Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking for a new friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quillyum

Quillyum

Looking for a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a new friend   Looking for a new friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:10 pm

I had been walking around the cabins. I was in a bit of a more friendly mood then normal. I felt like branching out, meeting new people. People that didnt live in cabin 11. It was then that i walked past cabin 7 and I could hear the sounds of an acustic gutair. Being a player myself I felt a spark of intrest in me. I walked up the stairs of the cabin, and entered the open cabin 7. Home of the children of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new friend   Looking for a new friend I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:39 pm

"Yo," I said, hanging upside down off of one of the bunks. I was tossing a ball up and then catching it, over and over again.

OOT: which of your characters are you rp-ing?
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new friend   Looking for a new friend I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:08 pm

I jumped with a bit of fright. I hadnt noticed the girl that was hanging by her legs from one of the beds in the cabin, I was begining to think it had been empty when I walked in. I placed a hand on my chest to calm my beating heart. "Hi there, Im Jennie." I said when my nerves had finaly relaxed. "Daughter of Eros." i finished and stuck my calming hand out greetingly.

OOC: sorry i had made this post before i made Mathew
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new friend   Looking for a new friend I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:10 pm

OOT: s'okay
BIC: "Hi Jennie, I'm Sabrena," I say, catching the ball again. "Daughter of Apollo, but that's pretty obvious, I guess. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new friend   Looking for a new friend I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 pm

"Well I thought I had heard an acustic gutair coming from inside the cabin, but I guess I was wrong. I was just curious cuz I play it too." I said as my gaze went to the floor. I awkwardly placed one hand on the back of my neck, letting my arm hang, and the other I stuffed deeply into my blue jean's pocket. I was pretty bad at the whole, making new friends thing, especialy when we didnt have a common ground to start with.
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new friend   Looking for a new friend I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:54 pm

I pointed to the small stereo at the end of my bunk. "It's the acoustic version of Everlong by Foo Fighters. Not all of us Apollo kids play a musical instrument, even though my dad is the god of music. I just like listening to it."
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new friend   Looking for a new friend I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:00 am

I sighed in embarassment. It wasnt the first time I had stereotyped a demigod on who thier parent was. I should have known better by now. I let my body swing awkwardly, my gaze never leaving the ground as I spoke "Oh, im sorry." I said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new friend   Looking for a new friend I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:07 pm

I smiled, trying not to laugh. "It's fine! Don't be so hard on yourself."
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new friend   Looking for a new friend I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:39 pm

I smiled a little when she told me to relax on my self punishment. I enloyed it when people were nice to others, specialy when they didnt even know eachother. "So Sabrena, how long have you been at camp?" I asked a little shyly
Back to top Go down
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new friend   Looking for a new friend I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:52 pm

"Only a couple of months." I replied. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new friend   Looking for a new friend I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 pm

I bit my lip in jelousy. How nice it must be to be so naive for so long. Ignorance was so much more bliss then learning about the horrors reality had. I composed myself and responded "A couple of years now. I live here at camp, year-rounders they call kids like me. Were are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new friend   Looking for a new friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new friend
Page 1 of 1