Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> Empty
PostSubject: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:17 pm

I take long elegant strides to the lake in my blue white polka-dotted bikini. I throw my pink cotton towel over my right shoulder and throw in on a nearby tree I walk closer to the shallow part of the lake and dip my toes into the cold water. I soon walk deeper into the lake and let the water simmer my body. I hear more splashing around startling me.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:27 pm

I walk up to the lake, bored with nothing to do. I decide to lay out for a little while. I look at my arm self-consciencely. Gods, I'm getting pale! I haven't laid out in forever! I place down my dark blue Guns N Roses concert towel near the water and I pull off my t-shirt, showing my favorite black bikini bottom and teal and white striped top. I decide to feel the water. I walk down quietly and swiftly, my feet barely hitting the hard ground as I walk. I think, What the Hades and jump in with a cannonball. I go under and pul my honey blonde hair back as I come up for air. I look around to see a girl about forty feet away. I wonder if I got her wet...
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:40 pm

OOC: Wait... who are you?

IC: "Whoa, whoa, whoa," I exclaim laughing. "Glad to see you're enjoying yourself." I take the hairtie from my wrist and tie up my silky blonde wavy hair in a messy bun.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:03 pm

(Alexia- Apollo)

I look back at the girl and gasp. Sorry. Did I get you wet? I didn't mean it. I get up and swim back to the shore, not wanting to splash anyone else. Anyway, enjoyin' yourself? I ask, a tiny bit of my Tennessee accent coming out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:17 pm

I laugh a little bit, "If I didn't want to get wet, why would I be in the lake?" I swim closer to her, "Yeah, I love being in water."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:04 pm

I smile and nod. That's true, I suppose. I get a little bit closer to the shore and sit down in the wet sand. I look over at her and pull my long, bright blonde hair behind me so that it isn't too much of a mess. So what cabin are you? Since you like water so much, I assume Poseidon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:17 pm

I watch her sit on the sand while I still float, "No actually. I'm a daughter of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:04 pm

I blink my eyes in surprisement. Really? I would have never guessed. No offense intended at all. You just don't seem as, sorry, prissy as some Aphrodite girls I know. I smile at her, now seeing the resemblance. You do look like your mom. She is very kind goddess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:09 pm

"Thanks," I raise my eyebrows, "Prissy, eh? I wouldn't call myself prissy but I have my moments." I admit.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:21 pm

I laugh. No, I wasn't saying you. But one or two of your sisters sometimes. I stand up and jump back into the water simultaneously. I go under for a few moments and get up right next to the Aphrodite girl. I laugh at myself. So, have you ever met your mother?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 pm

"Once," I say remembering the happy but painful memory. I cup my hands and dip it into the lake. I pour it onto my face and my soaked blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:28 pm

I look down, now sad that I asked. I am sorry. I should not have asked. I now think back to the day that I met her mother. You don't have to talk about it. I understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:32 pm

"No, it's fine." I say shaking my hand in the air. "It wasn't all that bad."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 pm

I look up at her. Okay. I'm sorry, still. I understand painful memories as well. I try to push it to the back of my mind, but of course the thought of my sister appears. Her name screams inside my head like a highway sign. EMILY it blares. I get ahold of reality and try to smile. On a lighter note, what should I know about you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:44 pm

"I don't know," I say swimming around. There's that time where I, no I can't tell that. Well, how about, no. Then there's that most personal experience of mine. The moment that changed my life. "Well, what do you want to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:58 pm

I laugh and pretend to think for a moment. Hmm... What about something really important like maybe I pause dramatically for a moment. your name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:00 pm

I lightly hit myself on the forehead and laugh, "Duh." I hold out my hand, "I'm Rita Haywire."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:06 pm

I laugh as I take her hand and shake it. Alexia Logan Carter at your service. I look into her eyes and see that she really did have pain, but she was happy here. Stupid Apollo prophecy moment. I think to myself as I let go of her hand, still smiling.

(Gtg. Sorry!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:08 pm

I smile back wondering if she knew who I actually was, would she be this nice.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 pm

I look around and decide to go back up on the beach. I sit on my towel as I use the sun's heat to dry me off in seconds. Even my hair looked as if I never got it wet. I pick up my iPod and look through it, making a mental note to make a new playlist for Camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 am

OOC: so are you at the beach or the lake?
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:37 pm

(I meant the beach of the lake, like the sand around it. Sorry if I confused you.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm

~It's alright.

I continue to swim around still letting the water of the lake soak me. I take a glance at her iPod. "What are you listening to?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 pm

I take one of the ear headphone pieces out and look over at her. I look down at the screen as the background lights up again. All-American Girl by Carrie. I'm a country girl at heart, even though I'm from Miami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:56 pm

I wasn't really a country fan at all. Not even Taylor Swift. But I didn't say anything so I won't make her feel bad. I just gave a enthusiastic smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next