Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all]   Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 am

Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all] Tumblr_mlkw7vz6UT1s1t2qvo1_400
Paige ArckerDaughter of Aphrodite

I walk in the cabin from my morning jog. I look over at my bed as my cat wasn't on my bed she was on the ground. Well that's weird. I walk to my dresser and grab my pink is the new black shirt. I grab some shorts and then other things. I walk over to to the bathroom and close the door. I take off my clothes and get in the shower. I start to wash my blonde hair and grab the shampoo. I put it on my hands. I start to rub it in my hair. It felt a little weird, but it must of been a new brand. I start to take my hands. I felt my hands almost stick. I look at my hands seeing glittler. I grab my towel and grab the bottle and open it. I open the cap and put it upside down. "No way." I look at it as it comes out like glue. Glitter Glue!!!!!! "Ahhhhhhhh! Johnathan!" I grab my clothes and put them on.

I walk to my bed and see babiecakes hissing "What is it?" I pull the covers out seeing a sunk No I say in my head. I grab baabieckaes and seeing the skunks and they all spray "Ahhh! No!" I run out to go into the closet and five skunks were in there. They all spray, but I close it on time "Oh my gosh!" I walk outside seeing boys running away to the.... HEREMES cabin [color=violetl You guys are son dead!"[/color] I yell. I sleep how awful it is. I stay outside and wait for my siblings and Johnathan to come, so they won't come in. I let babiecakes on the ground and she backs away from the door. It smelled awful! I back up to and wait.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all]   Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all] Tumblr_mc302iFvXN1rznaago1_500

k a m i l l e w e s t | d a u g h t e r o f a p h r o d i t e

kamille causally walked back to the aphrodite cabin, a hard day of training just behind her. knife throwing had always been her expertise, and she’d spent the whole day demonstrating so. she was more than ready to hit the showers and be rid of the horrid stench she emulated. just as she’d stepped into the five yard radius of said cabin, a smell far worse than her own suddenly barreled at her like a steam engine.

“what is that?” kami hissed as her fingers flew up to protect her precious nose from the odor.

she noticed a girl, probably the same age as she, and nearly immediately felt apologetic towards her. the poor dear, covered head to toe with glitter, and surrounding her a deep scent of skunk, looked absolutely miserable.

reluctant to be anywhere near her, kami slowly made her way up to her sibling, and unhurriedly asked,
“what’s happened to you?

Last edited by AmazingBrook. on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all]   Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:39 am

Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all] Tumblr_mlkw7vz6UT1s1t2qvo1_400
Paige ArckerDaughter of Aphrodite

I look around seeing a girl "Some Heremes Kids decided to put glitter glue with the shampoo and put skunks All in our beds." I say to her. I look at her seeing that she was a sibling of mine. Her blonde hair, and blue eyes. She had fair skin like mine and she was pretty. I look around seeing kids laugh at me while they pass by. I take steps back and realize that I don't smell which is good. I touch my hair feeling it hard like glue. I stomp my feet and yell They are so dead!" Who was it and why would they do it to us?
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all]   Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:04 am

Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all] Tumblr_mc302iFvXN1rznaago1_500

k a m i l l e w e s t | d a u g h t e r o f a p h r o d i t e

Whoa, there,” Kamille breathed hastily, setting her hands on the other’s shoulders as to stop her from doing anything immediately rash. Looking into the cabin, a mood of resentment towards the Hermes cabin, a home she had once been a part of, settled over her. “They did this to all of us? Me, as well?

It would soon be payback time, she knew.

Right, before we do anything too extreme, let’s start out slow, shall we? I’m Kamille. What’s your name?

Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all]   Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignorance is your new Best friend![Open to all]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: