Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] Empty
PostSubject: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:36 pm

A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] Tumblr_lyj7jyGX6k1r8ecgoo1_400
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake was lying on his back, looking at the stars, doing nothing in particular. He enjoyed doing stuff like this in the middle of the night mostly because it calmed his AD\HD and helped him think properly. He hadn't expected anyone to be at the lake at this time of the night, that was mostly why he was so alarmed when he heard footsteps near him.

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Vicks was wandering, as usual at night, but tonight was different. Tonight was the night she was going to get rid of her journal. The journal that held everything she kept bottled up inside of her, everything that she kept hidden and secret from the world. She stumbled over a root and caught herself, making a noise and stopping when she saw something.

"Dammit." she muttered, starting to go down farther on the beach, a little ways away from whatever it was, she went to the waves, sitting, letting the water go around her ankles as she started to get out her pen and journal.

Her last entry was from two week ago. She took out her pen, and wrote one word before starting to throw it out. 'bye' she closed her eyes for a moment, inside the book were the memories she had from when she was little, the good the bad. Everything. From the time she turned six, to then she had documented everything in the journal. She lifted her arm to throw it, but she slowly lowered it.

She sighed, hoping whatever was there had left so they couldn't have seen her struggle to throw the book into the water.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake got up from his spot and walked around until he saw a girl in the water, standing there with a journal in her hand. "What are you doing there?" he asked. He didn't expect someone to be standing in the freezing lake at this hour. Neither did he expect anyone to be there at all.

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Vicks clenched her jaw. "Mind your own business." she said briskly. She glared at him from under bangs. clenching her journal until her knuckles turned white as she stood, looking at the boy. "I could ask you the same question you know." she said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:25 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake frowned. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm not the one standing in the middle of a freezing lake with a book in their hand." he retorted. This girl was really starting to get on his nerves. She asked her a question, and she dared to answer him back with another one? What kind of world did he live in?

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:15 am

Vicks glared. "You don't know me. Back off and mind your own business. Does it look like I care that I'm ankle deep freezing cold water?" she raised and eyebrow, crossing her arms. Who was this guy? To just question what she was soon like she was some poor soul in need of help? That's not how it went down. Her grip in the book tightened before she turned walking out of the water and backto her bag and skateboard. She was cold, it wasn't like she was going to admit it to the guy anyway. She stayed quiet, keeping her book tightly shut and in her hands. Someone had seen her notebook before and they had betrayed her. The book had made her feel pain, people had made her feel pain. Maybe she could simply leave, it wasn't like anyone would care. She thought that the boy had left by then and she put her head in her hands, trying to clear her mind of the memories from being teased and pushed around. She let one single tear trail down her face, no more no less.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:00 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake noticed that she was crying. She probably thought that he was gone. He felt guilty, it was obvious that she was trying to get rid of the book. Was it a journal? Did she have things she wanted to forget? He mentally slapped himself, it was obvious that she didn't want anyone near, so he started to make his way back to the Athena cabin where he preferred to stay.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Vicks groaned at herself. She was being stupid. She could just throw it and be done with it all. She chucked the book in whatever way she could, far away from her as possible. She didn't think it could ever hit the boy, she thought he was gone. She looked, stunned at herself. he could read anything inside it. She couldn't keep him from reading it either. It would look even worse than her crying over a journal.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:25 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake felt a book hit teh back of his head. He picked it up and recognised it as teh book that the girl had in her hand. He opened it up, it was a journal. It probably contained stuff that she wouldn't like people seeing, so he decided not to read it but he kept it in his hand just in case he ever saw the girl again.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:57 pm

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT WEEK!!!

Vicks sighed, walking along the lake, trying sort out the fact that she no longer had a journal to write things down anymore. She lost it, rather stupidly. That boy most likely had it, and she didn't even know his name! Dammit! She was an idiot. She never should have gotten rid of the journal. She was going mental. She couldn't write down anything that she found out about her dad, or what she felt, or getting her anger out anymore. She had everything bottled up, she hated blowing up on people. She couldn't help but think about what the boy had read by then. There was so much written inside. All about her father, letters she wanted to send to him. Her life at the orphanage. Everything she had felt in the span of the last 12 years of her life. Some of it was all the way from when she was six,some was from when she was betrayed when she was 12. She didn't ever want anybody to have it, but the fates did apparently. She kicked a rock into the lake in her slight anger.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:35 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake was walking along the lake again. Over the week, he had resisted opening the book, and he carried it in his backpack the whole week wherever he went; just in case he saw the girl again. He knew that it was wrong to read the book. It could’ve had many feelings that he wouldn’t dare to read without her permission. He saw someone along the lake, walking. It had been a week since he saw the girl, could it be the exact same girl. He looked closely, it was that girl. Running over, trying to catch up, “Hey! You dropped your journal the other day right?” he asked her, out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:06 pm

Vicks turned, looking at the boy, "Yeah. And? Come to tell me sympathy? Cause I don't want or need it." she glared, looking at him. She sighed, closing her eyes, she wasn't eve this hostile.. okay.. maybe she was.. but the guy had tried being nice to her anyways. "Sorry." she mumbled quietly. "Yeah, I did. What about it?" she asked, looking at him again.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:30 pm

A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] Tumblr_lx7c5pbJDa1r68kv0o1_5001
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"I didn't read it... I thought that I should just give it back to you and stuff..." he said. He held the book out, waiting for her to take it back. He knew that it was probably really important to the girl and wouldn't open it because he felt as if he were invading her privacy. If the girl let him read it however, he would, but in this case, she hadn't. He wouldn't do something that rude.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:32 pm

She looked at him curiously. "Y-You really didn't read it?" she asked, opening the notebook, flipping through the pages quickly, not caring if he saw some of what she had written on the pages, until she flipped to one page...where she had one word written on it in large letters. 'Suicide.' she quickly turned the page, pulling the book a bit closer to her and she shut it. Giving it back to him she sighed, "Please just get rid of it." she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:23 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"Are you sure? I mean, you seem to care about it..." he said quietly. He didn't know where he would but it either. He wouldn't throw it in a fire because that would be wrong, but he couldn't just throw it away. Someone could find it and read all of it and it would be his fault. He thought of the possible places where he could hide it though. He could bury it underground so that it would just rot away without anyone finding it. That would be an option.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 pm

She sighed, "Positive, I mean... read it! It's not something I want anymore. Burn it, bury it, throw it in the bottom of the lake! I don't care, just get rid of it. I don't care if you decide to read it now, it's leaving and so am I anyways." she admitted in her small fast paced talk, letting it all slip out. She stopped herself before she made anymore mistakes.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:39 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"I'll find a way to get rid of it for you then..." he said, putting the book in his backpack once again. He didn't exactly know how to get rid of it though. He couldn't find a way without risks of anyone finding out about this book. It was pretty obvious that she didn't want anyone else to find out about it either.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:42 pm

She looked at him, "You're going to do it that easily? Not question me at all. Not ask what's in it, nothing?" she asked in awe. "Any other person would..." she trailed, "Why not you?" she asked, looking into his eyes, her dark eyes meeting his for a moment.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"Because it's not my business." he said simply. Some people would ask about the book, but it wasn't his style to ask. He just did what was told. He had learned not to ask too much as a demigod. Especially for those who seemed like they were hiding something. Or something that they didn't want others to know about.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:51 pm

Vicks looked at him, "You're hiding something you know about me. Everyone who's read it acts like that. What the hell did you read?" she asked, crossing her arms, trying to keep from freaking out. "You think I'm stupid? A little idiot orphan girl?" she scowled, a glare set in her eyes as she looked at him, "Well?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:58 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

Jake felt no need to argue with the girl. "If you don't believe me, then fine, but I didn't read it." he said. He honestly didn't really care. She had told him more than he needed to know. He himself had two demigod parents, he could never understand an orphan, but he knew that it was hard on her, so he decided just to ignore her. People at this camp have trust issues most of the time, and he knew this girl was a prime example.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:12 pm

Vicks looked at him, "You didn't?" she asked quietly, feeling rather vulnerable at that moment. Her skateboard was at least three feet away, and she didn't have to comfort of hiding behind her journal anymore. "Read it. I'm telling you to now. Bloody read it." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:21 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"No." he said, getting up. He didn't want her to feel vulnerable. He didn't want her to regret keeping the book away from him. "You're going to feel vulnerable. You;re not going to trust me. I know of it." he said, voicing his thoughts. He got up, not wanting to contunie this any more.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:24 pm

Vicks looked at him in awe before getting up and walking away. Maybe...maybe not everyone was as bad as they thought. She looked at him, "Thanks...for not looking through it, and getting rid of it...and...all of it. Thanks." she didn't give him a smile, she gave him a nod and turned back towards her skateboard and bag, where she began to skate back to camp. Who knew? Maybe they would meet again soon.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:56 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"See you around I guess." he said. Before turning around, he asked, "What's your name?" he asked, wanting to know. It wouldn't make much of a difference whether he found her name out or not, but he would prefer to know at least her name before he did anything for another. It just seemed right to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next