Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:55 pm

"And I'm May, daughter of Aphrodite. From the way that shirt looks I don't think she will." I say with a giggle. "What's your name and ya how'd the cyclops get here. I mean ya the woods are out of the limits but we don't usually see them here."

"Who knows. I'd rather fight a hell-hound. They give off more dust though. Anyway. Nice to meet you both." I nod to both. I was thinking about if I should tell them my real name or not at the same time as I was monitoring to make sure I wasn't getting to be a jerk as I was sometimes known to do when tired and at night.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:07 pm

I stagger over to the remains of the tree, pick up a stick, take off the shirt, and fasten a splint out of what I gathered. "Of course the one thing I that I forgot was the thing I needed the most. I'm with you, hell-hounds are easier to fight. they aren't fifty feet high."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:58 pm

"True." I say. He knew what it was so I knew he knew what he was talking about now. "I'm... (I hast still debating myself.) My name's Kayla. I'm the street-rat otherwise known as Robin." I stick out my right hand to May first then Chase.

I shake her hand then take it away. She called herself street-rat openly. I don't know if I would like someone like that.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:03 pm

"Street rat huh?" I shake her hand. "Not a fun life. Well maybe we can help you. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. It's like an animal shelter for half-bloods"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:52 pm

I thought for a second. "A satyr or when ever you call those told me to come here. I was just walking in the general direction not really caring. My luck. To get to a safe place." I was really tired. I yawned a huge yawn and feel like laying down and sleeping. "Do ya know a good place to crash?" I forgot to answer the first thing he said didn't I? "Ya it was hard. But I had friends."

She looked really tired. I thought about the fact she ruined our date. I give her a 'you just ruined my life I hate you' look and say. "You should go to the big house. Chiron will be happy to brief you."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:02 am

"Yeah... I'll go with you. It wouldn't be a bad idea to get an Apollo kid to look at my ribs." I look over at May. I know this isn't what she planned, but say-lavi. "Sorry May." I hobble over and give a hug.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:06 pm

~New topic?~

I hug him back. I knew he needed to get his ribs looked at so I say. " It's OK.I'll come too. The date hasn't ended yet." I let go and start walking.

I watch them hug. I didn't know if I was going to like her. "Where is she going?" I was getting more tired and I almost collapse.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:10 pm

~New topic. you make or shall I?~
"You O.K.? Come on the infirmary's that way." I point to a trail. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:20 pm

~ I can make it.~

I am almost there.

"Ya. Just. Really tired." I say. I didn't need healed. I just need a good nap.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:31 pm

"You sure? Were you'll be sleeping is right there." I point to the Hermes cabin. "Get some rest. I'll give you a tour tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)   Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same song second verse; got to be better cause it can't be worse (Private KaySpyGirl)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: