Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Annalie is looking for a friend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elyse

Annalie is looking for a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Annalie is looking for a friend.   Annalie is looking for a friend. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:28 am

Annalie walked out of the Big House and stood in the cabin courtyard, looking around her with bewilderment. 'What am I supposed to do now?' she thought. There were a couple people wandering about and plenty of action going on inside the cabins. I decide to speak up, which was uncommon with me. "Will someone please show me around?" Nobody replied, they were too busy doing their own things. "Anybody?"

Annalie Baker, Daughter of Athena
Tyler Duncum, Daughter of Hecate

Last edited by Elyse on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nobody replied)
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Annalie is looking for a friend.   Annalie is looking for a friend. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Annalie is looking for a friend. Tumblr_lirpx8tZ3Z1qaputro1_500
M I C K A Y L A [mickey] M A R K E T T E

"don't blink, they won't even miss you at all"

Limping over the crunchy grass, Mickey nosed out new meat. Her mouth fed off of how lost they were in the open area called 'camp'. Mickey's foot ached; she had crippled herself while running around the arena. A black Ace bandage locked around her right foot as she inched closer to her cabin. A piercing question rang across the large courtyard. Her mouth curved from ear to ear. Turning her attention to the 'noob', Mickey lost her smile. "Hello there," a devious grin popped up on her face as she spoke to the girl. This will be good, she thought. Those twigs she calls legs wobbled as she stood. Her foot's pain raged through her body, but Mickey fought through it.

"and don't think that I'll always be gone"
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Annalie is looking for a friend.   Annalie is looking for a friend. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Annalie heard a voice and turned to see a girl with short blonde hair, a mischevious smile, and a bad limp. "Hello, I"m Annalie Baker. What's your name? Could you show me around the camp? I'm new here." The girl looked sort of nice, but Annalie wasn't sure she could trust her, she looked deceptive.

Tyler Duncum, Daughter of Hecate
Annalie Baker, Daughter of Athena

Last edited by Elyse on Thu May 05, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot some stuff)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annalie is looking for a friend.   Annalie is looking for a friend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annalie is looking for a friend.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: