Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making friends at the beach (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

Making friends at the beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Making friends at the beach (Open)   Making friends at the beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:19 am

VALERIE

Valerie sighed as she walked along the beach. It was just your typical, lonely afternoon at Camp Halfblood. The beach was desered, so I decided I might as well work on my tan or something. Grabbing my iPod, a cover-up and a towel, I walked down to the beach, my flip flops making cracking noises every time I lifterd my foot up. I quickly spread out my blanket, plugged in my headphones and closed my eyes. I had gotten through most of my favorite songs when i felt the heat lessen and there was a shadow straking across my eylid. I opened one of my eyes, "Hey." I said, smiling.

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/8095106/Heather-M-3-heather-morris-16210576-500-333_large.jpg?1300666667[/img]
Back to top Go down

Making friends at the beach (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: