Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neka

Neka

New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Courtney lead Melody down the hill to the Hera cabin. "Welcome to the Hera cabin, home of the Minor gods," Courtney said. She waited for Melody to go in first. It seemed best that she went first; it would be her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sonica

Sonica

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:36 am

Melody looked up at the cabin, taking it all in. This cabin looked nice enough. Hopefully the people inside were nice, too. The blackette took a deep breath in, before walking into the Minor gods' cabin. She took a look around, fingering with the strap of her backpack. It wasn't like her to be nervous.. But Melody really couldn't help it. "Its nice," she finally said, with a confident nod.
Back to top Go down
http://kagemiyasonica.tumblr.com/
Neka

Neka

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:11 am

Courtney stepped in after Melody and looked around. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy that Melody knew which cabin she belonged to. "I think you just take an empty bunk... In the Hermes cabin its sort of different because we have all the unclaimed campers too. I'm sleeping on the floor right now," Courtney explained. She twirled her brown hair with her finger and looked around. The cabin was really nice.
Back to top Go down
Sonica

Sonica

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Melody's expression sadden. She felt a little guilty that she had this nice cabin, whilst Courtney had to sleep on the floor, back at the crowded Hermes house. "Hmm," the blackette hummed to herself, tapping her chin with a finger. She was starting to get one of her ideas again.

"Sleeping on the floor must suck," she said, waltzing over to an empty bunk, and dumping her bulky backpack on the bed. "I'll tell you what; If the floor ever gets uncomfortable, you could come over here and share my bed!" She knew she shouldn't be making any promises, since it was only her first day at camp, but she couldn't help it. Courtney has been so nice to her. It was the least she could do. "And, if anybody asks what you're doing here, you could say that you're my sister, or something," Melody put her hands on her hips, thinking that over. Her mischievous, green eyes glanced back over at her friend. "If you want, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Neka

Neka

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Courtney laughed slightly. "If I say I'm your sister and end up getting claimed it won't end up being very good... Unless we really are half sisters. People from other cabins don't just sleep in a different cabin. I'll survive the Hermes cabin... Though I wouldn't mind a bed," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Sonica

Sonica

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Melody shrugged, and managed a smile. "It was worth a shot," she said, and unzipped her backpack. "Whats the Hermes cabin like?" she asked Courtney, but her attention was more towards her belongings in her pack. It was funny how she pulled out her stuffed duckie, Clyde, first. It was an embarrassing gift from her dad, but she loved it, anyway. Melody quietly slid it back in the bag, hoping Courtney hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Neka

Neka

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:42 pm

"Crowded. You have the Hermes kids, they're always getting into trouble. Can't blame them really, their dad is the god of thieves. All the unclaimed kids are crammed into the cabin," Courtney said with a sigh. She glanced at Melody, who's attention had turned to her belongings, and noticed the stuffed duck. "Where'd you get the duck?" Courtney asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sonica

Sonica

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:01 am

"Sounds lovely," Melody joked, and then glanced back at her bag. So she did see Clyde. "My dad gave it to me," she answered, casually, as if it didn't hold any embarrassing memories of the past. Melody turned, so she was facing Courtney, and presented the yellow duck. She figured it was too late to hide anything now. "His name's Clyde," Melody told her, with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Neka

Neka

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Courtney nodded. "He's cute. Hang on to him, Melody, you don't know how many times I wish I had something from home," she says. She glanced around the cabin curiously. It was the first time she had been in the Hera cabin. As she looked around a symbol of a dove appeared above her head.
Back to top Go down
Sonica

Sonica

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Melody felt pretty guilty about that. She grinned at her, and sat Clyde down on her bed. "So, Court--" The dove had gotten her attention. "C-Courtney! There's a bird on your head!"
Back to top Go down
Neka

Neka

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Courtney stared at Melody then broke out laughing. "I think I'd notice if there was a bird on my head Melody," Courtney said. As she laughed a reddish-pink glow surround her. Courtney gasped. "No way..."
Back to top Go down
Sonica

Sonica

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Melody raised an eyebrow, confused. She didn't see what was so funny. "So, is that supposed to happen, or--?" she asked, scooting an inch back. That pink glow was kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
Neka

Neka

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 am

"I'm pretty sure I'm being claimed..." Courtney said. She tried to get a glimpse of the dove above her head. The glow was fading and Courtney was beautiful. Courtney grinned as she saw what the glow had done. "Aphrodite... My mother is Aphrodite," she whispered. It was almost too good to believe. No more Hermes cabin!
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Francois Corner

I walked into Hera Cabin to get my sword and I notice two things; 1) Aphrodite claimed another one of her daughters and a new girl holding a stuffed duck. "Hey Courtney Daughter of Aphrodite. Hey New girl holding a stuffed duck. What's with the stuffed duck?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sonica

Sonica

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:03 pm

"Oh!" Now she understood. "Thats so great!" She smiled widely, happy for her friend. She doesn't have to sleep on the floor anymore! Melody noticed someone walk into the Hera cabin. "I like ducks?" Melody offered, hugging Clyde close to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Neka

Neka

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Courtney nodded in response to Melody then turn to face the new kid who had entered the cabin. She struggled to find his name, he knew hers so it was only right she should know his. "Uhm hi... Sorry I don't know your name..." She finally said. She felt awkward saying it, she really had no clue who he was. Curse of the Newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 am

OOC: Francois has been at camp for 5 years
Back to top Go down
Neka

Neka

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:42 pm

OOC: Courtney is new, so she doesn't know most people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)   New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl and Her friend (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1