Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

when confused turns to worse[ private ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

when confused turns to worse[ private ] Empty
PostSubject: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:46 pm

when confused turns to worse[ private ] 69hoie

Callista Eira Mint

Daughter of Aphrodite
Callista had just gotten out of the infirmary, and couldn't help but feeling lost, more so than usual. After receiving her backpack back, and her accessories, the demigod was sent off to the 'cabin courtyard', whatever that was. Callie had simply thrown the bag over her shoulder and left, angry that she wasn't getting answers from these people. She felt like she was missing something very important.

Bree, the girl who had helped her injuries, had shown her the dove-shaped tattoo that they had found on the back of her neck. Callie hadn't ever used even the fake tattoos, and Bree called it her 'claiming', and told her to go to cabin ten. The girl was still confused, but had walked out of the infirmary none the less.

She was busy brushing her fingers through her hair when she arrived at the center of seventeen cabins. All of them seemed different, but none of them were labeled. Callista couldn't tell one from the other, at least numerically. She sighed and sat down on one of the many benches surrounding a huge fountain. She slipped off her backpack and laid it next to her, placing her face in her hands as she let out a rather loud sigh of frustration. It seemed like no one was going to help her.

Callie's Outfit
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Cameron walked out of cabin nine, having just thought of something new to build. he heard a loud sigh and turned towards a girl, her head her hands, and thought, well, she doesn't look to swell, and I might make it worse but it would also be bad if I didn't at least try to help her. Cameron approached the girl semi-cautiously, before sitting down next to her "Is, um, everything okay... person." He extended his hand "I'm Cameron, son of Hephaestus, who might you be."
Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:23 pm

when confused turns to worse[ private ] Tumblr_m60qavEifw1rqkf12

Peter was drenched in sweat after practicing swordplay with a few of his demigod friends. He struggled to find a place to sit as he was on the verge of collapsing. He knew he couldn't push it to the limit but he wanted to become the best swordsman in camp and also the best craftsman.

He looked around for some water. He saw a water bottle lying on the ground just in front of him. He picked it up and drank it so fast his throat hurt. He needed the water to quench his thirst. After five minutes of siting down, Peter decided to go back to his cabin and rest.

On his way back, he saw his brother Cameron talking to a very beautiful girl. This was the first time he saw that girl. She had blonde wavy hair, heart shaped face and chocolate eyes. She had clear and fair skin. Peter walked towards them and said "Hello, are you new? I'm Peter, son of Hephaestus." He locked eyes with her waiting for an answer.

Last edited by Xephos on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Callista Eira Mint

Daughter of Aphrodite
Callista looked up from her hands and flicked her curls to the side, looking at the boy with a puzzled expression. "Person?" she repeated in her mind, pursing her lips slightly. "I'm Callie Mint," the demigod said, looking at the boy's hand for a moment, before delicately shaking it. Callie gave him another confused look, smiling in her cutesy girly way before asking, "Hephaestus? Who's that?" she asked with a laugh.

Callie heard another voice and turned her chocolate - eyed gaze in that direction, raising an eyebrow at the boy. Her eyebrow lowering, she looked as confused as ever again. "Oh, hi Peter, and Cameron?" she said softly, looking at both of them before sighing. "I'm Callie," the demigod said in reply to Peter's question, fingering her heart shaped necklace.

She looked at them both and scooted farther down the seat so that Peter could sit as well. It seemed like he was tired from doing something, judging by the way was drenched in sweat. "I was told to go to Cabin Ten, can you two explain what that is?" Callista asked, turning her gaze to both of them, her eyes pleading for them to set her straight.

