Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] Empty
PostSubject: Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)]   Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:54 am

Leo was hanging around the the hill which was his usual spot to relax after sword practice or archery. One reason he liked this spot is it was easy to sneak away if he happened to get a job. Leo was stretched out on a blanket he 'borrowed' from the camp store. After twelve years this place was no longer 'camp', it was home. For some reason he thought he felt foot steps.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)]   Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] Beautiful-brunette-girl-hair-photography-Favim_com-243225
Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] Ttitle

Taylor was spending her time walking around camp. She didn't know the point of it. All she knew was that she was bored. To her, camp was like prison. She would prefer being out in the city shopping or something. Then again, she had snuck out for too many times this month already. If she were caught, she'd be doing the dishes for a whole month at the least.

She walked from the cabin couryard where everyone was just sitting there, reading, listening to their Ipods, enjoying the weather. Having a nice time in general. But to her, things like that were sappy and boring. Normal things that people who didn't have anything better to do with their lives did. That, according to her was a good enough excuse.

Then she approached the stables, where she regretted going. Since most of the horses were terrified of her after the last big prank that the Hermes cabin pulled. "Wimps." She muttered as the horses hid behind the doors to their stables when she passed by. This camp was getting more and more boring by the second. She preferred freedom. If she could chose, fighting monsters was better than this. At least she had an actual living thing to take out her frustration on.

Despite all this that she was feeling, she continued to walk along the long path. She didn't show any feelings, just a neutral face. Nothing indicated how she was feeling. Some may even consider her...happy. She didn't have anything against it, but forcing oneself to be 'happy' seemed even more fake than hiding everything.

She just kept on walking, and it didn't really occur to her that she was across camp now; she was at the lake. The usually calm waters were finally warm once again after the winter carnival. The whole was warm and sunny, and all the Kloine kids were hiding in that little cabin of theirs. There were people splashing around in the water, having fun. Some were even making out. Which made her miss...him even more. But she shook off the thought. She couldn't hang onto him. That would be a sign of weakness. She couldn't afford to show weakness.

She looked at the reflections in the water when she noticed a familliar one. It was her half-brother Leo. She decided to sit down and start a conversation. 'It was better than spending all this time alone.' she figured. "Sup?" she said taking a sip from her 'water bottle' that was filled with Sprite.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)]   Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:41 am

"Nothing. As usual." Leo said in response to Taylor's greeting. "So, Taylor, had any good jobs lately? I've been bored." He continued barely opening his eyes to glance at her. Ever since the Carnival started people had been to busy to have much need of Leo's skills.

He moved his right hand so that he could grab the earring in his ear and twirl it around, a habit that he had developed ever since he got it. "Gods, I'm bored. It sucks that I've most likely been outta camp to much as of late." He said as he stretched in the warming air.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)]   Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] Beautiful-brunette-girl-hair-photography-Favim_com-243225

Taylor
wasn't surprised that her brother was asking her this. Everyone was pre-occupied with the winter carnival- even the Hermes kids. Their pranking had been at an all time low. She couldn't care less, as long as she had something to do with her time; but she didn't. THat's what annoyed her so much.

"No, not really, everyone's been busy playing in the snow and stuff." She answers.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)]   Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Leo felt frustration at that, the festival was a perfect mark so many people, all gathered up and distracted. The rest of the Hermes cabin should have been all over that. "By the way, I heard about some prank that made all the horse hate us. What was that?" Leo asked somewhat sad that he wasn't part of it, it must have great.

Leo pulled out a bag of skittles and started to much on them. "Want some?" He asked holding the bag in Taylor's general direction.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)]   Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Taylor
nodded and took a Skittle. "Thanks." She says popping the small candy into her mouth. She though that everyone heard about the latest acheivement of the Hermes cabin, but she was proved wrong.

"A few of us decided to mess up the stables and one of the horses woke up and trampled over something and ignited all the fireworks and firecrackers we attatched to the roof. It spelt 'THE HERMES CABIN IS AWESOME' or something. I didn't exactly remember. It was a month or so ago." She said, explaining everything to him.

To her, this was hilarious, to the gorse lovers; especially the children of Poseidon though, this was the end of the world. 'You should've seen their faces' Taylor thought. She got away with it, but her 'partners in crime' were scooping poop for 2 weeks. They wern't as lucky.

"Have you done anything interesting lately?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)]   Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Leo was holding his sides, now that she said it it all came back. Yeah that was great, Leo was sorry that he was on a job at the time. "I haven't done much lately. One Hecate kid had a good order that I filled, I got some good pay off that one. Aside form that and the occasional pick-pocketing I pull on the more annoying Aphrodite kids nothing has been going on. Its been kinda depressing as of late." Leo said popping another skittle into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)]   Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Taylor nodded. They have been slacking off on the pranking lately. She had heard that a few kids were planning a really big prank though. It involved messing with all of the camp's food except for the Hermes cabins' food. She would like to know what the prank was though. Best of all, get involved. She was itching to pull a prank. She'd been dealing bunch of Cola these past few months, but other than that, she hadn't been breaking any rules.

"It's been boring these past few weeks haven't it?" SHe asked.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)]   Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Leo was trying to think of a decent prank to get the cabin back up and running. "Yea, although I can't think of a decent prank to pull that wont get us busted. I can't pull anything camp wide with out catching cabin 11 in it to. one of the stupidest things is like going to all cabins except ours with a prank. It's like yelling 'We did it!'" Leo said as he continued to bounce ideas around. Although he was a Hermes kid he had standards he would not cross when it came to pranks.

Because of this Leo had a hard time coming up with a prank, so he didn't pull many. This earned Leo a name as a smuggler and caffeine dealer, rather that a prankster. He saw early that Hermes kids tend to swing in one area or another, but still having their fingers in it all. Pranksters relied on the smugglers to get the things they needed to pull whatever prank they had cooking of. Leo he quickly set himself up as a smuggler, learning from older and better smugglers. Then there were the 'retrievers' they would steal or pick locks, almost anything needing hardcore skills. "Gah! I can't think of anything! I wish a job would turn up." Leo said finishing off the skittles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)]   Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin' Like a villain [(Cherry)]
Page 1 of 1