Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tarasalem

tarasalem

So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? Empty
PostSubject: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Tara Truscott:
I swiftly darted up a tree, weaving in and out of the branches with amazing skill as I ran from a very pursuit monster. I'd never come across a monster like it in any of my fights, so I had no clue how to kill it, much less get rid of it. I heard its wierd hiss... Or was it a growl? Somewhere in between. I then leaped off of one branch as I quickly ran out of areas to run and landed on the nearest treebranch with a grunt. I found myself under a patch of sunlight and couldn't help but think of my father. I sent a quick prayer up to him, begging him to help me figure out what to do. I had already stuck the wierd snake-like creature with several of my arrows, but the arrows would turn to acid on impact; even the bronze tips of the arrows! I swiveled around in time to meet the monster's attack, my golden hair flying over my shoulders and more than noticeable under the sunlight, making me an easy target. It lunged itself at me and was heavy enough to knock me off of the branch, sending me to what I knew would most definitely be a painful crash. I hit the ground hard, the breath knocking out of my lungs. I didn't have time to gain back my breath as it wrapped around me quickly and began to constrict my breathing. I attempted to reach for the knife I kept in my pocket, but it was a vain attempt. I felt my world fading quickly. I meant to scream for help, but the one word I needed to be heard only came out as a whimper. "Help."
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Seth Mantle:
I know i shouldn't be wandering around the forest on my own but the peace of being alone is blissful. But the main reason why i felt so confident here was because i had my favorite broadsword with me and i know for a fact no mere monster can beat me at my best. As i was stumbling past the near by trees i heard quite a commotion near by and ran to see whats going on; turns out a fellow camper was under attack! The poo girl was tightly wrapped by the snake-like beast. I bolted over as fast as i could unsheathing my broadsword and got in a good sneak attack (must have been a very distracted snake) to hit it hard enough to make it release the girl and even give it a bloody wound. While the creature was recovering from the staggering blow i picked up the girl and started running back to camp.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:19 pm

I felt the tight grip on me release and was only mildly aware of the fact that someone had picked me up. My senses slowly came back and I realized I was being carried back to camp. I groaned and looked up at the boy, who trudged on confidently. Normally, if I wasn't so out of it, I would demand that he drop me and let me walk myself; but I was far from an okay condition. I knew I wouldn't be able to stand at the moment. I absolutely hated feeling useless. Even my voice sounded hoarse and unusual. "Where are you taking me?" I asked feebly. The question was probably the most stupid question I could've thought up in the first place. I blamed my oxygen-starved brain.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Still running Seth barely glanced at her and said "I'm taking you back to camp of course." Hopefully once back at camp the poor girl can catch her breath. Now that he was able to get a good look at her, he recognized her as one of the Apollo girls. hes heard stories about an Apollo girl named Tara Truscott. Great fighter,mainly in attitude, that never backs down even from the most fatal of challenges.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:48 pm

"Camp. Why? I didn't get to kill the snake." I said with a pout. "I always kill the monster. I don't run, especially if i've never come across the monster before in a fight. If I don't kill it, I don't learn." I continued, my voice sounding more clear as my vision came back a little. This time I did struggle to get away, my green eyes dark and stubborn.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 pm

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He to can be that way sometimes but at least he fully recovers before going to war.He Shook his head and set her down, still slightly proping her up. He stared into her eyes seeing and understanding her need to finish the fight.
"Fine, but atleast let me come with you so i can help a bit."
He put on his extremely serious face, showing its ether his way, or hes forcing you to go to camp.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:32 pm

I crossed my arms and stared up at him debatingly. I'd never been aided in a fight, and I hated partnering up. I had always been stubbornly independent. But this monster was hard to defeat alone, so I knew I would need the extra help. I let out a small huff and shrugged. "Fine." I muttered grudgingly. I stepped back and swayed a little from blood rushing to my head, then steadied myself once it passed and spun around, leading the way back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:54 am

Jake was thankful he didn't have to force her back to the camp, he'd probably feel guilty afterward. Though he was still skeptical about her condition he had to allow her to lead.
"Are you any good at tracking, because Im certainly not."
He would much rather not fight the creature, but he doesn't want his new found friend to get hurt or even worse, killed!
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:05 am

I paused and frowned. "Well, if I follow the sunlight, I should find my way back perfectly fine. Plus, I know this forest like the back of my hand." I shrugged and continued forward, already taking out my dagger and twisting it in my hand with anticipation. As we walked through the forest, the beams of sunlight shined on me, making my hair a beautiful gold color and my green eyes bright with excitement. It seemed to be leading me to the area I had last fought with it. I paused as the sunlight did and sighed. "It went into a burrow in the ground. I can't get to it if it's down there." I mumbled in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:24 am

He could feel the rays of sunlight reflecting off his red hair, exaggerating the look of fire on it
." Maby we can smoke him out? I know it would make me leave if i was stuck in a hole in the ground!"
He started laughing at his own joke, maby a little too hard. He turned to her with an akward smile.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:16 pm

