Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 pm

"About a year for June and I. It was hard. Being that our dad gave us the boot. We couldn't collact supplise or anything. We only lived because mom helped us."

"Well my dad just dropped me off. Bad thing= monsters destroyed the plane and all the other planes before the flight and my dad had already gone. I had to bus half the way and run from monsters the other half."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:58 pm

"How I got here in six months I don't know. I guess I took the gray sister's taxi most of the way after I got to NY. Never doing that again. anyone who want's to go on that taxi has serious thrill issues. Moms rock, and I like Aphrodite more now, since she decided to keep you alive, and that she hooked us up." I yawn again. "Ahh, this sucks! I just despise yawning."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:04 pm

I keep looking at the clouds and letting sand through my hands. "I miss my family."

I look over at Kim. She looked kinda depressed. I started to feal sad too. "Sigh. Life can stink. I really like you Chase. Good time to say it or not. I can't tell when it is or not.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 pm

"And I really like you too May. Kim, you know what? I'd enjoy meeting all of your family. If there near here, we could arrange something, that is if you'd like."

~Let's let Kim expose her last secret.~
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:24 pm

"Um I don't know. Their in Bosten. It's a long trip." I just keep staring at the sky and picking up sand and letting it fall through my hands. "I..." I didn't want to say anything but I had to. "May. You aren't the only one who's lost a sibling. My step-mom and dad. They've been together for awile now. They..." I didn't want to continu.

I was getting confused again. "What are you talking about?" I knew once I said it. I relized that she was telling us her secret.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:38 pm

"Let me guess.They had... a child, right?" I was thinking on how to put it. coming from a guy's mouth to girls ears, sex could be an uncomfortable word. 'A child' may have seemed a bit childish, but it was the best I could think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:49 pm

I nod sadly. "He was my only little brother. Only sibling I knew (or thought) I was related to. He was so cute too. Then a monster attaked. I was like 9 or something. I couldn't use the knife well yet. A monster... Sam got coaght in the middle of the fight."A tear tricled down my face. "He died before his first Birthday. How is that fair?" I was starting to cry. "I hate crying. It shows weakness." I didn't like showing weakness.

I didn't know what to say. It was a really sad story.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 pm

"Kim, you're blaming yourself for something you didn't do. Is what you do best blame yourself. If May or I died, you couldn't blame yourself for not protecting us. Not everything is your fault."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:07 pm

"It's my fatil flaw. I just know it might kill me one someday. If my step-mom gets burt while cooking. I... (giggle) I wouldn't blame my self. Cause that was her own clumsyness. If one of you were to die. I would only blame myself if I was there. But I'de be really really sad." I stop picking up sand but don't move my eyes from the sky.

"You must really miss ya family. I'm sorry for ya loss though."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:10 am

I relax my body. "Sounds like you and I both a fatal, fatal flaws. Mine's hubris, I think I can be the best at everything. That can put me right in the hands of the enemy. Yours gives you the thought that everything is your fault. and May's,... I don't know what May's fatal flaw is. Care to fill us in May?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:17 pm

"I judge people to quickly. And monsters. So I can't judge how strong it is and how fast till it desinagrates."

"Makes sense. Your mom judges people quikly in myths" I was getting bored. I was still really sad and everything but my ADHD was making me misribly bored.

~Sorry for spelling! Today is not a good spelling day for me.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 am

~No day is a good spelling day for me. That's why I have spell check. I sometimes forget that of doesn't have a v in it. (:-)No joke~

"Kim," I say with a hint of disgust in my voice. I slowly shake my head and look out at the horizon. "It's scary to think of what Kronos would do with us if we were forced into surrender. I sugust none of us try to think about it. Of course you two might have a different image in your head. What I'm imagining should be rated R." A chill crawled up my spine. "Yeah, I'm done imagining that."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:48 pm

"I picture it as... Ya done picturing that." I knew the myths. Kronos would do his worse. I knew his worse was bad. "Sorry May. I get cought up in the myths. I didn't mean any harm."

"Ya I know. I don't even want to try to imagen it." I look at the horizon too. It was about time to start getting ready for the date. "So. Um... I should be going. I have this huge really importent thing tonight I have to get ready for. See ya guys later."

~I was ganna spell imagen amagin. lol!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:54 pm

"See you later." As soon as May was out of ear shot, I told Kim, "Yeah I need to go too. I better start working on the CD. I'm heading to the cabin to start. Want to come with?"

~Not a moment to soon. I just now got fifteen songs for the CD.~
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:01 pm

"Love to! I haven't been able to do anything fun sense I came to camp... You know I'm kidding right?" I just smile knowing he got it. He was my half-brother after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6