Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ Empty
PostSubject: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:46 pm

I ran up to Half Blood Hill, waiting for Dylan to show up. We were just going to the mall. So it wasnt like a date, right? I wouldn't mind if it was, but he probably wouldn't even like me... I ventured on into my mind thinking on and on. I decided that we were just going as friends. Anyways, I sat down and waited for him.

Last edited by ally:) on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:52 pm

I thought of a plan in my head.I went around her and walked up behind her.I leaned my head next to her ear and whispered,"I'm here."Hopefully I scared her
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Somebody from behind me whispered "I'm here," which shocked me. I screamed and turned around. It was just Dylan. "Ugh don't do that," I smiled, playfully pushing him.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:58 pm

I started cracking up."Sorry,"I said."After you my-lady,"I said gesturing to the bottom of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 pm

I smiled and jogged down the hill. I looked down at myself. I threw a tee shirt and shorts over my bathing suit and had converse on. Such a great outfit, I thought sarcastically to myself.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 pm

I'm glad I'd remembered to get my tee-shirt.I slipped it on and jogged to the bottom of the hill."Let's go,"I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:14 pm

"I think my friend Bella has a truck hidden around here somewhere." I looked around at the bushes. "Ah, there it is," I say, walking over to a particularly large one. I move some branches and a rusty looking orange pickup truck is revealed. "I can't drive. Do you want to?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:19 pm

"Sure,"I said.I climbed in the driver's seat.I saw that the keys were in the ignition."Weird,"I muttered.I started it up.I rolled down the window and leaned my head out of it,grinning."You better hurry up or i'm leaving without you."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:28 pm

I grinned and leaped into the passenger seat. "Do you know where the mall is?" I asked him. I knew that it was in Manhatten, but nothing else.

And if I don't reply, my mom made me shut off my iPod. *grumblegrumble* I've been on it all day so I'll probably have too.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:33 pm

ooc=OK

"Umm....No I don't.I was hoping you would give me directions,"I said."I mean,it was your idea."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 pm

"Oh...Uh it's in Manhatten. Is that enough?" I asked. If not, we'd just have to ask a random guy for directions.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:46 pm

"That is probrably enough,"I said uncertainly.I started heading towards Manhatten.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:17 pm

"Alright," I said. I turned up the radio. I picked my favorite channel, Q102.1. I bobbed my head to the song "Riding Solo".
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:23 pm

I smiled at Holly bobbing her head to the song.I started patting the wheel to the beat.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:00 pm

I hummed the song quietly. Of course, this song comes on. Perhaps to remind me that I was "Riding solo," Aka I was single.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:04 pm

I looked at Holly and she looked like she was deep in thought."What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:11 pm

"Oh, Uh, nothing," I sputtered as he caught me in thought. "Just thinking."
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:12 pm

"Is everything ok?"Oh great,now I sound like an older brother.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:15 pm

"Yeah. I guess. Well, I was just thinking how I was single. The song reminded me 'cuz it says 'Riding Solo'."
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:19 pm

"Yeah,I know the feeling.I just broke up with my ex because I caught her cheating on me,"I said,the feeling of catching them coming over me again.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:39 pm

"That sucks. I'm sorry to hear it," I say, looking into his eyes. I could tell just saying it brought him alot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:43 pm

"Thanks,"I said.I looked at her and smiled."Ahhh,here we are,"I said pointing to the mall.I parked in the parking lot.I got out and went around and opened here door for her.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:00 pm

"Thanks," I giggled. I hopped out. As we walked into the mall I looked around. "Do you want to start playing Dare first or go to, like, Starbucks or somethig first?"
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:02 pm

I shrugged my shoulders."What do you want to do,"I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 pm

"I guess we could get a coffee or something," I suggested. As we walked, I got a few weird stares. What!? I felt like screaming. Can't a girl go to the mall?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: