Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

With my only friend (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little~Laura

With my only friend (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Many encountered the character of Rosalie Alcott, strangely enough, was always distant with anyone who crossed his path, serious and proud at all times and especially cold as ice, but such things are quite normal, even more if your father is Boreas, the god of the north wind. Although many do not know the true Rosalie, for it had to know it well, but that would be an impossible task, because this young demigods usually left many to approach it used to be she who was the first step, but always she was self-interest.

It was a hot summer afternoon, those that hated so much Rosalie, the heat made ​​her feel overwhelmed, blinding sunlight per second your eyes and say nothing of what she hated sweating, always felt more comfortable in areas fresh and cold, where I could feel the cold wind against his face and play in the snow, were the warm summer evenings the ones you did remember his life in Scotland, although she liked the camp for many reasons, sometimes felt a void in his heart when his homeland occupied his thoughts and her mother ...

Rosalie went to the stables, it looks something called the attention, especially the redness of their skin, swore under his breath to have forgotten the sunscreen and the pallor of her skin. I was so red that its color could have been compared with that of his red hair that glistened in the sunlight like gold. She sighed resignedly and put his hands in the pockets of her shorts, he smiled weakly, this time she had a good reason to do so, had his favorite time of day, she would see her best friend.

She entered the stables to briskly without looking at anything else, went looking around, around Pegasus had majestic, with beautiful wings and white, black, brown and gray. Anyone could have spent hours looking at these wonderful creatures, but Rosalie had in mind only one. After several seconds, finally found him, stood out among others and was not for their wings and their color, had no wings, was an ordinary horse, but Rosalie was the best in the world. He ran to hug him and stroked his soft head.Hi Storm!I'm here! replied a voice so sweet that no camper would have thought belonged to Rosalie Alcott. She passed his hands over her horse's back, but suddenly a noise alerted, stopped suddenly and looked to the side Is there anyone here?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:06 pm

I saw Rosalie Alcott petting Storm and accidentally knocked over a few buckets. She turned around and I hid behind the wall. When she asked if anyone there I stepped out from behind the wall. "Just me, Keith. Sorry if I startled you." I said
Back to top Go down
Little~Laura

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Rosalie turned around startled, he heard a voice, and she was sure it belonged to the same person who had caused the noise. She moved slowly towards the area where he thought he heard the noise. The chances that the deceased was a monster or a mythological creature was almost impossible, because the camp was a very safe, but if not, put his hands to the hip, where she kept her kunai.

Rosalie sighed relieved to see the face identity of the boy who had caused the noise, saw him coming out from behind the wall, examined it a few seconds, tall, blond and blue eyes, seen that way, it was difficult to associate a god, but after some thought, she remembered having seen before in the cabin number eleven, the sons of Hermes, could be one of his descendants or a demigod unclaimed. Her lips smiled faintly when she heard the boy apologize and she shook her head.
'Never mind, this is a public place can make all the noise you want. She replied. Do not worry, I have not scared. said Rosalie sneak away his hand from the kunai

She looked back at Keith, that was the name that the boy had appeared, shewas in good spirits to appear and start a conversation, but since childhood she had been taught to be polite, then turned to Keith smiling. My name is Rosalie, I am a daughter of Boreas, tell me, why are you here? Do you have a Pegasus?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:29 am

"Keith Mason, Son of Hermes, well actually Keithley Mason but I preferred to be called Keith. As for why i'm here..." I walked to a stall and saw a white colt with a black mane. Once he saw me, he immediately rushed over and smelled the Twizzlers I had. "Yes, I do have a Pegasus, Twizzler. I found him as a ordinary colt. When he finally knew he could trust me, he grew in size and sprouted wings. he actually protected me from a lot of monsters." I gave him a Twizzler and he was just enjoying the moment. "Twizzler loves Twizzler. It's pretty much the only thing he eats." He grew and sprouted wings.

Last edited by The Markmeister on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:32 am

Didn't really remember why I even came to the stables, but I was there, playing with Alaska, a grey pegesus with a white strope down her nose. She was one of the camp's pegesi, but I made a habbit of visiting her often. I was here a lot with her, but that was normal. I am always everywhere when it comes to camp.

I was brushing Alaska when I heard the rumbleing of buckets tipping over and the voice of my half brother, Keith. He was now talking about his pegesus and feeding him twizzelers. I leaned up against Alaska's stall and watched him and a girl I really did not recognize too well. I've definitly seen her around camp before.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:43 am

I heard someone else in here I figured it was Kat. "Hey Kat, there's is no need to hide. Especially if you want your iPod back." I was waving her iPod around. "Hermes children are great thieves Rosalie and speaking of that, here's your wallet back." I tossed Rose her wallet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:58 am

"I have been looking for that!" I yelled and stormed over to Keith snatching my ipod away from him. "You better leep with one eye open because tonight is going to be your living hell. You know how long I have been looking for this?" I turned towards the girl Keith had called Rosalie with smile. "I am Kat Jones, daughter of Hemres and half sister to this very unfortunate soul over here. It is nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:09 pm

I didn't know what Kat was talking about. "I only had for an half hour. How long has been gone?" I asked with a nervous and confused face.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:16 pm

A little surprised at Keith I turned back to him. "It's been gone sense last Friday," I said. "Where did you find it?" I started scrolling through the playlists checking to make sure it was mine. It was nothing seemed to be out of place either.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:18 pm

"I found it on the top bunk above my bed. I was playing with my watch when I heard some music coming from the top bunk. I went up top and looked under the pillow and found an iPod playing THE MAINE." I was came out of memory lane. "I guess whoever stole it forgot to turn it off."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 pm

I cursed. "Who sleeps above you?" I asked, then shook my head. "Actually, I don't need to know. I know where you sleep i'll just kick whoever is above you's butt. Gods, people can just stoop so low!"
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:56 pm

"No one sleeps above me the last time I checked." I couldn't believe that she was gonna pound someone for doing what they do best. "Kat, you live in a house of thieves. Thing get stolen, and returned, all the time. Relax!"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:54 pm

"No one in their right mind steels from me," I said. I then sighed. "Whatever, I'll drop it."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:11 pm

I was relieved. "Good and here's wallet back." I gave her back the wallet and gave Twizzler all the Twizzlers I had. "See you tomorrow boy."

Keith has left the topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With my only friend (OPEN)   With my only friend (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With my only friend (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1