Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:22 pm

I laugh."Pan's a fawn. Opps, that's roman, satyr. Were do you think the pan pipes got there name? Pan. Actually he was declared dead centuries ago. The satyrs never gave up trying to find Pan."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:12 am

"I didn't know a god could die. How does that even happen?" I was confused now and being a kid of Athena I wanted to know.

"One word. Pollution. Simpile as that." I shrug and get a pack of bubble gum out of my pocket. "Want one? Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:59 am

"Why not?" I take a piece of gum. I chew on the gum a while then answer Kim's question. "In order for gods to maintain there immortality, they need two things. 1. A home. 2.Worship. one of the many reasons gods kept us around was worship. Most people don't believe in the gods anymore, not even the modern Greeks." I chew on the gum a little while, and started speaking again. "Thanks for the gum. If the ocean was to dry up Poseidon would die. Immortality is always limited."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:33 pm

"Ohh I get it. Thank for the gum May." I start chewing. "This is awasome bubblegum."

"Thanks and your welcome. Ya he died because nature is dying."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:17 pm

"Mhhm," I moan in agreement. "It's sad that's happening. six percent people ever born are alive right now. This will probably sound stereo-type Athena kid, but the government is ignoring this problem. I like the idea of a free country, but problems like this, the government needs to rule with an iron fist and put it's foot down." I sigh. "Sorry, this probably doesn't make any since to you."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:45 pm

"I agree. I knew about pollution and everything but the gov. doesn't do anything. It's tarrable. We destroy forests, use the wood for paper that usually ends up in land fills, or we build citys in the same place as the forest and pollute that way."

"Polluting makes less prettyness. I HATE it."

~I couldn't spell the word I wanted for prettyness.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:20 pm

~ what word, at least try to spell it. I read notes me dyslexic friend writes, I think I can read yours. Ha you have 145 post I know I didn't have that many when I was a member that's been on as much as you ~

"You see! We could run a country. At least we know we're a little more than useless." I yawn again. "Aggg! I hate yawning!" I raise my hand and scratch the back of my head. "What kind of government would we run?"

~ I've been thinking what I could do with Chase's sleepiness. He could fall asleep on the date, or at the tree. you decide.~
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:36 pm

~Beauty is the word; my computer doesn't have spell check on this site. Happy 200'th post. I think he should fall asleep at the date and May do something silly too.~

"A smart country. With smart everything like smart boards and architecture thats amazing." I smile at the thought; the dream of any Athena kid.

"A pretty country." I say at the same time as Kim. "We could do both? I mean trees, flowers, love, romance, wait did I just say that out loud?!" Ya I did, I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:02 pm

~ Thanks. your almost there though. I'll wish you a happy 200th post too. I was thinking the same thing about the sleepiness. And the only reason I can remember how to spell beautiful is because I watched the movie "Yes Man" ~"O.K. that works. I was talking about a style of government. like republic, democratic, capitalist, national capitalist, communist. but what ever. We're kids . we can't run our own country. this isn't "lord of the flies"." I sigh. " I HATE how people treat us like kids. we're old enough to fend for our self, so we don't need them babying us."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:51 pm

"Well then democratic. I hate it too. We are 13/12 and we are demigods. So we really can. And I'd like if we were to run our on country. If we were shipwrecked or something on a deserted island and we had to take care of our selves we could do it."

"No republic. I adree with everything else though."

~I didn't know the other words. I have an idea. Ask May about something like how June died or something like that. You'll see what I mean later.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:18 am

~I don't know much about most of those I listed. I know kings and queens are capitalist, communist are Nazi. anyway like the idea of asking how June died. I was about to do it anyways.~

"The united states is a democratic-republic. maybe that could work out." I pause for a moment to look at May, and then I look out over the horizon. "May, what happened to June?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:32 am

I pause from speaking not really wanting to talk about it. "T-the last battle. W-we were fighting an enomy demigod. Gods I hate him. If I see him in the next battle hes ganna get it! A-anyway. So we were fighting and he had the same type of sword as mine. And gosh. S-she got stabbed. I got stabbed. But where she got stabbed it was worse. They said s-she had-had-had, She died before we even got to the Infermery." I start crying. "I wasn't much better though. HES GANNA GET IT!!!" I screem the last part.

