Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a New Friend or Enemy...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:16 pm

I glance back at Rita, telling her her shoes creak, then storming out of this place in a fit of anger. "People can't even take a critic!" I mutter in horror. It was a dying profession.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:16 am

Although it was really amusing, I felt bad that he got slapped. I knew what it felt like to get slapped, with all the fights I got into at school. With the sword in my hand I run after him, "Wait!" I call out.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:31 am

I glance back at the female, reaching to my dagger hilt. It was located on my belt, and could be seen by you. I set into a stance that some Hermes kid showed me, where you can dodge and strike easily. "Whaduwant?" I growl, holding the dagger with the blade facing the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:47 pm

I look down at his dagger and raise my eyebrow in disbelief, "You wouldn't really attack me with that would you?" I say crossing my arms in front of my chest.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 pm

"I am a terrible fighter, but I bet you I could still beat you. Even if you had that sword." I motion to the sword in her hand, still standing in my defensive pose. She'd probably be scared she would break her nail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:25 pm

"Relax, I'm not here to fight you." I say calmly. "You were very rude back there. And if you weren't such a jerk, maybe Nichole wouldn't have slapped you." I snapped and my sword shrank back down intk a hairbrush. Yeah, I know that it's a little girlie...but that's what happens when your mom is Aphrodite. "Maybe if you apologized to my sister..." i pause hesitantly, "You and I could be friends... even if you are a few years younger than me."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:46 pm

"I... I don't know." I tell her, putting the dagger back. Seeing the hairbrush made me mad. My god parent had never given me anything. I breathed in deep, looking down to my feet. I'd never been shown kindness like this before. I mean, I'd never shown kindness like that either. I looked up, my criticism seemed to melt away. I was just a scared teenager who'd never really talked to a girl without getting somewhere on his body hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 pm

I walked a few steps forward so I'm just a couple feet away. "Ok," I say giving a sigh, "If you need a friend, just look for me." I stay with my feet planted onto the ground, not knowing if I should stay or if I should leave. I didn't come any closer just in case he would try something.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:24 pm

I eyed her for a trick or something. I was always un-trustworthy, and I didn't feel to comfortable with the girl near to me. "I... Uhm..." I stumble with words, trying not to say anything rude or something. I bit my tongue so I didn't say anything else. Don't want to make too much of a fool of myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:31 pm

"It's ok. You can trust me," I give an exasperated sigh, "I don't trust others either. But right now I'm giving it a shot." I switch most of my weight onto my left leg crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:39 pm

I stared down to my feet, muttering the following; "Never really talked to a girl before..." I tell her, examining my shoes very thoroughly. I was a teenager for gods sake...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:06 pm

I give a weak laugh, "Aw," I say sympathetically placing the palm of my hand on my chest, "It's okay."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:14 pm

My cheeks took a bright pink shade, and I just stood there in a awkward silence. I really didn't know what to say to her. I mean, even I knew it was odd asking someone to be your friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:51 pm

I give a pouty look, "Come on, let's take a walk." I say walking the opposite direction of the Arena.

~TextFreak: Sorry where this ended up, just have Nichol follow us or something.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:12 am

"Uhm, okay." I told her, starting to walk after her. I glanced at her, and saw how she walked funny. Well, at least, to me she walked funny. It seems that if there isn't anything to make fun of, I usually make something up. But I held my tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 am

"You never really said what your name was," I say taking off my shoes. I decided to walk barefoot because the shoes on my feet were killing me. I hated all those fancy shoes and such, but they were the only ones my Aunt would buy me.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 pm

"Jacob." I tell her hastily, watching her do that. Why would she do that? Some Dionysus kid could of left a broken beer bottle on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:31 pm

"I'm Rita." I say walking on my toes. "Are you taking anyone to the dance?" I ask him curiously. I'm probably not going.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:33 pm

"Pretty hard if I haven't really talked to any girls." I tell her, not meaning to be so harsh. That probably would be another reason. I was a jerk. Nobody really ever liked me, and I entirely expected to be slapped right then and there. I just couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:40 pm

"Mmm." I say contemplating. "I'm probably not going either." I tell him honestly.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:50 pm

"Ok..." I told her, confused. Was she trying to get me to ask her to it? Cause, if she was, she had another thing coming. I wouldn't be able to do that. Besides she is like a year older then me. Maybe even 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:58 pm

"I don't really want to go." I say changing my direction in walking. I turn left, unsure where I was heading.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:05 pm

I walked beside her, noting how we were now headed for the forest. "I don't know if I'm going..." I told her, when in truth I was definitely going to go. I mean, with all those dresses I could criticize all the girls. Maybe could criticize the guys too. Especially that Hermes kid Maxx. He was gonna make a scene there, I just knew it.

OOC: Foreshadow foreshadow foreshadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:08 pm

I nod, "Well, you're going to need a friend there so..." I wasn't sure about this decision, "I'll go too?" I say in a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:14 pm

I kept walking, trying to hide my surprise. 1. She had just called me her friends. Was probably a mistake, but meh. 2. She had just asked me to go to the dance formal thing with her, even only as a friends. "Oh, uhm, sure." I tell her, trying to sound normal. Like, this was a every day experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a New Friend or Enemy...
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next