Callie's Outfit
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:49 pm

"Oh, you must be new. we are all demigods, or half-bloods. We're half human half Greek gods. he and I are children of the god of fire the forges craftsman etc. etc. Since you're staying in cabin ten it must mean You're a daughter of Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty, which might explain why my brother here is gawking over you. Albeit, you are very pretty." Cameron smiled at her, remembering when he first came to camp how confused and bewildered he was. He pointed towards the Aphrodite cabin, next to his own "That's where you'll be staying, along with all your half-siblings, who are also children of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:25 pm

"You mother is a goddess. She's the goddess of beauty and love. They are other gods and goddesses such as Ares, Hera, Hestia and many more. Don't worry, I was more confused that you were when I first came here two years ago. Peter shifted gazes from his half-brother and to Callie. He wasn't gawking at her, he was just admiring her beauty. He wanted to know more about the girl so he asked "How did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Callista Eira Mint

Daughter of Aphrodite
Callista chewed the bottom of her lip as she listened to both of them explain what this place was. So her mother was the goddess of love and beauty? That explained some things, surely. Why she was constantly getting asked out at school, and why she loved pairing people up in her classes. Callie smiled at Cameron and looked at Peter, still grinning. "Thanks," she said, brushing a golden curl behind her ear. "So, what do we do here?" the demigod asked, trying to understand everything. She understood that her mother wasn't just a woman, she was a goddess. Callie was naive enough to believe that without any other proof.

When Peter asked how she got her, the girl frown slightly. "I'm not sure," Callie admitted, her gaze dropping down to her hands. "I woke up here, literally, with this on my neck," she explained, brushing her hair aside to reveal the dove tattoo that her mother had used to claim her. Callista didn't understand why the love goddess couldn't just have told her, or something, instead of making something so permanent.

Callie's Outfit
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 am

"Well, that also explains how the people knew you were a child of Aphrodite. Her symbol is the dove. And on the terms of what we do here, we train for fighting monsters, and other demigods who want to well, kill us. The titans, the ones who ruled before the gods, are trying to regain power monsters, and demigods have joined their army. And so this place is our safe haven, where we don't have to worry about monsters like in the outside world, but... we still have to wage war. Right now though we just recently got over a rather large battle, so peace time at the moment. Here, let me show you around camp. I'll let you see your cabin first." Cameron got up, and waited for Callie to get up, before walking towards Cabin ten.
Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:25 am

Peter didn't want to ask her too many questions in her current condition. He knew she might wanna see her sisters and brothers first and learn all about the camp before talking about herself."Shall we?" Peter said with a smile on his face waiting for her reply. The girl really looked lost. He hoped he can make her feel better after what she has gone through.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Callista Eira Mint

Daughter of Aphrodite
Callista's brown eyes were large as he described the camp. "You mean we're trained to kill people?" she said, her voice soft and surprised. She didn't think that she would be destined to learn to fight people, with swords none the less. The demigod could barely understand her schoolwork, much less how to hurt something physically. Emotionally was simple, but to fight? Not so easy.

She got up, slinging her backpack over her shoulder again, frowning ever so slightly. "Okay..." Callie said, rising from the bench to look at the pink cabin that she would be calling home. "Yeah, let's go," the demigod said with a smile, taking both of the boys' hands in her own.

Callie's Outfit
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Cameron blushed very slightly, supervised of her gripping his hand and said "Well, not always killing people, mainly just monsters. Although unfortunately sometimes the situation rises where you have to kill a person." They reached the doorstep, of the Aphrodite cabin, and wasn't sure what to do at that point. "Well, It's your cabin. I suppose you should open the door." Cameron squeezed her hand a bit, assuming she was was nervous. He certainly was when he first walked into cabin 9.
Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Peter was stunned when Callie held his hand. It was the first time a girl took his hand. He turned his head towards the left trying to avoid Callie from noticing he was blushing. He turned back and saw that they were in front of the cabin 10. "You ready?" he asked, smiling broadly. Peter was excited to see other kids of Aphrodite.

Last edited by Xephos on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:50 pm

[moving topic to cabin ten, yuppp]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when confused turns to worse[ private ]   when confused turns to worse[ private ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when confused turns to worse[ private ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: