Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN}   Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:38 pm

"Poof"
Aliza had pointed to a flower that was swaying in the breeze. The tall thin wildflower had became still when the wind stopped and Aliza and found this somewhat funny.

"I guess everyone needs something to dance with." She murmured to herself. She closed her two-toned eyes and she hummed to herself with her eyes closed. As she was sitting up she rocked side to side as she thought about everything that had happened since she arrived last week. Nothing. Since she got here she hadn't done anything be tolerate her cabinmates, all so socialable and loud or giving pointless facts she all ready knew.

She could never bring herself to be to talkative with others, but she'd love to talk to someone just to have someone she could talk to just so she didn't have talk to herself. She turned around to reach for her bag when she stopped at stared ahead at something.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN}   Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Leanne was walking by the lake, when she saw a girl, a little bit younger than her, looking at a flower, and talking to herself. She ran up to the mysterious girl. "Hi, I'm Leanne Bretherton, what's your name?" She asked the girl, a warm smile crossing her face.

OOC: Sorry it's short, I couldn't think of anything else to write.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN}   Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:20 am

Aliza sat with wide eyes at the new incomer, She slyly grabbed her bag and sat back up. She tryed to smile back but couldn't really make it apper on her face right. "Uh.. Hi." She Gave a smile frown at the girl then turned around looking back at the river she felt trapped by.

After a few awkward seconds she reailzed she had yet to anwser the question. "Oh My name is Alizabeth Yates." She said running a small hand through her brown locks. "It's nice to met you?" She asked tentivly not sure how she should greet the other.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN}   Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:22 pm

"Well, hello Alizabeth Yates. Are you okay? You seem pretty upset. Do you need to go to the infirmary?" Leanne asked, noticing how Alizabeth seemed hesitant-almost scared- to speak to her. She advanced a little closer to the girl, kneeling down to be at eye level with her. "It's nice to meet you as well." She said, smiling. "I'm the daughter of Demeter. How about you?" She asked, trying to make a little small talk with Alizabeth, trying to get to know her some more. She seemed like a nice girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN}   Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Friend, Where have you Been? {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1