Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy])

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy]) Empty
PostSubject: Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy])   Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy]) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Alan was laying on a bench in the courtyard of the cabins. He left the camp for a while. He just needed to move around, staying in one place to long tends to make him, irritable. But being back, he had to admit this place was growing on him. He was only away for half the time he usually was.

Alan love the wind in this place. It felt, purer than almost anywhere else. That and here he wasn't a freak, he was just another camper.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy])   Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy]) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:25 am

Ichigo came by, and in the dark, he had tried to be as dark as possible, this meant wearing his all black metal jacket and jeans. And as you might guess, he just happened to trip over the
'hidden' bench that Alan was sitting on. He groaned and got up, "Honestly, did that have to be there?" he didn't really get up, the air solidified around him, standing him up itself. He then saw a set of eyes belonging to Alan. "Oh, you didn't see that did you?" He asked, rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy])   Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy]) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:36 am

Alan smiled, "You mean the face plant? Nah, I didn't see it." Alan floated up and shifted to a sitting position. "Alan Johnson, son of Aeolus, but you can call me AJ. Nice to meet you. So whats with the get up? You trying to sneak up on someone?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy])   Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy]) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 am

He rubbed his head, "No, It's night, I try staying hidden" He laughed and lightning sparked through his index finger into the sky. "whoops" He put his hand down. Worried that somehow, it would happen again, and that would be bad. Very, VERY, bad.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy])   Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy]) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:16 am

Alan watched as a tiny bolt of lighting shot upward. "A son of Zeus i take it. Now if I can weasel a name out of you we may be able to get somewhere." Alan said as he continued to float over the bench. The wind whispered to him as it usually did, and also as usual they were to faint to hear properly if Alan wanted to get any information out of them he would have to focus.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy])   Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy]) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:25 pm

"Yeah, son of Zeus" He muttered as he floated out with the boy. "Who are you?" He asked the stranger. He seemed to have left the impression like he was looking for somebody. Which he wasn't. He honestly hated being noticed. "I'm not looking for anybody, just needed a walk.." He admitted. This kid seemed annoying, but you wouldn't know that at first. So he guessed he would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy])   Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy]) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Alan tilted his head to the side. "I thought I already told you. Alan, Son of Aeolus. Hence the floating." Alan said setting down in a standing position a few feet from the bench. "And if you need a walk why not fly? That way you wont even have a chance to be seen." Alan suggested as he stretched. He ended up falling a sleep on that bench.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy])   Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy]) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Ichigo sighed and kicked him lightly, just to wake him up. "Because, flying seems a bit too....overrated." He laughed as he floated just above the water, so he could walk and not fall. "It's fun, but tiring." He told him. The kid was interesting, but it still was awkward, him being a straight male with another guy alone at a beach. "Wanna fight?" HE asked to clear the silence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy])   Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy]) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin' cause I'm back ([Blazy])
Page 1 of 1