Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open) Empty
PostSubject: Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open)   Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:26 pm

~hey im changing the way my characters talk so dont freak out~

Maddison Benson
Athena
"Books are the future no matter how much money Apple makes."

I slowly walk around the courtyard. This is the place where so many times before I have paced and had memories. Like that time I ran into Faye here. And the time I first met Tre. I wince since the the cold air gives a sharp whip to my cheek. I put my gloved hands in my pockets and the wind pushes my hood up over my newly pixie cut blonde hair. I then hear someone call my name and I spin around on my heels, for I recognize that voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open)   Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open) Fayek
FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena Cabin Leader

Untouchable like a distant
diamond sky
I'm reaching up and I just
can't tell you why
I'm
caught up in you, I'm caught up in you

Faye was walking out of the Athena Cabin, heading to the arena to train. She stopped when she noticed a face. She knew that face. Faye stopped in her tracks and turned around. She lowered her hood, and revealed her face. Her hair was slightly curly and dangled down her face. The girl's breath hung in the air like smoke as she walked over to the girl, who Faye swore was Maddison. She brushed some hair from her face and tapped the girl's shoulder. Faye hoped it was Maddison, with different hair, which she just noticed now. "Maddy?" she asked. Faye shifted the weight of her feet with each second. It made a crunching sound against her sneakers and the snow.
Untouchable burning brighter than the sun
And when you're close I feel like coming
undone.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open)   Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Maddison Benson
Athena

Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open) Tumblr_lkc4acjm6H1qikf4xo1_400

I gasp and run toward her. "Faye!" I cry. I throw my arms around her and embrace her. My dad had made me stay hoem from camp for so long that I hadn't seen Fay in months. " I missed you. My dad kept me. Sorry. How are you! How's cabin leader going?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open)   Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:43 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and hugged her sister back. She laughed as her arms dropped at her sides again. "It's going good, I'm offering some other positions in the cabin. It's so people can stay busy, and I won't be going ten different directions all the time." Faye said with a nod. She looked at Maddison's new hair and smiled. "So, what's with the hair? It's cute!" Faye said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open)   Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:00 am

~Sorry for the late response. I was grounded fro being a bad*%$ little girly. oh and I'm changing my writing again!~

Maddison Benson
Athena
"Books are the future no matter how much money cherry Apple cherry makes."

"Oh thanks! I got it cut since it would always get in my face." I told her. "So there are posistions open?" I asked. Then I laughed. The first laugh I had, had in months.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open)   Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm

* FAYE LYNN McJEAN *
Faye smiled and nodded. She hadn't really thought much about them, but they were there. "Yeah, there are." she said with a nod. Then the thought occured to her, did Maddison want a part? "Oh, yeah, I have some spots open! Were you thinking about applying?" Faye asked with a bright smile. She wanted to remain cheerful, since it seemed her sister hadn't been in a while.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open)   Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:37 am

"Sure! I'd love to help you boss people around!" I joked. A gust of wind blew my ice blonde hair in my face and I brushed it back. "So what have you been doing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open)   Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:45 am

* FAYE LYNN McJEAN *
Faye looked at the ground and brushed her hair out of her face. " Good I guess." she said with a small nod of her head. "I haven't seen Alex in a while though." Faye added with a small shrug. She really missed him, but blamed herself for not seeing him. Faye had been, and still is, really busy with running Cabin six. "Um, how's Tre?"' she asked, trying to change the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open)   Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely and Wishing for A Friend (MOON!!! yet open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: