Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm

"Moms been giving her visions. She said that Athena said that Kimberly and I would be here tonight, but I haven't herd all of it. Kim, care to share." Just when I think they've made friends Kimberly said something that I didn't quite understand. I was really hoping she wouldn't pull something like we would murder each other
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 pm

"Um well Mom said, that... Well it started like... OK let me start at the begining. So I fell asleep and then in my dream Mom told me that something bad was going to happen to me soon. I know it was the fire. Then she said I was coming to a camp. Here. Then she said I would meet a boy who was my brother. Then she showed me the two of us on the beach. Then she told me a girl was coming who would be my best friend, My brothers soul mate, and we would go on a quest." Phew that was alot to say. I take a long slow sip of Coke.

I was shocked. I looked over at Chase then Kim Then back at Chase. I was speakless. And she just takes a sip of Coke! I sit mine down. I am kinda confused.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:30 pm

"Soul mate?!? May don't take this the wrong way. I really, really like you. But soul mate? Kim, have you fallen off your rocker?! You telling me that I'm going to marry May? I'm not even fourteen. I'm.. I'm.." I sigh. "In love with you, May."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:40 pm

"Ask Mom not me. And I don't think now. But did you even hear the rest? She said we would go on a quast. I don't even know what a quast at this camp is. Could some one explain? Please! And don't get mad at me it was a dream. Ask Mom." I'm getting stressed now.

I still don't get whats going on. "I'm confused! I really, really like you to! Soul mate!? We just met! I'm not even in full heath. And a quast?!?" What am I ganna do? I'm with two smarty pants and I feel left in the dust.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:53 am

~ you know an admin has to give you a quest right?~

"A quest is a mission that usually involves risk of life and limb to accomplish something. Never easy and very rare. Most quests go to the kids who have been here a long time. Not to a two year, a newbie, and how long have you been here May?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:46 am

"A year. But think about Pery Jackson. He was a newbie."

"Who's Percy Jackson? Anyway it could be tomorrow, it could be a week from now, It could even be a year from now. We don't know. I have a feeling it's not today." I look up at the stars. I realized I was getting compatitive. "Sorry. I'm getting competitive. It happens sometimes. Comes with Athena I guess." I blush. "I'm not even trained right or anything. Only on the field training."
~I didn't know. How do we get one from them?~

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:56 pm

~ you earn one. I guess you could ask for one, but I don't think it would do anything.~

"Percy Jackson is a son of Poseidon. Ask anyone about him, he's been on a quest a year. Though if we are going on a quest at sometime, we need to be prepared. I sugust we start training tomorrow." I look up at the stars and immediately make out the Hercules constellation. It had always bugged me that Hercules was the most famous hero. He didn't do much at all. He was just, 'daddy's little boy'. "So, what you girls want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:13 pm

"I don't know." Me and Kim say at once. I stratch and yawn. "Its late."

I look up at the moon. "It's about 11:30 by where the moom is in the sky. I'de like to train. see what it's all about at camp. And unpack."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:27 pm

"O.K. Kim, I could show you around camp. May why don't you head back to the infirmary. I guess we could meet at the arena to train for our quest tomorrow at noon. I'll see you later." I stand up. "Come on Kim we need to get you to the cabin."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:32 pm

"Bye guys." I get up and leave.

"Bye May. See ya soon. Coming Chase." I follow Chase. Excited to see my new home.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:34 pm

~ Want to make a topic at the arena?~
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:39 pm

~sure. I'll do it.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:50 pm

~K~
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:01 pm

~topic made. waiting for you.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:25 pm

~A day later~ I walk to the same spot as last night. As expected there was May, Kim followed me there wearing the same suit as last night, and I was wearing my blue trunks which for some reason I forgot to bring with me last night. I couldn't wait to swim!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:40 pm

I sigh as finally get to the beach with Chase. I see the water and May at the water getting her toes wet. I am wearing my swimsuit from last night with my towl around my neck.

I look up as I hear footsteps on the sand. "Hey guys! You ready for some swimming? I am wearing a differant swimsuit then last night I know, I got like... 5 maybe. I like to swim in fashion." I look at Kim. "Nice swimsuit. Any chance your my size and would mind a trade?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:19 am

I smiled at both of them, and then head to the water. The water was cooler than last night, that disturbed me. It didn't matter, I was here with my two best friends, and nothing was going to spoil that. It didn't take long for me to get neck deep. "Hey, you guys coming, or what?" May looked amazing, Kim looked great too. This was going great. As of so far they weren't arguing. That was an accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:30 am

I smile at Chase then at Kimberly. Though it still confused me that she didn't like me but I had a feeling I was growing on her. "Here I come!" I splash into the water and start swimming on my back.

I smile at both of them. "Coming!" I slowly start walking in the water. "I'm not to good May so no making fun of me."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 am

"Come on slow pokes. I'm waiting." I go under water and stay down there until I run out of breath. I come up and I go under again but this time I creep my way towards Kimberly. I was hoping to scar her, so far she hadn't noticed me, I wasn't sure about May. I was almost there, just a few more feet. "ARRRGGE!!!!!" I shouted behind Kim.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm

"Ha! GOT YA!" I jump on Chase as he trys to scare Kim. "I'm the one who was trying to scare YOU!"

"WH-AHH! What the...!" I fall into the water and go under having to hold my breath. While the two of them are splashing around I can't go up to air so I swim through a space between them and come up behind them sucking up air.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:20 pm

I try to shake may off my back laughing the whole time. "You know, for an amazing body, you pretty heavy. Wait!" I shout laughing. " Oh no, I think I'm going under." I was starting to bend my knees, so the water was getting higher on me. I take a breath, and allowed my legs to buckle. Now May and I were completely submerged in the salty water.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:30 pm

"Wa-ahhh! I am NOT HEAVY!" I say as we go under. I hold my breath in till I get to the surface. I giggle and say. "That was fun. Wait... Where's Kimberly? Did she go under?!?!" I start looking around franticly for her worred that she had gotten stuck under the water.

"Over here; behind you. I swam! I'm still swimming too! :P I'm so happy!"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:40 pm

"That's great Kim, I told you you were a good swimmer. Nothing to worry about." I finally get May off my back, I go under, and come up with May on my shoulders. I grab Kimberly by the waist and hoist her up too. "Sorry about calling you heavy May. I'm used to picking up Kim." I laugh. "It's great hanging out with you two. You girls make a very cheerful crowd."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:51 pm

I giggle again. "Sorry about earlier guys. (I smile) Its just...nothing. (I smile again. I never really had any friends. We moved around so much I never really time to make any friends. They never wanted to be my friends and made fun of me." I look down at Chase and over at May. "I never really learned to trust friends."

"It's fine I get it.You are a pretty good swimmer for a beginner. Thanks for calling us a cheereful crowd."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:01 pm

"I left out how b.e.a.u.tiful you both are. I'm amazed that you let me even talk to you. Being an Athena son, I don't get to talk to pretty girls that much." I laugh. "Kim, if you don't mind, May where's that place that you were talking about last night? I wouldn't mind going there tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next