Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) Empty
PostSubject: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:53 pm

I show up at Zues fist. May wasn't here yet, no shocker. I had the CD for May, a portable CD player, and a few strawberries that I, uh, borrowed from the feilds. I had a feeling that this was going to be the best date so far. Mostly because I know I'm not dating my sister this time. I sigh out of bordum. I hoped May would be here soon.

Last edited by libowy on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:00 pm

I smile as I walk up to Chase at Zeus' fist. "Hey Chase. How do I look?" I say as I spin slowly. "Follow me!" I start climbing (gracefully of coarse) tword the little cave that no one but me, June, and now Chase knew about.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:33 pm

I follow May up the rocks. She was knock-out good lookin' before she got primped and pretty. Seeing her like this toke my breath away. "You look great."when finally to the cave, I was amazed that I had never noticed this place before. "How long have you known about this place?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:54 pm

"June and I hide here the night we got here not knowing we were here. So we hide here. Now we... I use it when I feel like hiding and on dates. Like now." I was wearing a blue dress that the sleeves go to my elbows. The skirt went to my knees. "Soo now what?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:59 pm

"Well, I made you something." I show her the CD, and CD player. I handed her both objects. "Kim thought it was a good idea." after a silence I asked her, "It's been hard for you to get over June hasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:06 pm

I smile and the music. Then he asked about June. "Is it even possible? To get over the death of the person closest to you?" I answer his question with a question. It had been really hard to cope. "We were inseparable. We were never apart more then a few hours. I..."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm

I hear her voice falter. "I know I have now clue what it's like. I wish I could do something more for you, like offer you advice, but this a topic that you can't read in a book." I regretted ever asking, that alone could ruin the night. "I like your dress."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:43 pm

I knew he meant well. I had to gather myself again if this date was to go well. "Thanks. June and I bought them...(my voice faltered again.) on our birthday. She bought a green one..." I sigh. I felt like crying. "If anything were to happen to you or Kim I don't know what I'd do."

~When should I bring in Kayla?~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:56 am

~It doesn't matter. whenever you deem fit. Ha, that's humorous, Kimberly Kay, Kayla Ray, and May wood. think about it ~

I knew I ruined the night after that. trying to recover, I took May into my arms. "It's going to be all right May. I promise, everything's going to be all right."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:41 pm

~Did you see my hint?!?~

I nod then smile. "Let's see what songs you got on here." I give it back to him to put the stuff together. "I've never been good with computers, other then my ipod, and it to special to me. Can you make it go?" I giggle at what I said. I had sounded like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 pm

~ Yep, saw the hint. pretty clever.~

I smile at May. I knew she could do it, she was just playing damsel in distress. "Well, it's real simple. You just open the case, press the button in the center, press the clearly marked eject button on the CD player, put the CD in the player, close the lid, and finally put the earbuds in your ear." I put an earbud in her ear, and the other earbud in my ear. "You like?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:09 pm

I smile at the song. The love songs were some of my favorite. I thought about how thoughtful Chase was. "I like." I say smiling. I thought about kissing him but decided to save it a little longer. "Where did you find these? Their some of my favorites!"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:04 pm

I smile. "I'm a radio geek," I say bluntly with a hint of humor in my voice. "I hoped you would like rare love songs as well as classics. I'm glad you like it." I smile again. "I was worried that you would be thinking 'were did this freak dig up this junk' ."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:16 pm

I giggle. "Geek? I already know that. (I say jokingly). No I love old songs. You know 'Dance Colinda' I was listing to whenI met you? I don't even know when It's from."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:38 pm

"Don't ask me about that song. I have no clue." I had no idea what to do I point to my bag full of strawberries. "Strawberry? I had nothing better to do, so I stole strawberries from a plump, drunk god."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:06 pm

"Strawberries! I love strawberries!" He had everything all planed out. I was getting hungry to so I take four. I smile at him. It was going a lot better now that I was acting like we hadn't talked about June.

I leap of the tree I was hiding in from the monsters because a huge cyclops was climbing up the tree to eat me. He bellows and I scream a war cry as I start to battle it.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:34 pm

I drop the half of a strawberry I was about to eat. "What was that?" The only thing I forgot to bring was my sword. I stand up and pick up a rock the size of my fist ready to through at any given moment.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:07 pm

I leap up, startled. "I don't know but I think I heard a monster!" It sounded scary too. "I think I heard a girl. Most likely a half-blood." I jump up and take my sword bracelet off which I turn into my sword 'Rose'.

I hear to kids. They seemed freaked out but I knew they could ether see threw the mist or were half-bloods. I didn't want to risk it so I run tword the cyclops and prepare for him to swing at me. When he does I jump out of the way to fast for him. I look over at where the kids where. One now had a sword and the other had a rock. I almost giggle, almost.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:11 pm

I come barreling down the rock formation not really caring if i got bruised of tore the shirt. I got close enough to the cyclops so that he could hear me. "HEY! BIG UGLY!" I through my rock at is head. "THAT'S RIGHT! I'M TALKIN' TO YOU!"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:29 pm

I run after Chase but not to fast for my dress to get ripped. I see him throw the rock at the cyclops' head. The cyclops got mad and threw a large tree trunk at him. I push Chase out of the way as we both got to the other side and it fell next to us.

The two kids came up to the battle and the guy with a rock threw it at the cyclops. I still couldn't tell if they knew what they were doing but I could tell that they were half-bloods. I didn't the night and was tired because I got energy from sun rays. I decided to fight then see if the kids had a good place to crash.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:12 am

I pick up a stick and charge at the cyclops. I swing the stick at it, and it shatters completely. "Aw, Hades!" I manage to get in right before slaps me aside. It caught me on my left ribcage, and upon impact the was a loud crack, which inconveniently was my ribs. I let out a cry of pain after bouncing off a tree. I stagger back to my feet, holding my side with my right hand. "Is that all you got you one eyed freak?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:50 pm

"CHASE!" I run as fast as I can. "Stop your hurt. I don't want you hurt any more." I was crying a little. Ever sense June... I didn't want to think about it. I look up at the girl who was now on a tree branch above the cyclops. cyclops

I jump down on the cyclops and yell another battle cry (don't ask.) I was now on his large head and I stab him in the eye as I jump of and he denigrates below me. cyclops
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:59 pm

"I'm fine May. It's just a broken rib." I take a step forward and wince. "Or seven. but that doesn't change the fact I'm going to be O.K." I look up at the girl. "Half-blood?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:12 pm

I look uneasy at Chase then at the girl. She looked tired but strong. I wait for her answer.

I look at the kids. "Yes. Why else would a cyclops try to eat me?" I say. "Sorry I'm tired. Who are yo people?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:20 pm

"I'm Chase, son of Athena. How did that Cyclops get into camp?" I started feeling on my side, trying to figure out how many ribs were broken. I was so busy trying to get down the rocks the my shirt was almost in tatters. "I hope Kim, doesn't want this shirt back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next