Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 pm

"When I was little, I didn't know I was a demigod. Then one night when I was ,like, two I had a dream where a woman told me she was my mom and she was a Greek god the my dad talked about. I got really freaked out. My dad had known. It was the same year he got marred to my step-mom. I felt like he was ignoring the mom I thought had abandoned us and was a god." I sigh at the memory. Why am I telling him this? "She's sent me dreams all my life. The night my house got burnt down she sent me a dream saying I was going to a camp and to tell a boy about the whole thing. She never told me who she was though."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:27 pm

"So you think I'm the boy your supposed to tell everything? Was your Mom pretty? Clues to finding out who you parent is? Anything?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:48 pm

"She... I never saw her clearly. Like my dream screen was all fogged up. But she .. looked SO much like me. The hair, the eyes, everything but the height." I pause thinking. I look up at the owl in the tree. "It looks like Athens. My dad's owl. He would disappear at night.(laughs) He said Athens did jobs for Athena when I was little." I smile at the memory. "And ya I think your the boy. She showed me kind of a glimpse. It was a boy and me at a beach at a sunset with a camp behind us. And here we are." I look up at the stars finding the constellations and remembering their stores. I shiver because of the cold.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:43 am

I notice Kimberly shiver, take my towel and put it over her shoulders , and uncomfortably wrap my arms around her waist. I wasn't sure if that owl was Athena or not. But if it was I didn't like the idea of her spying on my first girlfriend. "Prophecies are interesting things. What I want to know is, would you have said yes to this date if you didn't have that dream?" I gentle lean toward her and kissed her on the cheek. I didn't know why I did that, instinct maybe. At this point I knew she was my sister. Athens the owl, Greek historian father, she said the lady in her dream looked like her and she looked so much like mom. As soon as my lips left her cheek the owl hooted. I wasn't sure I liked that.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:16 pm

"Thanks" I say as he raps he's towel around me. "And ya I'd have said yes." Then he kissed my cheek.Embarassed My first kiss. I hear the owl hoot. "What?!?" I say still in shock over the kiss. I look over at the owl now ruffling its feathers. Then I look at Chase who seems shocked and startled about something. "I say again, What???"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:23 pm

I was in shock over what I did. It felt so real but it went so smoothly. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or if that really happened. I look at the owl as well. definitely didn't like the kiss. My next move happened whether the owl liked it or not. It felt so right being with her; I wanted to express how I really felt about her. I slouched a bit so I was the same height as Kimberly, tilted her head so our eyes met, and kissed her again, on the mouth this time. The owl had a mad fit and my head was screaming 'why are you doing this' but it was a perfect moment in the moon light. as soon as I realized what I was doing I felt embarrassed Embarassed that I was kissing her again and guilty that I hadn't told her that I knew she was my sister. but this one kiss was worth the guilt.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:29 pm

I kiss him back this time.Embarassed Embarassed It was the perfect moment indeed, I thought. Then the owl when nuts. It started jumping up and down and going "WHO WHO WHO WHO!!!!!" Freaked out by the owl I jump back and gasp. "FREAKY!" I say. affraid

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:52 pm

"HEY! OWL, CALM THE HADES DOWN. ( I sigh) I'm about to tell her." I look at Kimberly. "Kim, I think your my sister. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I just didn't want this night to end."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:12 pm

"WHAT!??!" I am kinda mad. "You kiss me twice then tell me your my BROTHER?!?" It's not like me to get mad but this was different. I sigh "I had my suspicions. My dad is always talking about Athena, more then the rest. And I've always been smarter then other kids. One reason my dad home schooled me. He never tried to teach me English reading always Greek so someone had told him I'm guessing." I sigh again."When will we know for sure. I mean you might be mistaken!" I grasp onto the thought. Another thought came to me. The best company is your sibling.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:32 am

"Hey, I'm sorry I got you mad. It's just... we seemed so perfect for each other. Every single possibility of you being my sister I've found a logical explanation for. But this Zeus forbidden owl's fits made me see that your my sister." I was feeling sort of embarrassed that I had to kiss her before I told her. I also trying to imagine what holy Hades punishment she had out for me.

~I'm home schooled in real life but I'm not above averagely smart. but ya, you got the stereo type of homeschoolers. I have friends that are on eighth grade math in the sixth grade.~
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Listening to my ipod I am taking a walk on the beach. "Come on lets dance Colinda, Come one lets dance Colinda. Your mama's not around now. This is our chance Colinda. It so annouys the old ones to see us have so much fun, but it's our time to be young. Come on lets dance Colinda." I put my arms on my knees to rest then wince. "Ouch. Still hurts." Then I notice to kids one was a girl that looks upset, the other was a cute boy who looked sorry about something. "Hey! cute guy! I know a good hide out at Zeus' thumb. See ya there at 7:30 P.M.?"

