Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 pm

I looked back at Kait. It seemed Ollie was left behind. I laughed. "Sure," I said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:35 pm

That really sucked for Ollie. I guess Kait wasn't as interested as she had seemed earlier. I glance around at the store as we walk in. The store seemed busy,b ut not as packed at Hot Topic.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:50 pm

I looked back at Noel, then the store. It was pretty packed. It wasn't crazy, it just looked like lots of people were at the mall today. Or to be more specific, lots of people at Pac Sun.

Lol. Have Noel ask Piper about, you know what.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:09 pm

I walk in after Piper and wander through the store with her. Just like a movie, Ali and Vic's face kept popping in my thoughts, urging me to ask her. I came up behind Piper, touching the small of her back. "So, Piper..."I took a deep breath and continued,"Do you have any plans for tonight?" I finished, 'kinda chickening out but still getting my point across.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:13 pm

I turned, looking him in the eyes. He looked a little nervous. "Uh, I don't think so," I said nonchalantly. I adjusted my shirt a little bit. I wondered what Noel was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:21 pm

I breathed out in slight relief. "Okay. Well, we should hang out." I reply, my normal smile back in place. "Oh, and you look gorgeous today, Piper." I leaned down and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:28 pm

I kissed him back slightly. "Thanks," I said in a whisper. He was planning something. I didn't feel like hanging at the mall anymore. "Do you want to leave now, and just go hang? It's getting sort of late and we should get back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:32 pm

"Yeah, let's head back. We should probably tell them, though." I nod in Ollie and Kait's direction. I slip my hand back into Piper's and lead her over to the others.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Let's just stop posting here and start Noel and Piper's "hanging out." Where should it be? You can make the topic lol.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:44 pm

--I'll make it, but I have no idea where it should be. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Lol how about the sneak into the Artemis Cabin since the Huntresses are like, never there? Do it! :]
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:31 pm

--Alrighty (:
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:33 pm

:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]   Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin and a Hangin at the Mall [Private to Luucy and two other characters by one person]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3