Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a New Friend or Enemy...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:49 pm

I took the step closer so I was even with us, My lips pulled into a small smile, that seemed to brightin' my face, and the freckles on my nose and cheeks. I kept looking for stuff to trip over, "Thank you" I said looking at Nichole
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Not paying attention to the conversation Nichole and Katlynn were having I start singing Faithfully by Journey to myself.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:55 pm

i smile.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:58 pm

I looked around, "So... how long you've been here?" I asked, a little bit braver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:59 pm

OOC: Nichole: I know you're kinda new at this, but try to add more detail to your posts. From one RPGer to another;]

I continue to sing my favorite Journey song with a little bit more feeling. I remember the reason why it became my favorite, it almost made me tear up.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:01 pm

ooc: oh no.. im not new at this... i just didnt know what to type

bic: " i just got here today" i say quietly. i hear rita sing and i smile. she had a good voice. no wonder she was accepted into a collage for music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:04 pm

I finally reach the front of the Arena and a smile plastered onto my face. "This is the Arena, where you come to train, practice, and other whatnot." I say pointing.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:08 pm

I nodded, I've been here once, but didn't remember the way, I smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:08 pm

"its nice" i say examining the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:13 pm

"It's my favorite place," I say. "I come here to read, even though it's not the first place someone would go for peace and quiet, but I like the noise."

~Must leave;]
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 pm

"i see" i say

ooc: i got to go. be on later
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:23 pm

I shurged and moved quickly in the room, picking uup a bow and shooting a few targets. getting yellow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:30 pm

"Wow Katlynn, you're really good." I say complimenting but not really caring.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:45 pm

I figured she was just saying, so i inroged her, get a few inches off bull's eye, and frowning, and set down the bow. And took put myshort sword and made so ruff, poor slices at the dummies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 pm

I clap my hands together, "Well," I say out of boredom, "Come on Nichole. I'll show you our Cabin."
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:55 pm

"okay" i say. "katlynn you wanna come?" i asked katlynn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:01 pm

I look back at Katlynn wondering when she was going to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:05 pm

i smile at katlynn. was this how my other siblings treat others? i dont want to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:07 pm

I look back at Nichole with smile. Then I look back at Katlynn with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:08 pm

i sigh then smile back at my sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:12 pm

"So," I say, "Since we're here, why don't we have a little sword training?" I say take out my hairbrush. I tap it once and and it turns into a 2 1/2 foot long celestial bronze sword.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:21 pm

"okay" i say. i slip off my ring and my two foot celestial bronze sword came into view in my hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Okay, as much I like to win. Nichole was at a disadvantage. One, I was like 2 years older that her. Two, my sword was half a foot longer than hers. Three, I have had more training. She was new at this. She had just been told she was a demigod no longer than an hour ago. I've known since I was 6. Do I really want to do this and humiliate my sister? No, she's family now, I care about her now. "How about I train you first?" I offer.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:23 am

okay i admit it. i was scared about doing this. Okay i know my sister has been here longer then i have, and shes been practicing longer than i have. I just found out that i was a demigod not even an hour ago. She was like a year older than me and she had a longer sword than me. When i hear that she will train me i let out a breathe that i didnt know i was holding. "you would train me?" i asked her "really!" i say happily. "thank you, your the best sister ever!" i exclaim then give her a small hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:32 pm

I give her a hug back, "That's what older sisters are for," I say giving her a friendly wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a New Friend or Enemy...
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next