Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE] Empty
PostSubject: Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE]   Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 pm

LIAM VANE

Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE] Tumblr_lyj7jyGX6k1r8ecgoo1_400

It was only Liam's second day at camp and already he felt like an outcast. He watched as the other demigods hung out with their housemates and practiced their fighting skills. He didn't even know who is godly father was and as far as he was concerned, he had no talent with fighting. All he had was his ring, the silver and gray one that his mother gave to him. He wondered if he'd ever get claimed or if his dad didn't want to be known as the father of a worthless kid like Liam.

Somehow, he found himself by the lake. Liam wondered around before sitting down by the edge of the water. He'd finally been given some camp clothes, so he wore his orange T-shirt and tan cargo shorts along with his gray sneakers. The wind played with his brown hair as it normally did while Liam looked across the water.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE]   Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE] Tumblr_lwttw63GvB1qacjjno1_500
>>S U T T O N j a c q u e l i n e M C K I N N E Y<<

----------------------------------------------------------------
t h e y D O N T l i k e M Y j e a n s
T H E Y d o n t G E T m y H A I R w e E X C H A N G E o u r s e l v e s
y e a h W E d o I T a l l T H E t i m e
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sutton was in her usual outfit, short-shorts and a V-neck. She decided to conplete the look with a pair of Miu Miu ballet flats. Walking slong the beach, her blonde hair let down and dangling past her shoulders. With the added effect that short shorts made her legs look longer and naturally tanned (though they were naturally tanned.), she looked like a daughter of Aphrodite. The only thing was; she wasn't a daughter of Aphrodite, nor was she as fake and horrible smelling as the Aphrodite kids.

Striding along the path, she noticed someone in a horrible outfit. Who wore their camp t-shirts anymore? Only dorks did. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. Resisting the urge to go up the guy and diss him on how bad his outfit looked. She quickly lit a cigarette to keep her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE]   Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Liam wasn't really doing much of anything when a gust of wind blew a puff of smoke his way. Immediately, he was worried there was a fire, but upon turning around he saw it was just someone smoking a cigarette. She looked a lot older than him and he realized she wasn't wearing her camp T-shirt. Was she even a demigod?

Either way, the smoke found it's way into Liam's face and he began to cough a little. Looking up at the girl, he muttered, "Um, hi?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE]   Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin By The Lake... [PRIVATE TO MAXIMUMEVILSMILE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: