Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferno

Inferno

Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 pm

The guy with his knife to my throat told me not to move.I closed my eyes and bended the light so it was in the guy with Holly eyes.He screamed and backed away,giving her a chance to attack.I kneed my guy in the groin then grabbed his knife and thrusted it through his heart,but he punched me in the face before he disinegrated.I fell to the ground,unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:42 pm

I saw Dylan fall. I hoped he was alright but I didn't have time. I kicked the guy and slashed with my sword against his knife. The impact knocked both of our weapons out of our hands and skidded across the room. Now we were fist fighting. I elbowed him in the jaw and he kicked my neck. I bit his hand. He screamed and winced in pain. With one puch acorss the face, he was knocked out. I ran over to get my sword and then over to Dylan. "Come on, wake up!" I shook his shoulder.
And then there was the problem of the guy sphinx glaring straight at us.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:46 pm

I felt someone shaking me.I opened my eyes and saw the sphinx guy and remembered everything.I shakily got up and looked at Holly and said,"Let's get 'em."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:48 pm

I smiled. "Lets go," I said. This sphinx looked tough. This was not going to be easy. At all.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:53 pm

I ran to the sphinx and punched him in the face,then quickly backed away.I took off my bracelet and it turned into a bow and from the back of my shirt sprung my quiver.I kept shooting arrows which didn't have any effect.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:57 pm

I ran around it, stabbing and slashing everywhere I could. Which seemed to have no effect at all. "Answer my riddle," he hissed. "What is the answer to: What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?"
Darn. It was on the tip of my tongue. I knew this one...
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:00 pm

I heard what the sphinx said,and I knew the answer."Holly,"I screamed,"the answer is man!"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:05 pm

"Oh yeah," I said. "Man!" I cried to the Sphinx. I remembered why now.
"A man crawls on four legs as a baby, Two as an adult, and a cane is the third leg when he's old!" I yelled. The sphinx immeadiatly stopped moving and shrunk back down to a kid who was knocked out, just like the other kid.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:07 pm

I ran over to Holly."Are you ok,"I asked her worridly.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:13 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. What about you?" I asked, wiping my forehead.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:15 pm

"I'll be fine,"I said."So,you want to stay or go back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:20 pm

"I guess we should go back. But we need to deal with these two first." I say, looking down at the two kids. "They're probably like, evil demigods or something. We need to find out whats going on."
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:26 pm

"You're right,"I said.I went and knelt by one.I kept shaking him,but he wouldn't wake up."He won't wake up,"I told Holly.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:11 pm

I kicked the two guys in the side. One stirred and I leaned over him holding my sword to his neck. "Who are you?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:06 pm

I saw Holly kick them in the side,and I thought,"That works too."One stirred and I knocked an arrow,aiming at him.Holly asked him who he was,but he just looked around,confused.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:35 pm

"None of your business," he replied cockily.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:40 pm

I walked over and put my foot on his neck and pressed down a little."Is it our business now?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:28 pm

"Fine, fine," he said. "I'm a demigod. Duh," he sneered.

Please read orange text in my signature! Sorry
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:27 pm

"Ok,well,why were you attacking us,"I sneered back.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:53 pm

"Because," he said. "All you demigods are stupid. Why would you want to help the gods? They don't care about you, me, or any of
Us! All they care about are themselves!"
"That's not true." I said digging my sword deeper into his neck skin.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm

"You better take that back,or I will cut your head off,slowly so you can feel the pain,"I said,my anger rising.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:43 am

I flinched at Dylan. Would he really do that? Suddenly, the guy sprang up and ran away, so fast it would be useless to try an follow him. "I guess we should go back to camp," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:20 pm

"Yeah,we should,"I said trying to control my anger.I forced a smile in her direction."Sorry if I frightened you a second ago,it's just...well it's kinda complicated."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Sorry I havent been on, again. I'm kind of losing intrest in te site and I might quit. I'm going to put a poll up in the chat section. I would have came on earlier but I had a soccer tournament.
"It's alright. Let's go, I guess." I started to walk In the direction of the exit, wondering why those guys were here.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:54 pm

(Come on,dont leave!!!)

I walked next to her.When I finally mustered up the courage,I said,"Holly,would you want to go on a date with me.It's ok if you don't want to,"I said,suddenly taking an interest in my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next