"Hey! Random girl with random music. Not now!" I change my anger to the girl. "What. What was with to ouch?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:11 pm

I blink a few times, mostly out of shock. Here was this smoking hot girl walking on the beach, called me cute, and asked me out. "What?" I ask dumbfounded. "Aphrodite kid?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:14 pm

I giggle. "Ya. Aphrodite." I giggle at the look he's giving me. "Who's your parent, How long have you been here, and is this a date I'm interrupting?" Like I care. The girl isn't even cute!

I sigh. Great. My brother is hypnotized. Now what? "Who knows. Maybe she wants you to do her homework." I snicker. Popular girls always have tricks up their sleeve.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:34 am

" I'm uh...uh Chase Erigo, son of uh... Athena. Two years. And... was a date, until I told Kimberly I thought she was my sister." I was in a state of subconsciousness. I knew what I was doing but I couldn't control what I was doing. "Oh, homework, homework. You can do that for her sis, right?"

Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:20 pm

"Ugh! Great! And no thanks." What was I going to do! "Its not like she has homework in camp anyway. I wouldn't to it anyway. I've been cornerd by bullies before trying to get me to do their homework. I just pointed my knife at them and they left me alone." If this keeps up I might have to do that for Chase. I show this thought on my face.

Seeing what was going on, the girl would not let Chase on a date in less I inpress her. Here it goes. "My name is May born in June. This is June born in May." pointing to my right where June always stood. Then remembering she was died. "Oh, right never mind." I let my sheild fall. Then noticing the cute by I put them up again.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:22 pm

"May... That's a pretty name. May born in June." I smile. "That's ironic. Wait, who's June?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:10 pm

"June is ... was my twin sister." I slump a little missing June."Ouch!" I hold the spot where I was stabed.

"Great! Now I'm being ignoored!" I say as May talks over me. I wave my hand infront of Chase's face. "Hello? Mr. Romace? You home? Not likely." Then May slumps then winces. "Hey. Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:06 pm

"Yeah, I was wondering the same thing." I was finally becoming my intelligent self again, an amazing change from the mindless crush zombie. "I'm assuming June died." I look at the place May was holding. "You know it's not good to walk with injury, right? Wait, Mr. Romance? That's the best you could think of?"

~How can they be twins with one born in May and one born in June?~

Last edited by libowy on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:22 pm

~ May= 12:00 A.M. June= 11:59 P.M. And She was stabed just above her hip not her knee~

"I was coming to see the ocean and listen to music. I snuck out of the Inferery. I feal fine though." Wincing again clearly not fine but OK.

"This is not the time I'm a Quik thinker! I'm glad your back from LaLa crush zombie Land. You wanted me to do her homework! Yuck! Like I'd do that! And just rememer bro Aphrodite and Athena HATE each other. Anything that had happend before May came on this beach would be a bad idea. And May you don't look ok." I lay back onto the sand so I was flat looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:50 pm

~Yeah I thought about that after I posted and sorry about the knee thing. just earlier she grabbed her knee and it hurt . there fixed :D !

"You snuck out of the infirmary? You look like your really hurt. do you need anything?" I ask as I gently ease May into a sitting position. Once May was sitting down I sat down as well, right in between May and Kim.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:58 pm

I sigh still looking at the stars. I don't like May. Even though Athena had said that I'd meet a boy (Chase) and my best friend who I only hope someone randomly walks up to us that isn't May. "Thanks for not making me sit next to her."

"Why don't you like me?!? What did I ever do tyo you!"

"You asked out my brother on my first date!" I get up and run over to the water wanting to turn invisable.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:21 pm

I sighed. Great, my ex-girlfriend/sister was mad at me and my hopefully future girlfriend. "I'm sorry about that May. My sister is ... emotional tonight." This had been a rollercoster night. it was good, and then it was bad, and then it was good again, and then it was bad again.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm

"It's OK Chase I get it." I walk over and sit next to the girl. "We never interduced did we? My name is May. What's yours?" I smile trying to make friends with her. She seemed like she had as many problems as me and clinged to things.

I wipe away a tear on my face. "Kimberly. I came today. Chase was the first person I met. And sorry Chase. I was mad at you then she came and I got mad at her instead. May we didn't inerduce and I was getting mad at being called The Girl." I smile trying to boost my spirits. :) Crying or Very sad :) Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:36 pm

"I'm so sorry about that Kimberly. I swear on the River Styx that I will never, ever ignore you again." I started rubbing my scar. picking up the two remaining Cokes I walk over to the two girls and put one in each of there hands. I smile at both of them. I pat Kimberly on the back trying to comfort her. "I'm incredibly sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 pm

"Thanks Chase." I open my Coke and take a sip. "Two things. A= I think this is a start to a three way friendship. B= I didn't say the whole dream." I sigh. All anger gone and all secrets on the line.

I smile at Chase. He was so nice! "I'm sorry too. I rushed things a bit. Wait what dream?" opening the Coke and taking two sips. I missed something and liked A better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next