Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking for old friends with a new friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Looking for old friends with a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Looking for old friends with a new friend   Looking for old friends with a new friend I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:43 am

I walked into the Arena is Jaraed. I looked around neither brick nor matthew were in sight. "Dang! This sucks!"
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for old friends with a new friend   Looking for old friends with a new friend I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:54 am

"Hmm that's odd maybe there at a lake or something, who are there god parents?" I ask.

Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Looking for old friends with a new friend   Looking for old friends with a new friend I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:06 pm

"Matthew is Hecate. Brick is your brother." i said. I took a look around desapointed that he wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for old friends with a new friend   Looking for old friends with a new friend I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:43 pm

"Hmmm well then lets try the lake"I say turning around.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for old friends with a new friend   Looking for old friends with a new friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for old friends with a new friend
Page 1 of 1