Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Just Chillin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Private] Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Fletcher Emerson

Leaning back against Thalia's Pine, I sighed and sank a little lower. Man, I had been so lucky. Nothing had really happened to me in the battle other than a few scrapes and bruises. While others... They didn't share my good fortune. So many campers dead, so many wounded, so many that would never fully recover. What was more painful was knowing that this war was even close to being over. In fact, it was just getting started.

Alicia had been looking over some blueprints of an enemy's armour in order to inform us of their weakest points. Of course, she hadn't had time to observe it before we'd been rushed to battle so naturally, she forced me to protect her while she read the stuff. Nothing too big had noticed us so we had been pretty good for the most part. Except for this one point where this big ugly goon sneaked up behind us and swatted her aside into a tree. Yeah, she's given me an earful for that one as she chased me with her limp, it would have funny if it hadn't been terrifying at the same time. I had to keep a better eye on her while she was looking over stuff like that - she was practically my best friend, after all.

Inhaling the crisp afternoon air, I grimaced and closed my eyes. Yes, I registered the thought. This war wasn't over.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:32 am

Jack had only just come from the battle. As he was the son of the snow spirit and because of his injuries his upper torso was naked except for the bandages covering his nice abs. He was wearing some swimming trunks and trainers in the middle of winter in the snow. Ironic wasn't it? Scratches that were slightly pink on his creamy white skin. His near-to-white blonde hair was partially covered by his usual black and white New Era hat.

As happy as possible the snow was stirring and swirling anywhere he stood, he was at his height of power, a dark day in the middle of winter and the area covered in snow. Only few days like these came along each year. He'd recently broken up with his latest squeeze, his girlfriends didn't last long, he wasn't that kind of guy and mostly the girls weren't either. Jack had gotten few stares after and during the battle from females and appreciated all but ignored most.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:36 am

I walk up to Thalia's pine and see two kids leaning on the tree. I walk up to them and say "Hi. My name is Kimberly. Call me Kim. I came here a few days ago." I had bandage on my head from the battle. "A hellhoud pounced me and my head hit a rock." I didn't know why I told them that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:42 am

Glancing up as some shirtless guy entered the scene, I wrinkled my nose and stared at the snow around us. Was this guy crazy? It was freaking minus 6 degrees out and he was parading around in some trunks that barely kept his legs warm? Not only that but he was also shirtless? Just exposing his body to the elements. Shaking my head, I stood up and tousled my hair. "Hey man." I started, unsure as to how to continue. "Aren't you cold?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Turning to some approaching chick, I flashed her a grin because recognized her as the girl in the Amphitheatre that one time.

Dang, she was way too young. Crossing my arms, I kept the smile up anyways. "Hey. I saw you in the amphitheatre the other day, welcome to camp then." I said, listening as she explained her injury. Smiling in that amused way that you do when someone younger than you says something cute, I chuckled. "Ouch. That must have hurt. I mean... rocks are pretty hard. I don't have any super huge injuries but... congrats to you?" I said, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 am

I giggle. "No congratulations needed.(I smile) My mom's Athena. I should have guessed. Ya I saw you there to. Whats your name by the way?" I knew what she was thinking. That I was a little kid. I may be 12 but that doesn't mean I'm a baby, I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 am

Jack laughed at the question of him being cold As a reply he stated the obvious, " Nah, I'm a son of Chione so I'm alright, I'm Jack by the way, " he said his voice calm and controlled. They started talking about injuries and Jack didn't join in. He rather ignored the subjects of his injuries.

His arms and legs were laced with scratches and scars, the bandage around my waist was slightly getting red again, it was covering up a huge scratch that was deep and still open and bleeding. When he moved another step his flinched at the scratch, it burned. Badly. That was the problem, he'd been scratched by an Incubbi. Every night he was reminded of his injury. It nearly gave him his death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:15 am

"Name's Fletcher, son of Hermes." I said, grinning lopsidedly. "Khione, huh? Must be pretty cool." I had heard Khione was a total babe. Buut she was a goddess so... off limits. Not that I'd try to hook up with her anyways. I preferred easy women. "Hey, I have a friend who's a daughter of Athena. I was protecting her bookworm butt during the battle." I said, staring at camp as if it were Alicia. "Only time she ever loses her cool is when she spots a certain little critter with eight legs." I stated, laughing. "It is so entertaining watching her hop around and make weird gestures." I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:23 am

Jack winked. The name of Hermes interested him, " Hermes? So you're a good thief? You could come along, I love stealing things, " He said it so cool, so calm it seemed natural. Jack loved his mother, he'd met her about three times now, none had good reasons and endings but he'd gotten to see her which is more than some could ask for. Love was a big part in the life of Jack yet it was never true or pure, it was short and mostly fake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:38 am

"Yeah, I'm pretty decent thief. I do get caught sometimes though, but ya know, where's the fun in never getting caught? A little running around, get your adrenaline on, some taunting and jibes, it's all pretty exciting." I said, beaming but raising my eyebrows. "Wait, come along? Come along where?" I asked.

(( LOL, BRAIN DEAD. *dies* ))
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:12 pm

I had blanked out. "Sorry guys. I was deep in thought. Anyway you were talking about steeling something? Page always steels my stuff. It can be funny... Sorry deep in thought again. I don't know if I want in the conversation but... ya."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Jack shrugged and smiled when the snow started to circle his body again. He shrugged at Fletcher, " Oh, right, I meant we could go off on a stealing spree sometime, it's always so much fun, " he said. Jack would just about steal anything, just for the adrenaline from it, especially in the winter in snowy places, then they would barely be able to stop him from getting what he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:19 am

"Oh, right." I said, blowing up my hair. "Yeah, that would be pretty fun. I don't steal much nowadays though. You know, there's bigger fish to fry. With the war raging and all, I guess I don't worry too much about stealing." Chicks to date, hearts to break, you know the drill. I bit back the last comment, smiling instead. "You like stealing too, huh? I would've thought that you'd be more of a... person who sticks to the rules." I said, hesitating halfway through as I mentally debated with myself whether I should say goody-goody or not.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Jack chuckled and shrugged, "I guess not." Although Fletcher was right about the battle he didn't like the war, it stopped him from doing what he loved most, breaking hearts, yet that is where the battle was kind of good. They were all in despair and all needed a shoulder like Jack's to cry on. Jack scratched his arm which was already full of wounds.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:04 am

"I don't steal. My step-sister does that. I'm brains not bronze or thief or anything. I am good at thinking and I could help you guys if you give me a reason." I was telling the truth but I didn't want to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:19 am

Hey, that was cool. A kid with a conscience. "Nah. You probably shouldn't tag along anyways, we'd just end up getting you in trouble." I said, shrugging and winking at her. Glancing down at the guy's wounded arm (man, I had forgotten his name), I raised an eyebrow. "You... probably shouldn't scratch that." I said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:56 am

Jack shrugged and flinched as he did so, he ignored it though, of he looked at the injuries of others he shouldn't say anything. His injuries were nothing, people had died for Zeus's sake! "Wow, you're the first kid I met to have a conscience. Cool," he said unintentionally and unknowingly voicing Fletcher's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:13 pm

I deside that I should leave. "Nothing aganst you guys but I have somewhere I gatta be." I start walking back down the hill.

~Don't call her back. I am about to illk her so she needs to leave.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:27 pm

(( Alright. ))

Raising an eyebrow but saying nothing when Jack seemed to say just what I was thinking, I raised a hand to wave. "Alright, see you around." I called, remaining in the position for a moment before turning back to Jack. "So. Son of Khione. What's that like?" I asked, laughing a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Just Chillin'   [Private] Just Chillin' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private] Just Chillin'
Page 1 of 1