Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Missing a Friend [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Missing a Friend [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Missing a Friend [Open]   Missing a Friend [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:17 am

Missing a Friend [Open] Justine-150x150
Justine Jay Locke
Daughter of Phobos

It was just the crack of dawn and Justine was already up and about unlike most of her fellow campers. It was a little chilly this early in the morning, despite the fact that it was already nearing summer, and she was thankful for the bulky jacket thrown over her lean frame. It took her a few tiring minutes before she finally reached the top of Half-Blood Hill but she had been doing this for a long time that she had learned to ignore the bouts of exhaustion. The view here was nice, she noted. She could see the bright sun already stirring from its sleep, ready to bring light to what seemed to be another great day.

Slowly, she placed a candle and a bouquet of white daisies right by the boundary line. After lighting the candle, she went to sit by one of the lofty pine trees just to watch the life of the candle whittle away. Memories of the satyr, Lucas, drifted in and out of her thoughts, and it only served to make her feel a little lonely. "Wish you were here, Luc. Have to admit, I'm missing you a lot," she said softly. "I guess you're already a pretty little flower somewhere though. I don't know if that makes me happy or what, but hey, at least you're alive... I think."

Sighing to herself, Justine was so absorbed in her thoughts that she lost sight of her surroundings. She probably wouldn't realize it if someone snuck up on her, not that she really cared. But maybe, just maybe, a little company might do her some good.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

Missing a Friend [Open]
Page 1 of 1