and realized we had been in Hot Topic for almost thirty minutes.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:03 am

I drag her out and let her go. She looks back at the store wistfully, then obediently follows. I smile. "Good girl." Kait rolls her eyes, then stuffs her hands in her black skinny jeans' pockets. "At least I got the shirt..." she mutters. I look at Piper. "So we going to Pacific Sunwear?" Kaitlin looks up and grins.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:43 pm

I smiled. "Sure," I said. I wanted to mention about how I hated that store but I held myself back. I didn't like being seen in those places. If I did mention that, they might beat me up. Ollie was a son of Zeus so he could blast lightning through me. I didn't know what kind of stores Noel liked.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:40 am

--They might beat you up xD Love it.

We made it out of Hot Topic and the girls decided we would go to Pacific Sunwear. Honestly, it didn't matter to me. I smiled at Piper and didn't let go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 am

I turn to Piper. "Wait- we already went to my store, what store do you guys wanna go to?" I ask. I didn't want to be selfish. But you could hear a significant groan from Kait.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:25 pm

"I just said Pacific Sunwear," I said, shooting him a look. I walked through the mall hand in hand with Noel. Pacific Sunwear was a while away from here. Plus, it was on the second floor.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:58 pm

I smirked a little as Piper looked like she was going to go slap Ollie. Smiling at her, I tried to keep her walking. Unfortunatly, I had no idea what the mortals would see if Ollie and Piper had a Son of Zeus vs. Daughter of Poseiden match in the middle of the mall. I glanced at Kait to see if she would take my hint.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:15 pm

~This post will be Kait.

I grin at Noel, getting what he was trying to tell me. That would be pretty cool, and all. I look at Piper. She was somewhat pissed. And Ollie; he was wearing that goofy grin of his.

Last edited by Dashwood. Alex Dashwood. on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Rolling my eyes, I knew Kait thought it would be entertaining. Maybe it would, but who knows what kind of crap she and I would have to try to mop up afterwords. Glancing at Ollie, I see that he is still smiling. Somehow, I figured he wouldn't be so happy if Piper slammed him with a few gallons of water.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:44 pm

I never was a huge fan of the Zeusy kids. The ones I knew usually took advantage of their powers and were kind of stuck up. Ollie just seemed kind of weird. Him and Kait were getting along fine in my view. I kept my gaze around the store and spotted an escalator we'd have to take to get to my store.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Something extremely similar to dislike seemed to pass over Piper's expression. It was probably just the whole Big-Three-rivalry-thing. Even though Ollie seemed a little odd, he wasn't that bad. Letting Piper lead us to the escalator, I glance back at Kait, forgetting that she probably wasn't going to be a big help if Ollie and Piper got super pissed at each other.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:53 pm

I hopped up on the escelator, letting the moving stairs move me up in the air. I leaned against the right side of it and sighed. I looked down towards the floor we were just on. I puffed out my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 pm

I laugh at how Piper looked, then cover my mouth. "Sorry." I say, my voice muffled by my sweatshirt's sleeve. I didn't want Piper made at me. At all.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:35 pm

I stared at him. The little smart alec kid was really pushing the limit now. I dropped my arm down on the edge of the escelator. I let go of Noel's hand.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:42 pm

As soon as she let go, I knew she was super pissed. I glanced again, back to Ollie and Kait. My hand rested on the small of her back, both a comfort and a warning. Maybe Ollie would figure out that he should just stop.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:12 pm

I pull my hat low over my sunglasses, trying to hide myself. No luck. I was...no, I am so stupid sometimes. I could say it was my ADHD, but that would only sound like an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:35 pm

I jumped off the escalator. Now we were on the second floor. I turne, looking for PS. This mall was one that I had never been so before recently. So now I had to be like a detective.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:03 pm

I got off after Piper, and grabbed her hand again. I had no idea where we were Pacific Sunwear was, but Piper seemed like she did. I smile, looking down at our hands. On the bright side, at least Ollie and Piper weren't trying to kill each other at the moment. I spotted PacSun out of the corner of my eye, in the direction we were headed.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 pm

I smiled when he grabbed my hand again. It was cute how he rushed right back to me. Ollie and Kait were behind us doing who know what. I headed in the direction of Pac Sun once I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Kait and I followed suit. I stayed in the back, while Kait strolled right up by Piper. "Want a piece of gum?" she asks her. We enter the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next