Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferno

Inferno

Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 pm

"What's wrong,you look really mad,"I asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:09 pm

"See those people?" I looked over my shoulder behind us, pretending to glance around. There was a group of three following us. Three guys. "They're following us I think."
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:12 pm

I looked over my shoulder."Yeah I see them,follow me."I grabbed her arm and pulled her through the mall,trying to lose the guys following us.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 pm

As he pulled me through the mall, I kept looking back. I didn't see them. As soon as we stopped, I looked back, and they were there again. They looked like they were guys from a gang or something. They all had black hoodies over a white teeshirt, ear piercings, and really baggy jeans. "I've had enough of this," I said turning around. "Look just back off okay?" I said trying to slam into the middle one, but he grabbed my wrist tightly. I tried to pull away but he had a tight grip.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh,you really shouldn't have done that,"I said.I walked up and punched him in the face.He dropped like rock.I pushed Holly behind me.The other guys came at me from either sides.I punched one in the face,and kicked the other one in the stomach.All three were down.I turned around."Are you ok,"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 pm

I didn't answer. Tears threatened to pour out of my eyes at any moment. I just wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 pm

I was surprised when she hugged me,I hadn't been expecting it.I hugged her back and and said,"It's ok,they're gone."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm

I sniffed. "Thanks." I stopped hugging him. "So, coffee?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:37 pm

I smiled,"Of course."I leaned down kissed her on the cheek."Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:41 pm

I blushed and smiled when he kissed me. "Okay," I said.
When we walked into Starbucks, I looked up the sign hanging up. I took a few dollars out of my purse and handed it to the cashier. "One chocolate cappuccino please," I said.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:45 pm

"I have the same,"I said as I handed the cashier some bills.I got our coffee and asked her,"Where do you want to sit?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:51 pm

I looked around. There weren't any tables in the shop, but there was a few benches outside. I pointed. "How bout there?"
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 pm

"Ok,"I said.I walked over and sat down.I patted the spot next to me and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:05 pm

I sat down and sipped my coffee. "This is good," I smiled, looking down at it.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:11 am

"Yeah,it's perfect,"I said without taking my eyes off her.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:16 am

Sorry, I was sleeping.
"So, do you wanna play Dare now?"
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:29 pm

"Sure,"I said."Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:32 pm

I stood up. "You give me a dare first. It can be anything. Like, you can make me do something to other people, weird stuff."
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm

"Ok,"I said.I looked around.I saw a little girl with a ice cream cone.I can't believe I was going to do this,but I said,"I dare you to go take that little girl's ice cream and throw it in the trash."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:44 pm

"Ugh, alright," I smiled. I went over to the little girl. "Hey there, watcha got?"
"Icecream," she said giving me a toothy grin.
"Not anymore," I snarled. I snatched the cone, feeling bad, and threw it in a nearby trashcan. I ran back to Dylan as the girl started to cry. "Now I feel bad," I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Sorry double posting
"Now it's your turn. Go up to that old dude," I looked at an old man on a bench, "And sit next to him. Keep glancing at him and if he asks what scream, OH MY GOD ITS GOD!"
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:51 pm

"Ok."I went and sat next to him.I kept looking at him and he said "What?""OH MY GOD IT'S GOD!!!,"I screamed and ran towards Holly,laughing on the way.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:54 pm

"Nice. Your turn to dare me," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:57 pm

"Ok."I thought hard and got an idea."I dare you to scream,"Everyone look at me!!!" then start dancing the macerana."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:25 pm

"kay." I casually walked to the middle of a big clearing where no stores and screamed, "HEY EVERYONE! LOOK AT ME!" Everyone turned and I started doing the macarana while humming the tune.
Oh no! I thought when I saw the three familiar faces. Now they looked mad as ever, like a tiger hunting prey. I had to think of something quick. "HEY EVERYBODY LOOK OVER THERE!" I yelled. "IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!" I lied, pointing to a random girl, yes a girl.
They didn't get distracted though. I pulled off my sunglasses that were resting on the top of my head, and they transformed into a long metal sword. I ran up to the middle guy and whacked him in the head, but he seemed unaffected.
His eyes glowed and he grew into a-- a sphinx? A guy sphinx? I've never heard of that. I screamed. It roared and mortals went screaming too. It lashed a paw out at me. As I ducked, I saw one guy move towards Dylan and the other guy move towards me. I tried to trip him but he pulled a knife to my throat. Not a normal knife, a knife that looked like it would be used by a demigod.
"Dont take a step." he said to Dylan.
Darn, I guess we in a tough situation. If Dylan moved, no matter how fast he was, no matter if he did anything, I was dead. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~   Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holly and Dylan GO TO THE MALL! xD ~private~
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next