Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) Empty
PostSubject: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Conor walks into the basketball courts area, with Alaska. He smiles at her, and walks over to a bench. He sits down on a bench, and pats the spot next to him, for her to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:44 pm

I shrugged and plopped down on te pench next to Conor. "You any good?" I asked him acknowledging the basket ball hoops. I wondered if he wanted to play. I needed to do something. My ADHD was kicking in already while sitting on a bench for thirty seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:51 pm

"I'm okay"Conor says to her. He then hops up, and jogs over to the cart with the balls. He picks one, and starts to dribble it. He then runs to the hoop still dribbling. Conor dribbles a bit more and picks up the ball and aims. He shoots the ball, and makes it in the hoop.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:08 pm

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Show off!" I yelled and went to get a ball myself. I drbbled it around for a while then decided to take a foul shotz i took my stance and shot. The net made a swish sound as it didn't even touch the rim. "Ah," Isaid sweetly retreiving my ball. "That's one of my favorite noises."
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Conor rebounds the ball, and starts to dribble. He then chuckles and watches her. He then turns back towards the hoop still dribbling. He then pauses and bends down wards and holds the ball. He then pushes up and realeases the ball. Conor watches as the ball goes in with a swoosh.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:24 pm

I raised my eyebrows at him. I took my ball in my hands and dribbled right to the basket and did a layup into the basket. I rebound the ball again and dribble back up to the top of the key. His turn.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Conor dribbles the ball for a few moments. He then turns and backs up to the half-court line. He turns around and dribbles for a few moments. He conentrats for a while and lifts it up. He then shoots the ball, it hits the backboard and goes in.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 pm

I shrugged and made a, eh, okay, gesture with my hands. I smiled and went to the three point line taking a shot from the top right corner. I paused a second staring at the net, then bent down and shot. It went in after bouncing off the backboard.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Conor smiles as he runs over and atempts to rebound her ball. He smiles and says,"I bet you cant get it".
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:46 am

"I bet I can," I told him and darted after my ball also. It bounced off the backboard in his direction but I ran never the less. And you wabt to know where I ran? Right into Conor. I wasn't even paying any attention to him, just the ball, that is, until I ran into him feelin like I just ran into a brick wall. I just barely caught myself before falling over.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Conor reaches out to pervent her from falling to the ground. "Whoa, you okay"he says to her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:45 pm

I grabbed Conor's hand with both of mine. I steadied myself then looked up at him. "Yeah," I said and stood up straight. I let go of his hand once I realized I was still holding it. I'm pretty sure I blushed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:52 pm

.......hello...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)   Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just chillin' at the courts. (Kat♥)
Page 1 of 1