Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chillin on a hill.(open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Chillin on a hill.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Chillin on a hill.(open)   Chillin on a hill.(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:48 pm

"Stupid iPod.." I muttered under my breath.I messed around with the batteries to try to get the dang thing to work.I tossed it to the side as I sunk to the ground,laying against the tree which once held another demigod,but honestly I didn't see what the big deal was,or why she was in the tree in first place."Why is camp so freakin boring all the time?I just want something exciting to happen." I said out loud,figuring nobody was around to hear me,so why should I keep my thoughts to myself?
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on a hill.(open)   Chillin on a hill.(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:16 pm

"Be careful what you wish for,"said Arzzanu from behind him."You just might get it. And that's really not something we need right now."His dragon, Revaz flew up to the top of the tree and perched there, looking down on the camp."You know, most people are creeped out by this tree, 'cause there used to be a half-blood in there. Me, though, I feel a sort of... connection."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on a hill.(open)   Chillin on a hill.(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:32 pm

I stared at him and rolled my eyes."Does it really matter?She's not in it now,so why should anyone care?" I replied."And how do you feel a connection?" I asked curiously."Like spiritual,or intellectual, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on a hill.(open)   Chillin on a hill.(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Arzzanu shrugged. He didn't quite understand either himself. It was just how the world worked, and nobody could ever fully understand it, god or no.
"I guess people feel that it is a false place, not a real tree. Or a place of torture. Whatever the reason, they do not like it. As for the connection, I'm really not sure myself. It probably has something to do with the fact that it used to be half blood like myself. And it provides us protection. It represents the border, the only thing keeping all of these hundreds of half bloods separate from those monsters out there."
Arz gestured towards the trees on the other side, where he knew there were dozens, maybe hundreds of monsters just itching to cross that border.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on a hill.(open)   Chillin on a hill.(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 pm

"Hi I'm Aaliyah. I'm 12. What's your name?" Aaliyah asked while seeing the boy in the distance. She finally came upon a cool spot to relax in the hot summer sun. She saw that the boy's iPod wasn't working. " Do you want to borrow mine?'' Aaliyah said.

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on a hill.(open)   Chillin on a hill.(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:14 pm

I shook my head."No thanks.And I'm Noah,Noah Mount.Full-time braniac and part time kick-ass fighter."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on a hill.(open)   Chillin on a hill.(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:36 am

((Sonic, please don't use that language. This is your first warning. And also, watch the four sentence rule. A subject and a verb and maybe some adjectives? Also, please put spaces after your punctuation. We've asked you many times. Thank you. ))
Back to top Go down
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on a hill.(open)   Chillin on a hill.(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Stephen almost turned around when he saw the other half-bloods at the old tree. He really didn't feel like being around people, but he noticed they were much younger than him, and most of the young campers left him alone. Besides, he felt an inexplicable urge to sit under the tree. Unlike most campers, he knew the history of the tree, even though he's only lived at camp a year, and he felt calm when he was near it. He decided to sit in an open spot under the tree slightly apart from the other campers. If they left him to his thoughts, good, and if not he would attempt politeness.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on a hill.(open)   Chillin on a hill.(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:23 am

"Noah would you like I don't know..... like to go to the beach tommorow?" Aaliyah said with fright. She was embarassed. She was thinking "maybe I should just say never mind." She didn't know what to do now.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on a hill.(open)   Chillin on a hill.(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin on a hill.(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: