Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Chillin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Rain
I was sitting on the ground of the Khione Cabin, leaning against Brian. The mixture of cold from the ground and warmth from his back was soothing. I closed my eyes and began to daydream.
I was walking home from school, going to my old house where my father still lived. It was blistering cold outside, and I was enjoying every second of it. Not only was there no one in sight becasue all the kids had been picked up by their parents instead of having to walk home like me, but I loved the cold. I didn't know why, I just did. Well, not specifically the cold, more the snow. I breathed in deeply.
In front of me, a small tornadoe of snow began churning in front of me. I stopped.
"Rain," a voice whispered in my head, "You must go! Leave your father, it is better for him and you. You must go to New York, you will find help there. Along the way, you will make a new friend." The voice whispered to me. The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't think of who it remined me of. I stood and pondered whether or not I should follow the instructuons of the snow. I decided to, and changing my direction, I started walking to New York.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Rhea

Rhea

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Nevada rushed into the cabin smiling brightly it was getting colder and she loved it.She was surprised to see another face here. "Oh hi!"She brushed hair from her face here deep brown eyes curious with both surprise and confusion, Why wasn't this kid outside enjoying the colder weather like her other brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:05 pm

OOC: Rain's a guy.....
Rain
I looked up as I heard another voice in the Cabin. The girl seemed to be talking to me, so I tried to focus on what she said. It wasn't hard, seeing as she had said two words.
"Hi," I said, standing up as Brian began to stand up also. He was very large, but still small for a Polar Bear of his age. I put my hand on his nose, which was level with mine.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Nevada smiled lightly sticking her hand out "Nevada Markus, Nice to meet you."She tried to be nice to everybody even the frilly Aphrodite kids.It just seemed fair to be nice to her family also. "Are you new here?" She couldn't help but ask seeing how she had never seem the kid around.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Rain
I studied the girl carefully. She was unusually cheery. I took her hand cautisously, thinking of a million ways she could play a trick on me. Nothing happened, so I relaxed a little bit.
"Rain Cotez, this is Brian," I motioned to my polar bear. He growled in response. It wasn't a threat, but he didn't make a lot of noises.
"No, I'm not new here. I've been here since I was 9," I answered her question. Was I really that insiqnifiqent that no one noticed me, not even this unusually cheerful girl?
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Nevada's smiled dropped.She had never seen the camper around and it puzzled her.Then again she never did get to know people.Ice jumped down from a beam on the ceiling landing right into Nev's arms.Jumping in surprise she patted the cat and smiled at the polar bear. "Nice to meet you, This is Ice." Nev smiled lightly. "I've been here three years and never have a met you...Then again I usually keep to myself."Nevada set Ice on the cold floor and tugged on a lock of wavy brown hair nervously. "I love these rooms..."Nev trailed off feeling a little self conscious now that she had said something stupid.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Rain
I felt the awkwardness in the Cabin, and embraced it. I looked around, and avoided eye contact with Brian. I could tell he was just waiting to laugh at me in his own little polar bear way.
I punched him gently in the shoulder and whispered under my breath: "Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:21 am

Nevada felt extremely stupid talking to the boy now.Ice pawed at Brian curiously. "I'm sorry this is probably awkward but I do need to socialize and hey we are siblings."Nev smiled tugging on her brown locks "Hey why aren't you outside enjoying the cold weather..."Nevada trailed off still wondering why he wasn't the cold weather always got excited when it started to get cold.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:11 am

Rain
We were talking again. Couldn't say I was excited about that. "Oh. Um, well," I couldn't find an answer to her question. I probably didn't even have an answer. 'I don't... socialize well with other people. I'm better with polar bears."
Brian growled as Nevada's cat pawed at him. I could tell he didn't like that. I found that... entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:16 am

Nev couldn't believe this kid he was sorta rude for one of her siblings. So she watched Ice intently "He won't kill her right?" She couldn't help but wonder but she stopped talking cause this kid seemed to not like anybody but his polar bear.Sitting down she started thinking about her dad,mom and little sister.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Rain
"No, he won't hurt Ice," I answered her question. Then I realized, I wasn't being very nice to Nevada, who was being nice to me.
"Look, I'm sorry. I'm probably being really rude right now. I'm just not good with other people. To be honest, you're one of the only people to talk to me. I don't have practice talking to people. Why don't we start over? How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Nevada smiled gently at Rain. "I've been here 3 years, haven't left once/"It still made Nev smile because her dad had asked her to come home but she didn't see the point. "And you've been here about 3 or 4 right? we got here around the same time your just a little younger."She smiled lightly at Ice who was still staring at Brian curiously. "Ice staring is rude."It was probably weird to talk to her cat but Nev didn't care she always guessed Ice understood.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Rain
"How old were you?" I said. So Nevada had been here around the same amount of time I had. I began to wonder why we hadn't come across each other earlier. I shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Nev smiled lightly. "I'm 16 almost 17 and how old are you?" He looked only about 12 or 13 but these days you could never be sure how old a person looked to their age.Nevada looked way older than 16. "And where did you come to have a polar bear as a pet."She knew that was two questions but she was curious.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Rain
"I'm 12," I answered her first question. I studied Nevada closesly, she didn't look 16, she looked older.
"I kind of just found him. Well, he found me, is probably how it happened. It was the middle of summer, not a good time for me, and he just kind of found me. Probably escaped from a zoo," I said scratching BRian between the ears. "How'd you get Ice?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Nevada smiled. "Ice found me as well...just before the summer I came here I was getting fevers from the heat and one day Bang! There was little Ice at my door step." Nevada smiled lightly. "I think she understands me when I talk to her and she knows when I'm sad...Animals are amazing like that." Nev smiled at Brian then at Ice who was pawing mysteriously at the polar bears paws.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Rain
I looked down at our two animals. "Yeah. They are amazing." I agreed. I looked at Brian, and realized how much he meant to me. He wasn't just a pet, or an animal. No, he was more than that. He was a brother, friend and a pillow all wrapped into one furry bundle. I placed my hand on his head and scratched him behind the ears in the place only I knew about.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Nevada smiled lightly. "Ice stop teasing poor Brian."She laughed gently grabbing the white cat up and poking her nose." I love fall its like a small tease for winter.."She grinned changing the subject but figure it was a nice subject change.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Rain
'Yeah. It's my second favourite season," I said, noticing the subject change. It was fine with me, whatever she wanted to talk about, we would talk about unless it was completely crazy. I wasn't good with the whole talking to people business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Chillin'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'    Just Chillin'  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Chillin'
Page 1 of 1