Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission Empty
PostSubject: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:10 pm

I ran over the Camp border, prepared for just about anything. "Are you ready for this Dylan?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:43 pm

"Totally." I answered back in my confident tone . I had a backpack of everything two demigods could possibly need, slung over my shoulder. "Does he know we are coming?"
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm

"No, but I can fix that." I said whipping out my cell phone. And texting him quickly, James, prepare for a surprise I texted. "Lets follow this road into the city." I said.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:38 pm

"Good idea", I replied. "The sooner we get into the city, the better"
-Sorry . My internet keeps going out . :)
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:03 pm

"Definately!" I said, but just then I had an idea pop into my head. "Oh, what was that taxi service, the one with the fates?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Great idea!" I said . "The three sisters will give us a ride . "
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:17 pm

I saw the black taxi dive up in front of us. We climbed in. "The Hilton." I said, and they took off bouncing up and down and going 2 times the legal limit, but they got us there in under 5 minutes which was fine with me. I climbed out ready to face what may lie ahead for me. I whipped out my phone, Go to the lobby for my surprise, I had it specially shipped just for today. I looked up at the tall building. "Lets go." I said to Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:09 pm

I climbed out of the taxi behind her and looked up at the tall building. I realized with dread that I knew this place. I racked my brain trying to remember where I had seen this building...
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:32 pm

I ran into the building, Dylan was just staring at it. In there I saw a blue figure just pacing back and forth. "JAMES!" I screamed and ran toward him
I had heard someone scream my name and looked towards the sound. It was Penny. "Penny!" I gasped as she landed in my arms. Tears starting to stream down my face. I was crying in his arms for the longest time, being in his arms was something that i missed the most. I finally stopped crying and looked up at him, "We need to speak to your mom." I said, gesturing to Dylan."Of couse, she will be happy to see you too!" I said, kissing her softly on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:41 pm

~Sorry 4 the blue i was confused on what color it should be!!!
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:43 pm

I snapped out of my trance anmd ran after her . I found Dea in her boyfriend's arms crying . They broke apart and I was just standing there looking stupid . I tried to get Dae's attention to try and tell her, but I noticed she was gesturing to me so I just followed behind them as we went to find his mother, but I couldn't get the dream, or Ollie out of my mind .
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:48 pm

We walked over to an elevator. James pressed the button, and we all waited for it to come down. "So, who are you?" I asked the girl who Penny called Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:55 pm

"Dylan . And you're James?" Making my comment into a question.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:01 pm

"That would be me." I said with a smile. We got into the elevator and I pushed myself even closer to James, his mother would never approve of us being this close, and I sure as hades knew my mom wouldn't. "James, remember how i told you that I needed to speak to your mom, we need to take you somewhere." I said, putting my arms around his tall slim body.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:13 pm

I looked at them together and smiled to myself . The elevator was taking way to long . I backed into a corner,sliding onto the floor . my thoughts were moving to fast and all I could see is blurs . I sat down and put my head between my knees.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:20 pm

The elevator finally got to where we got off. I gestured for them to follow and went to our room. "Mom! Someone needs to speak to you." I called through the large hotel room. She came rushing into the room and smiled when she saw Penny. "My dear," She said hugging her."What brings you and your friend up here?" She asked her. "I think we need to go. Soon. To a place My real mom wanted me to go. And a place I'm sure James will belong." I said her mouth opened as she realized what was going on. Except just then a snake woman (OCC: How do you spell the real name?) Broke through the door behind us. "Oh I'm sure you'll never make it that far." She hissed. I readied my Dagger, taking a protective stance infront of James. "I'm Positive we will." I snarled.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:25 pm

I got infront of both of them . Telling Dea " Get behind him and I'll hold off Medusa (OCC:is that who you mean?). " I got out my dagger and got ready . "Don't look at her face! Any of you!"
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:35 pm

"James! Get your mom and come here!" I shouted running towards the couch, I got behind it and opened the bag and smiled as I took out a jar full of green liquid. Greek Fire. "Dylan Get over here." I shouted. What was going on? My girlfriend was defending my life, And was grining like she held a bomb. I grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "Saving our lives from Medusa. Thats What I'm doing." I said, the quickly kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:42 pm

I grabbed the fire from her along with my weapon . "I got this Dea . Take them into the hallway & then we can see whar we need to do next. "
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:51 pm

I took them past medusa, who was laying on the floor wounded, and into the hallway. "We need to get out of here now." I said."What?" I asked. My mom hugged me. "Sweetie, Penny here is to take you to a camp, a camp for people like you and her." She said in my ear."Thats right, Camp half blood, I'll explain it more later." I said, and heard a boom from the room, the greek fire.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:15 pm

I jumped, knocking them all to the ground . Forcing us to move further down the hallway . "Wait here!" I yelled and sprinted off back into the room . I prayed to any god that would listen, that they would follow my advice and stay.

Somehow, Medusa had survived the fire . But, I had already had a feeling she had .
I looked around teh room and found a mirror . I walked until I could just see the edge of her head of snakes. I lunged and sliced off her head .
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:19 pm

I heard her slice off Medusa's Head, and flinched at the sound. I grabbed James hand. Knowing that I would have to take him to camp later seemed to kill me inside. I was taking him from one life and into another. I knew how it felt, it had happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Tired. Thats all my brain said to me . I slipped a bag on the remaining head, and curled next to the wall . I was so exausted . I sat there for a few seconds?Maybe a few minutes? I couldn't have told you .
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:34 pm

She wasn't coming out. So I decided I would see what had happened. She was curled up against the wall. I ran over, "Dylan!" I shouted shaking her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:37 pm

"Wh-aa?" I shook my blonde curls out of my face and jumped up . "S-sorry Dea. Crap . We have GOT to get out of here right now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission   Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Des and Dylan's Rescue Mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next