Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chillin' for a fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Chillin' for a fight Empty
PostSubject: Chillin' for a fight   Chillin' for a fight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Alan was sitting about half way up a tree. It was fun watching the battles below, he wouldn't mind joining. He was just to lazy and no one had asked so he would just sit here until he decided to move. There was a slight breeze, Alan soothed it so it wouldn't mess up the fights.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' for a fight   Chillin' for a fight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:42 pm

I built a small fort and made a bunch of snowballs. I gave out a battle cry and flung 2 snow balls. one hitting a kid in the face and another hitting a guy in a tree? I pegged the rest of my snow balls at the other fort making it fall a little.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' for a fight   Chillin' for a fight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Alan got hit by a stray snowball. When he looked down the guy who threw it was pelting another fort. "Well, that was refreshing." Alan said sarcastically. He started up a wind strong enough to not only throw of someone's aim but also mess with the forts. "This is war" Alan said as balls of snow began to float around him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' for a fight   Chillin' for a fight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:22 pm

I saw the guy with the wid with snowballs. it is? I asked with a smirk. I used my Apollo powers and melted his snowballs. are you sure about this? I asked the kid.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' for a fight   Chillin' for a fight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Alan smirked as the snowballs melted, So an Apollo kid, eh? Ala laughed to himself. "Oh, it most certainly is." Alan said out loud as he whipped the wind into a more insane furry, starting a mini-twister. "I'm gonna have to say sorry for this later." Alan mumbled to himself. He used the wind to pick up a wall of snow, off both the ground and the trees.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' for a fight   Chillin' for a fight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:58 pm

I used my powers agian and melted the snow. Keep trying will you? I asked yawning.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' for a fight   Chillin' for a fight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Prideful little prick. Alan thought to himself. Fine screw using snow. Alan then strengthened the wind, which had now freezing water form the melted snow, and sent the whole twister at the kid. Son of Apollo or not, he couldn't stop that kind of wind.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' for a fight   Chillin' for a fight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:10 pm

I felt Ice stab into me drwing blood from veins. I was knocked out from hypothermia and blood loss. It was only a game. I thought to myself. Then he has to over kill.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' for a fight   Chillin' for a fight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Alan felt in the win, more than he saw, the guy go down. "Oh, Shi-." Was all that came out of Alan's mouth as he flew down and felt how cold the guy was. "Not good, I went over board, again." Alan said to himself as he grabbed the kid and took off from the field heading for the infirmary. He called on the southern winds to start warming the dude up on the flight.

OOC: Shall we move to the Infirmary? 'Cause I have a Charrie that "works" there.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' for a fight   Chillin' for a fight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' for a fight   Chillin' for a fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin' for a fight
Page 1 of 1