I saw how she was crying and everything so I tryed to comfert her. "You'll see her again one day but I don't think its a good idea to fight him again now." She only gave me hateful,sad eyes and said "You don't know what it's like to lose a sibling" I was shocked and tears started forming in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 am

When May started crying I wrapped my arm around her trying to comfort her. When Kim started getting watery eyed, I did the same for her. "May, I understand wanting revenge, and please don't beat me with a stick for saying this, but I'm taking sides with Kim on this. You can get revenge at some point, but make sure you can beat him. don't go blind wanting revenge, you don't want to end up like June. Many heroes have been corrupted in the gods eyes by the poison of revenge."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 am

I leen on him. "I know. But-But June." I say and start crying harder. "I miss her so much. And he killed her. Why her and not me. I was never good at coping with stuff. It was really me who had it harder when dad kicked us out. She was my rock. NOW I DON'T HAVE MY ROCK!" I cry.

I was barly hearing them. The thing she said. I hadn't lost anyone. How would she know? I whisper "It was my fault." Not about June but about...
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:11 am

"You have family, and friends, and a home and people around you who love you." I squeeze May tighter. "You have a Bob Marley song on there. The most famous Bob Marley song? Because everything's going to be alright." I bring Kim into the group hug. "Going to be alright."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:26 am

I flip through my songs. "Ya. (I smile) I got it." I start playing the song. I really miss June but I couldn't live in the past. She would want me to be happy with boyfriends to spare. I smile "If only she could see me, us now."

I smile at the song. "Jude likes that song." I was sad but listen to the song. "I like 'lean on my' by someone I don't know the name of. "Lean on me brother. When you need a hand. We all need somebody to lean on."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:24 pm

I smile. "Bill Withers. Bill Withers wrote 'Lean On Me'." I smile at both of them. it was great to have them around. "Who says you have to be an Apollo kid to like music?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:16 pm

I smile and move a hair from my face. Then I tie up my hair again. "Stuped hair. It always goes in my face." I smile. Not wanting to bring up loosing sibling again I say "I only know titles if my favorite songs. What are your favorite's guys?"

"Oh Oh! I can't deside. I really LOVE love songs"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:13 pm

"'Flyleaf'. Without a doubt in my mind, 'Flyleaf'. 'Boys Like Girls' isn't bad either. Neither is "Three Days Grace'. I guess I just like it fast and furious." I smile and give Mat one last squeeze. "Any specific type of love song May? Love can come across in some weird ways."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:39 pm

"Oh well I like old fashen and new like. 'Hey there Dalila' and I like old stuff like 'Dance Colinda' But you guys wouldn't get the first verse 'cause it's in French. I don't know I just like 'em all." I could tell my acsent was coming through again. I just smile.

I see what hes doing and smile. "So thats what your up too... Nothing May don't ask for ya own good."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 pm

As soon as the words left Kimberly's mouth I tensed, and proably turned all shades fo purple. "Oh gods. Kim, if you expose what I want to do, I will hate you forever. May, I'm trying to be nice about this, but keep your nose out of this conversation." I knew I was bulshing, Embarassed . I walk over to Kim, and whisper in her ear. "If you tell May, Zeus help me if I don't kill you."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:54 pm

I just smile. "Who said anything about me telling her?" I smile again. "I think she'll like it."

"Humpfh." I knew it was for my own good so I just sat there listening as hard as possable.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm

"Really? You do?" I couldn't help smiling. I try to collect a straight face and moved back over to May."Sorry May. Kim and I were... Um, yeah, better keep that secret." I sit down beside her and start twirling my fingers through her hair. "You'll find out soon enough. Promise."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 pm

"Fine. If I like it. Anyway. Umm how long did it take for you to get here Chase." I could tell they were keeping a secret and so was Kim. A differant one.

I sigh and lay down on the sand again. I pick up sand in my hand and let it fall through my fingers.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 pm

"Um, Hades, I don't know, six months? it's a long way from Chicago. How about you two, how long did it take you?" It was good to know Kim liked the idea of a CD, I hoped May did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]   LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET'S SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [private for Kayspygirl]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next