Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Piper*

*Piper*

Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone)   Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:17 am

I walked onto the hot sand and sighed contented. I took off my sweatshirt and flip flops and smoothed my yellow sundress down.
I ran to the water and began splashing. I felt so alive and happy.
Now if only people would come...
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone)   Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:21 am

Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone) Emma-watson-11

Amy trudged to the beach to see Adella playing, "Umm... do you mind if I join you?" She wanted to have a little fun as well, being new to camp... she wanted to unwind.
Back to top Go down
http://gidarilge.livejournal.com
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone)   Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:29 am

I smiled. "Of course! I was hoping someone would join me!" I paused. "Your one of my siblings, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone)   Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:33 am

Amy grinned, "Yup. I'm Amethyst Koteas, but please, call me Amy. Very nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone)   Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:22 am

I smiled. "Nice to meet ya too! I've always loved the name Amy." A wave came in and splashed us.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone)   Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Amy smiled, "Thanks. I don't really like the name Amethyst, so I shortened my name to Amy." She looked at the sea, and suddenly didn't look too excited. "I don't know why... but I don't feel well with the sea... as if I should hate it or something. But I can swim and all... it's like, I don't like someone because of the sea."
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone)   Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:31 pm

"Hmm... thats odd. Do you think it might be because of the feud between Poseidon and our mom?" I answered looking at the sea.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone)   Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Amethyst blinked, she never was good with Greek mythology. "Athena and Poseidon are rivals? Wow, I didn't know. I never actually listened to my teacher during our Greek Mythology lessons, and well..." Amy scratched her head, "Wow. So I really can read Greek, I thought it was just a lucky guess that I could read it." The words of her half-sister sank slowly into her.

"I really am a demigod, aren't I? No matter how weird that sounds, I really am a demigod..." She groaned and kicked the seawater. It sprayed on her face, "Darn water! I hate it! Arggh!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone)   Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun, Sand all thats missing is... people. (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: