Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making new friends (Justin, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imani

Imani

Making new friends (Justin, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Making new friends (Justin, Open)   Making new friends (Justin, Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Making new friends (Justin, Open) 7299602

I walked to the Cabin Courtyard and looked around at all the cabins, The Apollo cabin was my least favorite because it was really light in there. I tried to walk over a tree but I tripped and fell.
Back to top Go down
AnnabethDianaChase

AnnabethDianaChase

Making new friends (Justin, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making new friends (Justin, Open)   Making new friends (Justin, Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Ψ Ἀθήνη'δ κόρη Ω

Annabeth walked into the Cabin Courtyard, the U shaped placement of the cabins and the extra cabins added on, reminded her of the time she goes to visit Olympus. She was going to head toward the Athena Cabin, when she saw a young boy fall over. She ran over to him and offered her hand.

"Are you alright?" She asked full of concern.
Back to top Go down

Making new friends (Justin, Open)
Page 1 of 1