I bent down in front of the hole and sighed. I smiled lightly at his comment and glanced up at him. "Or we just wait for it to come back out. I'd rather face it head on than force it out." I said with a small giggle. I got to my feet and sheathed the knife before looking at him curiously. "You know, I never got your name. I'm Tara Truscott, daughter of Apollo." I greeted, holding my hand out for him to take.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Jake put on a huge smile and shook her hand."I'm Jacob Stephenson, son of Gelos."He returned. He laughed abit at her previous statement."So what are we suppose to do now?" He started to realize his extremely white skin was turning red.Ignoring his skin condition he layed down thinking about his cat Zombiebrains.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:35 pm

I sat down next to him and pulled out my bow, grabbing an arrow from the quiver and notching it onto the string. "We wait for it to come out," I let go of the arrow. It flew through the air and landed on the thin trunk of a tree sapling that was just in front of the hole, "And then attack." I watched as the bronze arrow disappeared in a flash of light and reappeared back in the quiver strapped to my back. I smiled broadly and leaned back, glancing down at him. I noticed he was turning a bit red under the sunlight and glanced at my own skin. Even though I was a child of Apollo, I was still unusually pale and burned just as easily. Already my cheeks were probably a faint pink and I noticed my arms had started to go red. I let out a small sigh. "Of course, finding some shade first would be smart." I mumbled, wrinkling my small nose disapprovingly at my skin. I got to my feet and held my hand out for him to take so I could help him up.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:42 pm

He smiled and rolled his eyes." But i just sat down!" He laughs it off and grabs her hand. "But if you insist ill go into the shade. Hey, nice arrows by the way. Do they come back clean or do you just leave them bloody from a kill?" Hes never actually seen arrows that return to the quiver before. As he stood up he realized how red both of them were getting, so it made sense to go to the shade.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:19 pm

I laughed. "Yeah, they come back clean every time. Unfortunately, if the monster destroys one of my arrows, it's gone for good. Still, they are pretty useful in a fight." I replied, shifting the strap a little to fit more comfortably on my shoulder. I led the way to a shaded area underneath a tall tree and my senses went on alert as we moved. I made my footsteps fall with quiet and practiced ease, briefly scouting the area with my eyes before deciding it was safe and sat down, leaning against the tree trunk. I frowned at my skin again. "You'd think a daughter of the sun god wouldn't burn in sunlight, wouldn't you?" I muttered in light annoyance.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:56 pm

He chuckled." Id hate to fight a monster with those arrows that can break them fast enough. And ya it is alittle ironic that you can burn; but hey, burns turn into tans in the end... for you. Unlike me cursed with pasty white skin." He walked towards her being ignorant of how quiet he should be. He laid on the grass and closed his eyes. "Let me know when its here or any other trouble is would you?"
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:23 pm

I was more than aware of the amount of noise he made with his walking and noticeably flinched at this, especially when I heard the audible hiss/growl that I knew to be the noise that monster made. "How many times have you been in this forest? Because anyone knows to tread carefully when near monsters." I groaned, watching with huge green eyes as the snake-like creature emerged from the hole. Gills pulled out from all around it's long neck and flared intimidatingly. It let out a snarl that echoed through the forest and I leapt to my feet, thinking quickly over the different things I'd learned about fighting the monster. "Stay quick on your feet, dodge at the least possible second, don't turn your back, and don't stab with arrows or physically attack it unless you want to be burned to death." I whispered. It was then that it stiked and I fell to the ground, rolling to the side as it hit the ground. It recovered quickly and moved just as quickly towards me. I climbed the nearest tree and notched an arrow, hitting it in between the eyes. Still, it simply recoiled and the arrow sizzle into nothing, gone for good. I bit my lip and leaped to a higher branch as it climbed after me with amazing flexibility. I notched another arrow and made it hit a cracked tree trunk. It was enough to make the tree fall and cause it to drop against the tree the snake and I were on. I leaped onto the next tree and gasped as the breath was knocked out of me and the tree collapsed behind me. I spun around and watched the creature end up stuck underneath the trunk. I heard a terrible screech and leaned heavily against the tree trunk to catch my breath as ash spewed out from under the fallen tree and killed the creature. "Note to self; push a tree on it next time you fight it." I mumbled, squeezing my eyes shut and breathing hard. I looked down as slow pain began to coarse through my abdomen. Dismay fell over me as I realized it had somehow found a way to strike at me at the last minute. My stomach was coated in thick blood and I felt my body paralyzing. "Oh, lookie. It poisoned me." I said brilliantly before swaying and falling off of the trunk to the ground below. I hit it with a loud smash and felt my body go limp, my vision following soon after as I passed out.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Jake stared the entire time what with the climbing and jumping and dodging. I notice she some how struck by the beast."Oh lord! Don't fall!" Of course as he said that she fell out and crashed on the ground. He then ran quickly to her side, knelled by her and tried his best to feed her some ambrosia." Please don't die!" He shouted at her. After he tried his best to heal her, but he wasn't the medic type of person. He picked her up and once again attempted to rush her to camp, mainly the Apollo cabin.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:41 pm

I felt a warm sensation go through me and recognized the familiar taste of ambrosia; or to me, the familiar taste of my mom's old homemade fudge. The numbness didn't fade, however. I couldn't open my eyes, and my senses were barely there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?   So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So When Does Prince Charming Come to the Rescue?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: